Sup Forums mods leave pls

>Sup Forums fights google which provides the best services for free
>Sup Forums hates open source software
>Sup Forums created an alternative to youtube and censored all leftist videos
Is the alt-right really "necessary" here?

Sup Forums has pretty much ruined the website and it's culture in general, you're better off visiting this place a lot less

who cares.
internet is meant to be open for all shit.
also, go back to /pol you filthy left or right scum

Remember when Sup Forums was the notorious Sup Forums board? I want that back

Yup a looong time ago Sup Forums was actually a good place for tech discussion (a *long* time ago) but now it's just bad. I have no idea why I'm here. I think it's nostalgia browsing.

If you want actual tech discussion that isn't full of retards shouting memes and heil hitler, try Hacker News. The comment sections are usually pretty informative

But Google isn't open source.
If Sup Forums hates open source, Sup Forums must love Google.

>But Google isn't open source.
Sup Forums isn't either but you never hear anyone complaining about it...

Fuck off shill.

We have plenty of good threads every day.

yeah. me too.

True, true words.

>Sup Forums fights google which provides the best services for free
It's not free you just aren't giving money to google directly.

They don't. They criticize a lot of open source projects but they trust it more than closed source software.

Wrong. A leftist political board on another chan found an exploit in the registration form and used it to crate thousands of fake accounts + bots to bump the videos to 100k views overnight on a site with less than a thousand daily human viewers. The account created maliciously were deleted.

Glad to straight your misunderstandings out feel free to come back any time.

Fucking cringed.

this. I wish Sup Forums just would make their own image board and migrate to it

>Google
>provides the best services for (((free)))
It is absolutely NOT free you hooknosed kike. Sup Forums may be garbage but you definitely belong there more than you belong here.

Sup Forums also created this malware and is shilling it on every board, how do we stop them?

You do not have the right to express hate speech.

If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Holy fuck the same fagging in this thread, but there is no fucking mods anyway

Yeah, I do much of my posting on /r/technology now. They dont call me a trap nigger for using trips like these Sup Forumstards do.

Yes, a team of Sup Forums Jews. That makes sense.

You can't stop the JIDF... err i mean Sup Forums

Unbelievable that there are people unironically shilling google for free

Nice reddit spacing

This place was shit way before Sup Forums became famous.

>22 replies 22 posters
>samefagging
Jesus Christ. Are you the same Sup Forumstard who posted here the other day thinking Sup Forums could replace Youtube if only they enabled sound in webm?
This is why Sup Forums needs to go.

mods are never gonna do shit because hiro likes Sup Forums

it's very possible the mods themselves are Sup Forumsfags now

Yeah because unplugging your router, plugging it back in is so hard. Posting from your computer and then posting from your phone is also hard.

Swaglord the mod works for an advertising agency owned by some kike and also on Jared Kushner's newspaper.
It's only going to get worse.

>Are you the same...
stop projecting

He looks like a raging faggot holy shit

is swaglord a manlet?

God I want to strangle him

No wonder why is there so many derail, shills and shit threads, everyone fucking spam CP, im tired of this

Succ

Sup Forums """fights""" google while using windows 10

I don't want to ban them. I want to watch them crash and burn and cry about it so I can laugh.

>also, go back to /pol you filthy left or right scum
why don't you stick a dragon dildo up your asshole you little gender bender weeb

What the fuck, no they don't?

the guy on the left looks like some gay fag from google.

>antifa/progressive talking points
>reddit spacing

hey guys, remember gamergate?

remember how every Sup Forums mod fought to keep the talk of gamergate away from this place?

remember how long that war of attrition lasted?

remember how gamergate gave birth to breitbart popularity?

well now, i hope you fags are happy with yourselves, because your bullshit helped put breitbart into spotlight, and they're in the white house now. your feminist meddling into video games brought trump into power. your constant whining against white men made all of this FUCKING BULLSHIT

and you worry about firefox?

eat shit and die. the death of firefox will be a collateral in a much bigger struggle you pieces of shit started. and all you had to do is to keep out of video games. was that so hard? it was you had to control it all. now watch your whole world slowly decay into shit.

you deserved it. and i'm not even from Sup Forums

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Listen I usually don't go to Sup Forums but i think that what you people are saying is not exactly representative of that board since they're usually concerned with politics without entering much in the details, especially when it comes to technology.

i will make an exception with your thread and not report it for being meta discussion but this is getting ridiculous.
This type of threads have no places here and Sup Forums is fear mongering in this board all day long with their ghost hunting SJW skills

>urr firefox slow
in mid of a big migration...

>urr trany speaking
yes they can

>hurrr i have to tell all desktop posters with lolis to kill them self
ok...

that the only thing they discuss, they drown all threads with pure off topic garbage and don't even bother to tackle the issue.

>golang jew google botnent
>Rust tranny infested SJW
>Gnome ...
well on gnome they are right

>Systemd he is a fucking SJW redhat mafia boss

Every thing they bring up is about a political topic not technical and when confronted they wont respond beacause they have no clue. This guys are more aesthetical than the Desktop threads.

Also yes. The alt-right should have a place in this site, the fucking Sup Forums board. If people at Sup Forums go to Sup Forums to be retards so be it, mods.

>a thread that actually has a reasonable discussion on why Sup Forums is bad
never thought I'd see the day. every other board I go to is full of these kids

Well a fucking politics board is inevitably going to be cancer regardless of your views :^]
(And I find this board to be cancer yet it come here because sometimes there's a thread that i find interesting)

>full of these kids
If only. At least I remember when Sup Forums was good. Wait, it never was.

Are you "necessary" here?

wut? link

daily reminder that arguing against Sup Forums being cancer is arguing against facts

Nobody is arguing with you you whiny pussy.

this pls, provide link OP you faggot >:^(

How do we fix Sup Forums ?

Here we go again with MUH POL BOGEYMAN.

This is one of the few communities on the internet which are more right wing, and that's never going to change. If you want a leftwing circlejerk about topics as they relate to computing or any topic, then go to any subreddit on reddit outside of The_Donald, or go to NeoGAF, or Buzzfeed, or Ars Technica, or Wired, or Gizmodo, or virtually any other place on the web.

See this is how fucked everything has become, that one of the few places left where people are actually allowed to voice their opinions are being brigaded by people for committing thought crimes.

And yes, tech generally does not have anything to do with politics, but sometimes it does, from example, the diversity screed sent around at Google is something that should be discussed.

bitchute

This is not a technology thread. Saged and reported.

Seems like a cancer website. Proof of the censoring accusations?

eh, I'll keep using hooktube

no

>history revisionism

i guess i can't really expect otherwise from Sup Forums

It's obviously not a "youtube replacement".

>board dedicated to right-wing discussion
>NOOOO! EVERY BOARD NEEDS TO HAVE POLITICAL DISCUSSION!

dude, why though? this is a tech board.