Japan vs China

Japan

>Clean
>quiet
>racist
>fake, hide real intentions
>declined economy, irrelevant by 2030.
>only good food if you like fish
>Japanese, can't be properly learnt by non-Japanese, no business value to learning
>Infrastructure crumbling
>Polite
>Is shame to marry and befriend foreigner
>Declining quality of life every year, unable to support services, income and middle class struggling
>Population crisis
>Mt Fuji and some altered Chinese culture

China

>not so clean
>noisy
>friendly
>honest
>will probably be strongest country, #1 economy
>tasty food, lots of different styles
>Mandarin, most useful language to learn, simple structure/grammar, best for employment
>Massive development
>people have some bad manners
>Great honour to have foreign husband and foreign friends
>Fast growing HDI, highly developed soon, exploding middle class and disposable income
>Most people in the world
>Oldest continued culture in world, most diverse country for environment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplified_Chinese_characters
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
dliflc.edu
statisticstimes.com/population/countries-by-sex-ratio.php
minneapolisfed.org/research/economic-policy-papers/how-rich-will-china-become
youtu.be/zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T-thanks

yes

I WELCOME OUR NEW CHINESE OVERLORDS

I WILL SELL MY SOUL FOR CHINA

>ching
>wang wong
>ling wang shwang
>wong

what did he mean by this

You will soon know how it feels to slide into irrelevance like us.

This thread is going to be translated to japanese and reproduced to earn money.
All rights belong to us. Give us your money, affiliate blogs.

that's one big bottle opener

wtf I love china now

Wtf I hate Japan now

i've actually been to both 2bh

japanese infrastructure was great. saw no signs of crumblimg whereas i saw a ton of shoddily constructed things in china. nearly everything in china is built poorly.

and they're definitely NOT friendly, at least mainland chinese are. pushy, dumb, rude, mindless. they're awful. japanese can be fake nice but fake nice > real meanness.

china does have better food. but your outlook on their futures is dumb. china's never going to reach the living standards of japan. like 60+% of china is still in abject poverty.

Japanese infrastructure is excellent, government is needlessly spending too much on it in order to boost demand. Higher wages would be much more useful for that.

Chinese infrastructure is good in first-tier cities, but they have a lot of work to do, to come anywhere near Japan.

Japanese sovereign debt is enormous, but it's mostly in domestic hands, so it's pretty safe.

Chinese sovereign debt is pretty low, but their municipalities have huge problems with their debt.

Japanese language is much more easier to learn for a Westerner, even their script is easier.

Chinese is a tonal language with a fuckton of inconsistent characters.

when will asians wake up and realize that their true enemy is WAITO PIGGU

I would choose China. Chinese people on my country are always fine, also if I could I would marry one of them, theyre qt af.

Shouldn't you be busy shilling the latest knockoff of a Russian fighter on /k?

Chinese people are actually quite racist too

Chinese are nice to foreigners when they know you and you're more than a face in a crowd. It's genuine niceness as well, unlike Japanese fake niceness.

China can be considered a developed country anywhere in next 20-40 years realisticallY. That's how long it'll take to get living standards and GDP per capita to poorer 1st world nations (chile, Portugal, Taiwan, Poland level etc) don't forget there's 1.4 billion fucking people. That's size of USA, Europe, Japan, Brazil, Russia combined. It will take longer.

this.

FUCK ALL-NATIONZ.COM
FUCK ALL-NATIONZ.COM
FUCK ALL-NATIONZ.COM
FUCK ALL-NATIONZ.COM

It's interesting that OP's mentioning population decline in Japan.

China is going to have the same problem soon, even before they reach a decent level of development.

And Chinese don't have state pensions. Elderly rely on their children to take care of them, which is a problem with the one-child policy.

Not to mention their horrific gender imbalance.

>chink
>honest
will never go back to china

>Chinese don't have state pensions
that is wrong on many levels

>China
>honest
AHAHAHAHA

Japan
>animes

China
>no animes

>animes

>tfw speak both Chinese and Japanese

Maybe they do, but I guess it's not enough when they have to rely on support of their children, unlike Japanese.

>china's never going to reach the living standards of japan.

Well, China doesn't necessarily have to improve itself to change that

Guess you live on the right side of Ural?

>Japanese language is much more easier to learn for a Westerner, even their script is easier.

This is false. The US State Department foreign languages course shows that Japanese spoken and written language is actually slightly more difficult to learn than Chinese.

Especially written.

>China is going to have the same problem soon, even before they reach a decent level of development.

Expected in 2030. By then China will be Japan 1985 levels.

>And Chinese don't have state pensions.
Wrong
>Elderly rely on their children to take care of them, which is a problem with the one-child policy.
In Japan as well dumbfuck.
>Not to mention their horrific gender imbalance.

Uh no. 114-100 is not far from the 106-110 world average.

Also, this is assuming the removal of the one child policy has no affect.

Considering only Japanese animation can be anime...

>China
>honest

Stopped reading there.

>continued culture
They destroyed their culture, they're now a soulless husk.

>unlike Japanese

?

Japanese elderly holding back their kids is like the biggest discussed issue in Japan.

>people
>honest

I quite like North Americans for their honesty.

>They destroyed their culture, they're now a soulless husk.

(Citation needed)

>I can stereotype all people as a subjective quality

Ahh thanks for that brilliant statement Sherlock!

Yes, but are they reliant on their children's income for survival?

I lived in China and most people are assholes

Nips btfo

Japan is like Californian niceness but with autism and China is kinda in-your-face attitude (ultra abrasive almost) but they are good for long friendship. Korean and Taiwanese are kinda a middle ground between them but Taiwanese is closer to Japanese attitude I think.

t. Wumao Warrior

While the state department does class the languages as very hard with Japanese being potentially slightly harder that is only marginal. Honestly the only real advantages Chinese has is that its a far more simplistic language.

You are objectively wrong with written language though. Chinese has no Kana assistance or Joyu, you can read Japanese after learning a set amount but Chinese learners will still have trouble reading difficult texts after decades of learning as there is no limit or way of explaining new characters in text. Chinese is a real mess to read.

In Rostov-on-Don, bitch

Why can't they just adopt something like Hangul? CCP implemented simplified characters and this could be the next step.

Japanese woman are the best looking Asians when natural. Its because they have islander DNA which makes them have less Asian features than Koreans or Chinese. Maybe even more western looking.

So are Japanese people, and whatever people. I find both groups have different ways to become friends with but after being friends I've found that both countries have great people.

Personally I do find Japanese easier because when you go out and talk and relax the facade really falls apart and its really cool. With Chinese people there is a lot more "masculine" acting, showing off and general more "what can they gain" mentality which passes on from real life to the social scene. Though So personally Japanese are easier to be bro's with. Not that there aren't cool Chinese out there.

>friendly
>honest
>"China"
You married a slag from shanghai and now you're justifying your accomplish. Chinamen are crooked.

I went to a Japanese restaurant run and operated by Japanese, not Chinese or Koreans, and I was so disappointed. Food was sloppily made. The restaurant looked dirty as fuck. The servers looked really dirty.

They reminded me of and looked like Chinese. Every year, I notice Japs resemble their Chinese relatives more and more, their mannerisms and attitude towards everything. They are basically the SAME as Chinese.

muhhh unique superior Japanese culture and hirohito means nothing for island chinks

Simplified Chars don't really fix much though, honestly lots of linguist people recommend that Traditional chars should at least be studied. So I don't really think simp chars were a step towards better reading more so they a side step?

I can't imagine what they do for new things in China, in Japan they can just give it a kana name that everyone can understand and pronounce. In China, wew.

>China
>honest

>>Mandarin, most useful language to learn, simple structure/grammar, best for employment

Chinks are learning Engrish though. Mandarin will be useless.

No offence Wang, but China has one of the top 5 gender imbalances in the world and its pretty fucked.

Its even worst because its #1 in the gender imbalance for young people. In China this is a massive problem because there are so many people if all the current young people in China got married there would be 10's of millions of young men without a partner.

Second China has increased its HDI over the past decades but its not really climbing the tables, its a relatively similar or worst position than it was 20 years ago. Growth at what cost for the people I guess?

Even if China's economy grows at the disgustingly unrealistic rate at which some forecast i.e the Chinese economy will be like 4x bigger in 30 years. It's GDP per captia will be lower than places like Japan are right now. Let alone where these developed countries will be in 30 years.

>one of the top 5 gender imbalances in the world and its pretty fucked.
>mfw China actually have mail bride from Vietname and shit for that already
Also, even after removing 'one child policy', Chinese ppl say that they won't have kids as it is too costly to have one. (>mfw something barely 10 square meter house in center of Beijing is sold for almost a million USD just because of good school district)

If you have no young to care for you it doesn't matter how many yen you have.

Wow great argument!

t. Cuck

Nigga simplified Chinese written language is SIMPLIFIED.

You're thinking of traditional.

The State Department literally explains this. Written Chinese language is significantly easier to learn than written Japanese.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplified_Chinese_characters

Simplified Chinese characters are about 40% more efficient than traditional.

The CCP has been pushing since 2009 for a further simplification and announced new reforms in 2013, but it'll take awhile to transmit through society.

>Chinks are learning Engrish though. Mandarin will be useless.

How are these two statements mutually exclusive?
Is German and French useless as well?
85% of Chinese don't know english to even a conversationsl level.

>No offence Wang, but China has one of the top 5 gender imbalances in the world and its pretty fucked.
Nope. That goes to the warfilled shitholes in Africa and the Middle East.
But China is still bad.

>Its even worst because its #1 in the gender imbalance for young people. In China this is a massive problem because there are so many people if all the current young people in China got married there would be 10's of millions of young men without a partner.

A lot of the percieved imbalance is because of the houkou system. Any second child Chinese are literally not counted in the census.
Most of these are girls. Ever notice how Chinese adopted kids are almost always girls?

>Second China has increased its HDI over the past decades but its not really climbing the tables, its a relatively similar or worst position than it was 20 years ago.
Uhh no. China went from #140 in 1990 to #90 today.

>Growth at what cost for the people I guess?
While India actually fell in the rankings, China moved 50 ahead. That's the difference. Nearly 60 spots in HDI.

>Even if China's economy grows at the disgustingly unrealistic rate at which some forecast i.e the Chinese economy will be like 4x bigger in 30 years.

If China grows 5% the next 30 years it'll be 7x bigger in 2046. Kill yourself my man.

It's obviously not growing that fast. But at 5% growth in China and 1% in Japan, China will catch Japan in 2038.

>It's GDP per captia will be lower than places like Japan are right now.
I just explained mathematically that you are wrong.
>Let alone where these developed countries will be in 30 years.

Japan is lower today than it was in 1995.

Not everyone capable to learn Chinese.
There is Simple Chinese just like there is Simple English.
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

>85% of Chinese don't know english to even a conversationsl level.
only 1-2% of choinese actually speak english well

T. Gay fuck

Okay?

I'm simply pointing out that the Dutch user is talking about Traditional Chinese.

Well yea if you mean "fluently". Japan is like 10%. Korea is 6-7%.
What I mean by "conversationally" is the average Chinese university student in America.

No I'm not confused at all. Chinese Simplified Language is simply the reduction of characters into easier forms. I think you are confused as to what they mean by "simplified".

Why does simplified even make it easier, sure it makes it better for writing, but in the current year that is hardly the most important thing. Its not really a huge deal in actual character recognition. The fact is though is that Japanese only has about 2.2k symbols needed and they can handily use the Kana to make up for new words and to explain complex words.
Okay so the Chinese chars are sometimes easier to write but you have to learn, what 1k more? and in reality you are going to need about double or 3-4x more than a Japanese person would.

Not only that but traditional chars are still used even in the mainland and you will see them, and many of them will be understood by the average Chinese.

There is system in place like in Japanese to easily assign to new words as with Katakana and there is no easy way of portraying rare symbols as with furigana.

>What I mean by "conversationally" is the average Chinese university student in America.
yea and how much of a % do you think those are from the general chinese population, dummy. Japan isn't 10% either kek

what's interesting is how China's economic development, expansionist efforts, and foreign policy strategies mirror what the US was doing around the year 1900 to a fucking T.
>America treats cuba like shit
Chinks treat Taiwan like shit
>America has the Monroe Doctrine
China is aggresive in the Yellow/South China Sea
>America quickly built up it's military and naval infrastructure and paraded it around the north atlantic for everyone to see
China does the same shit in their coastal waters

History repeats itself.

chinks will destroy beta cuck jap losers lmao.

>Simplified doesn't mean simplified
Are you stupid?

Simplified is 40% more information efficient than Traditional.
How it is relative to Japanese I describe below.

>Okay so the Chinese chars are sometimes easier to write but you have to learn, what 1k more? and in reality you are going to need about double or 3-4x more than a Japanese person would.

Argue with the US state Department. I am on a Foreign Language scholarship at the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University.
They explicitly told me that Chinese and Japanese are 7 semesters of study, and Spanish is 4-5. They explained that in general spoken Japanese is more difficult than spoken Mandarin, and written Simplified Chinese is similarly difficult as written Japanese.

It's on their website and their recommended curriculum.

Like 5-10%. Japan is like 20%.

Maybe I'm wrong though. I just know the kids I meet can kind of hold a conversation.

Their Strategists have read our history books as well.

dliflc.edu

They have a ranking. Chinese and Japanese are equal.

statisticstimes.com/population/countries-by-sex-ratio.php

Nope China is the first non-male slave important state in the world for gender imbalance, check your facts.

Since when is 1990 20 years ago? How is 50 spots nearly 60? 1996 It has only grown by 18 places. But that isn't the important data really. It has essentially flatlined in 2007 and has climbed almost nothing in the last decade.

If you think the Chinese economy will growth at 5% over the next 30 years you are completely heavily deluded.

Even the heavily optimistic for China PWC report had China at barely 2/3rds of the GDP per capita of the developed world.

And yes you can cherry pick a the year before it all went wrong for the Japanese GDP if you want, PPP values have not gotten worst since 1995. But even still countries in the developed world can put in minimal growth per year and will still be ahead of an optimistic China.

You can't prove me "mathematically wrong" by pulling out unrealistic growth figures faxed to you from the central commission. Its no different from me saying China will crash and lose 1/3 of its GDP before stagnating a bit like Japan did after its economic miracle. Actually no I think my scenario is far more likely.

>A tonal language is easier than a non tonal language for speaking

I'm sorry but this meme that they are about "40% more efficient" were do you read nonsense like that. I've read some studies on language efficiency and they are never that convincing.

You are missing the point, even if we accept that you are right about simplified chars are "better" than traditional (not exactly a consensus on this either). Then you still don't exclude the fact that Chinese has no supporting alphabet system and that you still need to be aware of traditional variants of simp chars that you know. Also it doesn't exclude the fact that while many of chars you learn are "easier", that computers has erased much of the benefit of that, nor does it exclude that you need to learn 2-4x more characters to function in Mandarin. I'll take having an extra radial or whatever in the char than having to learn 2 others.

>only good food if you like fish
god I hate fish

>Nope China is the first non-male slave important state in the world for gender imbalance, check your facts.

Uh that's what I said.

>Since when is 1990 20 years ago?
? Where did I say this?
>How is 50 spots nearly 60?
Because India fell 10
>1996 It has only grown by 18 places.
Since 1990 China in GDP per capita has risen 60 in the rankings.

>But that isn't the important data really. It has essentially flatlined in 2007 and has climbed almost nothing in the last decade.
HDI is a meme for any developing countries. They don't have the stats for it to be measured.
Where do you even get the 1996 stats? HDI started in 2007-2008.

>If you think the Chinese economy will growth at 5% over the next 30 years you are completely heavily deluded.
I didn't claim that you stupid fuck.

>Even the heavily optimistic for China PWC report had China at barely 2/3rds of the GDP per capita of the developed world.
Japan's GDP per capita is $32,000 in 2015.
That's 4times China's.

>And yes you can cherry pick
>cherry pick
1995-2002 were all higher in yen terms than today.
>a the year before it all went wrong for the Japanese GDP if you want, PPP values have not gotten worst since 1995. But even still countries in the developed world can put in minimal growth per year and will still be ahead of an optimistic China.

I'm not talking about America. I'm talking about Japan as this thread obviously indicates.
minneapolisfed.org/research/economic-policy-papers/how-rich-will-china-become

This states that using the Solow method, China will approach Japan levels by 2061. It will be similar to Korea.

LookI'm not getting into a linguistic debate with you because you obviously can't look up the US State Department language difficult rankings.

>HDI started in 2007-2008.

Oops. I meant the full rankings.

I haven't ever seen the rankings for all measurable countries before this date.

>China
>honest

>exploding middle class
Pretty sure you're talking about Syria there, friend

lol

[citation needed]

The only advantage simplified has is that it takes less time to write. Traditional Chinese may be more tedious but it's also more intuitive

t. chang wang

>Simplified is 40% more information efficient than Traditional.
Holy shit shit the fuck up. You obviously don't know shit about the language.

It's true, dumb ass.

And before you say anything more, know that hanzi has gone through many simplifications throughout history. Dipshit.

>it's true becuz I say so
Okay retard

>dumb ass
>dipshit
Those are some excellent arguments

Yeah, all-nationz.com is not fair. It's shameful. The webmaster has no pride.

China

lot of crime.
lot of poor.
lot of Human trafficking.
lot of Air pollution.
lot of The economic slowdown.
Tibet and Uygur and Taiwan and Hongkong
South China sea.
food pollution.
very low quality products.

lot of problem country.

>not so clean
That's an understatement.

>most diverse country for environment.
That's the US.

>Mandarin, most useful language to learn
That's English

>is German and French useless as well?
Absolutely.

>lot of crime.
crime is really low actually

>lot of poor.
still the second biggest econ in the world. heh.

>lot of Human trafficking.
uh no.

>lot of Air pollution.
not even the highest.

>lot of The economic slowdown.
entire world is like that.

>Tibet and Uygur and Taiwan and Hongkong
all Chinese clay

>South China sea.
Chinese water.

>food pollution.
implying Chinese government doesn't deal harshly with perpetrators

>very low quality products.
False. EVERYTHING is made in CHina. Everything.

Stop shilling for your rancid shithole, faggot.

You can't even post here without a proxy.

I refuse to believe South Korea is below Japan.

>Tibet and Uygur and Taiwan and Hong kong
>all Chinese clay

Try again NRA.

>California nice
Do you mean Minnesota nice? Because that is what the term is usually called.

You have to go home now Chang.

Japan

>>racist
>a bad thing

>>only good food if you like fish
>he's never actually eaten Japanese food

>>Japanese, can't be properly learnt by non-Japanese
>じゃあもう諦めちゃおうか

>>Infrastructure crumbling
Worse in China, but they keep burying the evidence.

>>Is shame to marry and befriend foreigner
>a bad thing

China

>>friendly
>>honest
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>>will probably be strongest country, #1 economy
>implying
They're in deep, deep shit unless they copy Meiji Japan or Germany of the Interbellum. Enjoy!

>>Mandarin, most useful language to learn, simple structure/grammar, best for employment
You forgot to mention that it's one of the most unpleasant-sounding languages in the world.

>>people have some bad manners
Understatement of the century right here.

The history of South China sea has connected with Westeners since Age of Discovery.
Chink's statement is stupid.

China
>not clean at all
>VERY noisy
>friendly only to swindle you when possible
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>USA beat you in strength, through superior tech alone
>youtu.be/zrv78nG9R04
>Most disgusting, complicated languages in the world
>Development is in shambles. Japanese infrastructure by far outshines yours
>1 billion chinks, no shit they want to try something else
>Only to swindle each other once again
>That is nothing to brag about, human worth is ridiculously low in China
>Communism destroyed your culture

if you really love china

then fuck off and go back to china, zhang

no one wants you around, chink

All this shit you just wrote and yet you're in the fucking USA.

You seriously cannot make this up folks.

what a easy Lie. lol