A

>a
>an

Is English the only language that requires you to sound words out before writing them?

Nope. Every single one does.

no

Is it a coincidence that so many native English speakers are dangerously retarded or is it genetical? Is it the fluoride in your water?

i don't get it

>genetical

I bet you were moving your lips while reading my post.

I do not read with my lips, unless I am reading to someone. I use internal monologue.

I was assuming you do since you have to think about a basic elements of your own language.

Mine doesn't.

Is thinking too difficult for Americans?

Huh? All I did was make a remark about genetical not being a word. Genetic and genetically are words though.

Oh I'm sorry for making a mistake in my second of three languages I speak. Still, I don't have to think about whether to put a or an in front of a noun like OP.

I am not OP. I am just fucking with you. You think I have good grammar in my second language, which is Spanish? Fuck no. Whatcha speak?

Slovene, English, German. Frankly, I've forgotten a lot when it comes to the latter but it comes back when I'm drunk.

That's what happens when you read American posts 2bh

Fucking eh? That is cool. Your english is excellent by the way.

Well thanks, my mother started teaching me when I was in kindergarten. I only started learning German in the second half of primary school, though.

Oh. What about Italian? I heard they speak slovene on the border.

Italian is taught in municipalities where it is an official language. The children there must learn both Slovene and Italian, no matter their ethnicity. I live in another region, though; closer to the Austrian border.
I wouldn't know about Italians in Italy speaking Slovene, though. The news spoke of more Italians enrolling in Slovene studies and learning Slovene in the process but that's a small number of people.

>English, German
you're pretty much halfway to dutch, why not bump it up to four?

Because I'm doing the Irish course on Duolingo and waiting for the Korean one. Also, I don't really like the sound of Dutch and it's really just a more distant German. It's why I never bothered with Serbo-Croatian.

Good post

Thanks, appreciate it, bae.

>what is Romance languages

la Allemagne => l'Allemagne