Unlimited Accesspoint Trick

I remember some guys talking about purchasing an AT&T hotspot then putting a boost mobile cell phone SIM rather than an access point SIM. For some reason the service provider would not be able to detect that you're using a Wi-Fi hotspot and you would have unlimited usage as if it were a regular cell phone. Does anybody have any information regarding this or the procedure involved?

not op - bumping for interest

Ooh this sounds spicy

Why don’t you pay for your internet? Do you work at McDonalds?

I will be paying 50 dollars a month when it is done. Area I'm trying to get Internet access to for some surveillance cameras does not have any other means of Internet connection. No I don't work for McDonald's. Don't you feel smart now?

Bumpercar

Dunno bout your yank network but it works like this in Ireland. 3 is a network that gives you unlimited internet and free on network calls. We noticed in work that WiFi hotspots don't care about what kind of chip they get and the €20 unlimited internet does work and it's way cheaper than any of the mobile plans ,but you have to top-up every 30days to keep it going.

But if your plan has a data cap, then you might be capped; also they might throttle you depending on how much data you use on their 'unlimited' plans.

Even they can afford unlimited high speed internet. It's like $35/month with a metropcs family plan.

OP might be a big fat smelly disgusting pedophile neet (ie linux user).

Boost gives you like 4gigs of LTE then it's throttled to 2g speed after that.

Why does Linux equate to pedofile? 90% of the Internet is running off of Linux servers, does that mean 90% of the Internet is apedophile playground? You're silly

You can have 720p stills, sempai.
Which is dial-up.

Ass burned Pajeet spotted.

so bootlicking niggers just squat on Sup Forums to get furious when we don't buy things?

Bumpercar

That's rich coming from a neet

Go back to your linux generals where you belong you aberration of nature. And take your piss bottles with you too.

wot...

Sorry, my ebonics is a little rusty. Would you mind translating that to white english?

You guys are funny, now I really need a solution. How else am I going to get the cameras working to keep Mexicans out? Yes this is the OP (your president Donald J Trump) Now come on give me some real answers you fag babies!

We're not interested in helping you anymore.

Hey what are your thought's on DACA? Is deporting 1 million people really going to benefit our country? Most of them are doing labor intensive jobs, do we have the manpower to replace them when 60% of americans are morbidly obese now?

>Hey what are your thought's on DACA?

Repeal and kick them out

oh ok, well I personally think we should at least get replacements for them ready beforehand. 1 million missing people not easily replaced can have unforseen consequences on our economy.

You're a funny guy, calling everyone on this board fat pedophile NEETs that piss in bottles... I must say, those are some suspiciously specific insults, it makes one wonder how much of it is projection, giving that you seem to understand so well the minds of fat pedophile NEETs ... that piss in bottles...

suck my cock, bitch

Oh my, doth thine Cheerios stink of piss?

>does that mean 90% of the Internet is apedophile playground?
yes.

That took you a while to respond babycakes. How about you put on a skirt and sit on my lap?

Dreadfully sorry, dearie, some of us DO have lives outside of Sup Forums...