If you ask an Israeli anything about World War 2...

If you ask an Israeli anything about World War 2, the only thing he could say is 'HURR DURR WE WUZ KILLED BY DA NAZIS 600000000'
Not to mention World War 1, I don't think people know that even happened

I fucking hate this country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalag_fiction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like Jews. My gf is a Hungarian Jew and her mom makes great food.

Desu people didn't hold my nationality against me when I visited. No one even mentioned the Holocaust, they even joked about it
Was a bit awkward at times

>nazis
Never forget the polish death camps

For an Israeli, you don't know shit about Israeli education

Why would someone go there, out of curiousity?

oh right there's also 'we wuz in da gehto in auschwitz can i pls have german passport now?'

It's a beautiful country full of nice people.

Israeli girls often fantasize about being sexually dominated by German nazi fetishists.

Israeli boys too probably; There aren't many Germans into dominating though, they've become sissies

That's because Hungarian cuisine is great.

My question was serious.

they're even ruder than the Dutch

>there are Irish people that think we were with the allies in WWII
>even though we were neutral and leaning towards Axis

>Jewish kids are LITERALLY forced to visit Auschwitz and are psychotortured until they start crying in the "gas chambers" over something that never happened so the lie will live on for another generation

Holocaust is literally the Jewish identity of today.
Without it they have no claim to anything anymore, it's why they don't want it to be forgotten. Anytime they pull some shit they just have to play the Holohoax card and people will shut up.
>t. David Golderg

Nah you really don't know shit.
Even if people don't know anything else about WWI, they know that the Middle East changed hands from the Ottoman Empire to the British+French, and that the Treaty of Versailles was one of the main causes of WWII. I'm sorry you dropped out in middle school.

It was some school exchange program when I was in Uni
It was pretty short-term so I didn't learn much Hebrew at all

>that the Treaty of Versailles was one of the main causes of WWII.
Holy shit, this is pretty politically incorrect here in Germany. What does the average Israeli think of Germans?
I only spent a few weeks in Tel Aviv and I don't think it's representative. People didn't have an issue with me being German

I enjoyed my time when I went. Maybe Americans and Israelis just get along well or something.

I'm not even circumcised, let alone a Jew.

>Maybe Americans and Israelis just get along well or something.
Maybe American culture and media is controlled by Jews and you are brainwashed into liking them from an early age hmmm

people are like this everywhere nowdays and it seems you sound like an angry fag because they are not as autistic as you to care about ww1 stuff when they need to make living.

You're too red pilled to be a real german.

You got that right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalag_fiction

If caring about ww1 today is autistic then I expect everyone to drop what happened during ww2 in 20 years tops.

>Holy shit, this is pretty politically incorrect here in Germany.
? Even here it's acknowledged you got fucked by butthurt Frogs.
>What does the average Israeli think of Germans?
I dunno about most people cause Germany doesn't really come up in evertday conversation (what, with you being on a different continent and all), my impression of Germans is that you're intelligent people and that you've got your shit together.
We're brainwashed into liking them from an early age if anything.

The Irish are literally evil

you have to see it as normies do though, they barely know anything about things that happend in israel 30 years ago all the more so about things happend in europe a century ago

But ww1 was a big step towards creating Israel. I'm not saying they should know every battle or something like that. Just simple cause and effect.

They know that 6 million Jews (exact number proven by Jewish Shamans) died and that's enough!

You are of many jews I much respect

go away Neo

>But ww1 was a big step towards creating Israel. didn't say i wasn't and while some information about ww1 is included in the history curriculum here no one actually remebers it after high school. how is the average pole's knoledge about ww1?

>how is the average pole's knoledge about ww1?
It's a dramatic tale of Poles forced to kill other Poles only because they were in a different part of partitioned Poland.

fugg
>But ww1 was a big step towards creating Israel.
didn't say it wasn't and while some information about ww1 is included in the history curriculum here no one actually remebers it after high school. how is the average pole's knoledge about ww1?

How would you know what people remember or don't remember from high school? You often hear WWI come up in conversations?

no but when it does come out(rarely ocassions such as movies related to the issue ) all that can be found is comple ignorance

My uncle was in the Iranian government and he said that Israelis do this too much then he got blown up by MEK