How is internet in your area? I pay $27 for this crap. Supposed to be 500mbit. In Kyiv you can have 1gbit for 6 euro

How is internet in your area? I pay $27 for this crap. Supposed to be 500mbit. In Kyiv you can have 1gbit for 6 euro.

Home internet
1gbps symmetrical. $70/month

VPS internet
$5/month
Unlimited traffic. (but no throughput guarantee)

It's pretty hard to find VPN which could keep up to such speeds. So whats the point? Standard 100mbit package for 10$ and 5$ Latvia/Lithuania VPN is the best bang for the buck for dissidents in Moscow area.

Is it? I have a VPN that can handle 400-500mbps no problem.

$85 for 150/15

Fucking Canada - at least my ISP is dominating everyone else

Stuck with one real option for provider in my area, and they know. So every 6 months my bill goes up a couple of pound and no reason given. Shitheads Virgin Media

800km away? If they have servers in western europe I will be happy to check it out.

I pay $70 AUD a month and get 25 down/5 up. Quit being a whiny bitch op

Just found out its $75 for gigabit in NY now.

Most cities on the east coast between richmond and Boston have FiOS gigabit available.

If you're in the boonies though you're still probably shit out of luck, or simply in a low income area. Fiber is expensive to deploy.

$60 for 300/20, which I do get.

What pisses me off is the gigabit plan here is only $10 more a month, which I would have gotten, but shitcast tacks on a 1TB data cap if you get that special promotion. Fucking stupid.

So the 300/20 plan is only $60/mo for 3 years with no cap at all which is fine.

What's really fucking annoying is the google fiber office is literally right next door, and the office I work at has google fiber and the building opposite of where I work has it, but I don't and I'm literally 500ft from my desk.

wtf i love putin now

You do realise how much better that is then what most other people get. I'm paying USD$100 for this with a 500GB cap. This is much better than what everyone else I know has.

1€ gbit/gbit
God bless universities

I only pay like 38 euros, 45 dollars per month

$40 monthly for this, 30 mbps upload and download. No complaints whatsoever.

I already know what it's like to live with a cap, did that for a long time. Doesn't change the fact that I live literally within a stone's throw of a Google fiber office but I'm not eligible for it.

wtf. Here it's opposite they switch you to tarrifs with better speed for same money without asking.
Competition is high - you can choose from many providers.

Pay $75 aud a month for fixed wireless 50mbit that drops to 1-5mbit during peak hours and 500gb monthly cap limit fuck this country I can't wait to get out

What is "monthly cap"? It's when traffic is limited like on cheapest 4g tarrifs?

37990 chilean pesos, or about 60 dollars

Paying 20€/month, no caps.
Yoropoor. ;^)

60PLN (about 15 euro) a month
50/50Mbps guaranteed, max what I've seen was 120/100

not him, but yeah. your speed goes down to some predetermined value after you pass the cap. ours is 100mbits that goes down to 16 after 50 FIF FUCKING TY gb's, couple of hours basically

Its not crap you whining squatter

ITT Fags who think that the "Internet" is the speedtest server in their neighborhood.

Lmao Australians and Americans get fucking raped by their ISPs

220/20 UK Virgin no caps

steam downloads count?

>Virgin

>In Kyiv you can have 1gbit for 6 euro.

thats the problem with making plans like that. It is overselling and when people use their capacity, speed drops.

steam downloads count for line quality measurement

Then what is the "internet" to you?

90% of things you do will never need gigabit speeds, so it's irrelevant that the server can't provide it because you'll never need it for most web browsing, the only place gigabit is needed is in large downloads, in which case you're generally not relying on a single centralized server to feed your connection, the exceptions would be cases like steam since they can afford good servers with plenty of bandwidth. Most places online however simply don't have the infrastructure to support speeds that fast, nor should they really need to considering most of what you'll be doing is text, static images, etc. Hardly needing more than 5-10mbps.

yeah I agree with this