Just came back from the doc and it was a typical day of Spain's free healthcare: I got no clear diagnosis, no solution...

Just came back from the doc and it was a typical day of Spain's free healthcare: I got no clear diagnosis, no solution, and the guy didn't seem to give two shits about me.

Damn it feels good to be a spic. I'd take american healthcare over this any day.

Random unrelated pic because I dont feel like looking for my Sup Forums folder.

>sunday
>healthcare

Are you retarded?

Yes this is us

Well, what did you expect him to find, Jorge?

>Are you retarded?

no but you are for getting sick on a sunday, everyone knows you wont get even the basics on a Sunday unless it's an emergency.

Its not your business why I went to the doc m8 just saying thats how things work.here

>retarded for getting sick on sunday

Ok. One thing is services.not being available and.another is the doctor being like "welp,.i dont.give a shit, i hope this is over so i can go home.and chill" and getting a """""diagnosis"""" that I seriously suspect to be wrong

Also i never heard about healthcare services not being available on.sundays, where did you get that from?

Probably syphilis. I hear it runs rampant in spain.. dirty people

Kek'd

someone told me you can "clean it up" by sodomizing a canadian virgin ass, r u available m7?

At least you weren't swarmed with useless bureaucracy
I swear to god, everything has it's own jerkoff office here, making me sign retarded forms all day.

What is it with muslims and virgins?

The best healthcare system is a mixture of private and public practices, with the private ones being government subsidized to be cheap and able to compete with the public ones.

virgins are tighter

You don't have private healthcare in spain?

Get a new doctor. Really, it's that easy. I've been switching doctors for years, then found one that not only gives a shit about his job but is actually good at it.

That guy wasnt my doctor, just a random one I got because its sunday.

What did you expect then? Be glad there was actually a doctor there, private ones don't even work on sundays. If you weren't dying and wanted a real diagnosis you should have waited for the day to pass.

You say that now until you see when even with good insurance, you bill is astronomically high.

do you not have the option to go private in spain?

yes but that costs money

Hard to come by that in spain