Q&A thread

Let's get a QnA thread going.

>post
>ask questions to people with certain flags
>try to be nice to each other

Are you the famed part-time dentist?

Do kebabs like Erdogan?

calm down and form a line people, I\ll try to answer every question

What is the most efficient way to clean a toilet?

how many pols does it take to answer one question?

Sadly no. He treated my dad once though.
One thing people here don't always realize is that not only was he a "village dentist" but the village was it's separate island belonging to iceland called Vestmanneyjar.

Literally the only dentist on a whole island

hire a Pole

How do I think with a clear head?

Poo in loo

two, one read the question and another write the answer

Go vegan ofc
are there any icelandic stereotypes or inside jokes in Denmark? We have a saying you sound like you have a potato lodged in your throat but i think Sweden started that

Why do polish people want kill to Lithuanian babies and children?

so we can take Wilno back

What is best in life?

not really. There are a few about Norway and a lot about Sweden. Really neutral about you. Haven't heard anything but good things about icelanders here

The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

May I swim to your island, walk up to you and gently lick your sideburns while leaking precum from massaging my throbbing prostate?

Maiming your enemies and seeing them drown in blood.

Why do people in Austria look so European but just south of the border the people look full blown Mongolian?

To crush weebs. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their waifus

Icelanders eat the eyes of sheep

Austrians are Germanised Slovenes so that doesn't make any sense.
Stop making fun of how I look btw 2bh baka.

I was gonna go with a nice shit but hey, I mean, that works too

The greatest pleasure is to vanquish all of your responsibilities and let them flee before you, to rob mommy of her precious money and chicken tendies and see those dear to her fear your massive pee pees and poo poos, to ride your body pillow and clasp your waifu to your breast

If Schwarzenegger was a Germanized Slovenian than Conan would look the same as the Mongolian generals in that movie so you don't make any sense.

Do you have dozens of tax-evading companies registered on your name?

To hold the hand of the one you love so much. Shame she doesn't love you, shame she just ignores you now.

Do you guys actually love the shit out of Adidas or is it just a dumb stereotype

To hold your own child in your arms.

>implying he doesn't
Blacknigger is Tirolean though. They had the most Bavarian settlers per capita.

Some low-class people love it, others don't

living ones

It's just to clarift

>eyes
the whole face*

also goat testicles

at least 10, at the moment

That's impressive
Do you get any profits from it?

AWWWWWWW

That was a joke. I don't have any companies registered to me. I do know some people who might, but they're all part of the sizeable south african diaspora here.

no shit, almost got me there :^)

Thanks friendo :^)

Why do Israelis never respond to me when I ask questions about grammar/vocabulary? It commonly goes like this:
>I post something in Hebrew
>Israeli responds with a critique of my pidgin Hebrew
>I ask for clarification on the correction
>no response

I'm just trying to speak your language better desu

They don't want you to know their secrets.

how would they do their shemes if you or others understood their language?

But I'm a J*w as well, albeit American

u are just some knock-off appareantly, I'm sorry

It's a jew eat jew world out there.

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

ask me questions
i'm a grill btw

What's the proper internal temperature for a hamburger patty?

It's a pagan tradition.

where is the g spot

"den stora fisken", The big the fish? i don't get it, is the den needed here to make sense? Also, i'll never understand the use of på.. so frustrating.

just my guess, but if you had good beef and want your burger more or less rare, the inside can't be warmer than 42'C, no?