What was your last experience with Indians Sup Forums?

What was your last experience with Indians Sup Forums?

using an android phone.

never again. I am a white man, I don't use curry nigger phones.

>work in distribution (import and wholesale)
>most retailers are Indians and Pakistanis who are exploiting the industry
>try to fuck you on price, even over $1
>destroy market value of products, force local businesses out
>they cut corners and damage market reputation of products, employ cheap installation teams (untrained and non-accredited installers which void warranties)
>outsource their accounts and sales teams overseas
>they purchase the most so they have become "valued" clients
freedom is great

Activating Winblows 8.1

Had one call in asking for a walk through, said sure for $600 US/hr. He took the documentation.

>What was your last experience with Indians Sup Forums?
Well I am Indian

Um. Spoke to the engineers we work with in India yesterday . Clever guys. And they work 5 hours ahead so their work is done and sent to us by like 2pm for us to check and issue for construction.

Top quality work, super cheap. Good guys desu

>web dev
>insist on a full nodejs shit stack
>pushes the whole node_modules folder into git

an Indian guy sold me a thinkpad x120e, the one I'm using to type this reply. It's in great shape and the guy was extra kind during the purchase.

Nice people.

Rang me up at 7-Eleven, good shit

we played geimu together

Well, fuck you then.

>What was your last experience with Indians Sup Forums?
I'm Indian. I live in LA and work in a logistics company. My friend's circle contains mostly of white people. They bought me a phone and bed space when I was out of money and had nothing with me. Tell me how I am shitty here when I have such loving friends.

S U P E R P O W E R 2 0 2 0

Well yeah not all are shitty, m8.

>register .us domain
>keep getting spammed by curry niggers, had to fake email and phone #s

I don't get it. What does pooping have to do with Indians?

One rang me asking if I wanted NBN. Where I live the NBN tops out at 50 mbps. I have HFC cable which tops out on a bad day at 350mbps. I said sure if you can guarantee better speeds than what I'm getting atm. Still waiting for the NBN monkeys to come install it.

hownew.ru

>using piece of equipment used by pooinloos
>touch it with your hands and without biolab-tier biological protection

It's like you don't care about fecal bacteria user. Do you?

Did you poo in loo pajeet?

They shit in designated streets and other areas instead of using toilets.
Don't pretend to be naive.

>be at mall looking for phone case
>goto a kiosk, 1 Indian guy eagerly watching me down
>I look around and find a case.
>I ask the price and he says 32 dollars (the case is just a simple clear protector)
>hellnonigga.wmv
>I attempt to walk away but he decides to guilt trip me by saying something about cancer
>I walk away
>come back 2 weeks later
>I see a child look at thay exact same case
>dude says it's 45 dollars
>making it shorter now, basically, dad comes over yells at guy, guy says sorry that's the price online (the store he's infront of has clear s7 phone cases for 15 dollars, Verizon store). Indian man never shows up again at that mall.

I was called by windows tech support for the first time yesterday, it was pretty exciting. He got pretty mad when told him i use Linux after keeping him on for around 10 minutes. I'm also fairly certain he was 12.

Also a good reminder that i need to have my new phone number removed from the phone catalogue.

>that is why i use a chink phone
>using a pajeet or a cheng phone

they often try very hard, but very ineffective, very poor at self-teaching.

please do the needful

show pussi

Had to work with one during my internship. My team were developing a framework for testing - a keyword driven test automation web application and we also had to support it. Since the company I work for is multicultural and stuff there were some Indians. The thing about them is that they literally now nothing else other than Java. I thought this was a meme Sup Forums made but it's sort of true. There was a team of testers mainly consisting of Indians and I spent half of my internship explaining how that framework works. I really liked the company but I fucking loathe this multiculturalism policy. They are bunch of half wits which are being employed only because they are cheaper.

See:

This

>Double CCIE
>Troubleshoot Firewall problem for 1 month
>Missing route on the Firewall

an indian sold me some cigs in his shop
pretty cool guy

>never again. I am a white man, I don't use curry nigger phones.
Go and be 12 years old somewhere else, boy

This should be a cock.li email

pooinloo phone scammer claiming to be from google.

POO

>Work in aircraft industry
>Pajeet gets hired to work in the engineering department
>Doesn't understand how to use western toilets
>Can always tell which stall he's been in because there's shoe prints on the toilet seat
>Management has to take him aside because he gets shit on the toilet seat from the 10" drop from his ass to the bowl and sprays piss all over the walls of the stall

>People work with various hazardous materials so cleanliness is important to us
>Walk into bathroom and Pajeet is washing his fucking feet in the sink
>I've caught him blowing his snot on the mirror before
>Constantly pisses all over the floor when using the urinal

I've yelled at him and a few of the other foreign employees for doing this kind of shit before but they genuinely don't seem to understand basic cleanliness.

My professor is an Indian.

LOL, what city are you in?

Can't answer because it would make it obvious who I work for.

Can you like beat him up or something? Why the fuck is he washing is feet in the sink???????

Fair enough

>at restaurant with lady friend
>excuse myself to the restroom
>it's occupied
>k i'll wait
>an Indian emerges from the restroom
>gives me a worried look and shuffles away to the dining room
>enter the altar
>smells like he cooked mustard gas and burned cauliflower in there
>rim stains in the bowl
>held my shit in my asshole for the rest of the day

yeah, but it would have felt real satisfying when you eventually squeezed it out

>Hello sir. My name is Harry and I'm calling from Microsoft.
>We've detected a problem with your computer.

That's my only recent experience with Indians. I went to school once with an Indian girl. She was very nice, but that was 15 years ago. Why do they think it is polite to use sir excessively when talking to white people? I was watching one of JimmyAGeeks videos, and one of his suggestions for succeeding was to be very polite by saying sir a lot.

>>Work in aircraft industry
you mean worked

Another Pajeet story I just remembered

>Was living in an apartment complex
>Indian couple move in across the parking lot from us
>Always cooking the most foul curries that I could smell even though I was >60 meters from them
>One day I smell something burning
>Check to see where it's coming from
>Look out my window and I can see smoke coming out of their upstairs window
>Think their unit is on fire and call the fire department
>They arrive and kick down their door
>Pajeet and his wife are in their living room barbecuing a full fucking goat with the hair still on it

I have an indian boss and a indian coworker.
Both are smart and incredible nice people.

Found the pajeet.

*and smell like shit

talk like retards while eating poo laced curry in a circle around the only office kitchen table

hahahaha

A few weeks ago two charming indian ladies told me that File Maker Pro 7 isn't supported anymore and that you can't do mass dumps of the images pasted into it nor extract the file names.

Yeah it's disgusting what they do in India, and I understand why people might be mad at immigrants from India for it.

But for "Indian" people who were born and raised in America (with ancestry in India) and have almost nothing to do with Indian culture/language, I don't think they should take any of the blame/are gross like that.

t. poojeet subhuman
Go back, filth.

Pajeet here, AMA

inb4 "do u poo in loo xDD"

Lmao I'm Russian, but I live in America. I just know lots of Indian people (who grew up in America) and they aren't bad at all compared to immigrants

favorite programming language?

Slavs have no souls.

SML, but it comes close to Scheme/Lisp

Do you just generally hate on everyone that isn't from where you're from?

Small brain capacity? Can't judge individuals?

>inb4 "do u poo in loo xDD"
it's a valid question considering the way you smell

you have a point

Don't trust slavs.

Customer Service for my MVNO. Got an email saying they had sold my account to another MVNO (2nd time it was sold in a year). Didn't want to deal with the hassle again. Customer service wound up blatantly lying to me. Was so dissatisfied that I wound up leaving, and signed up for a contract via an MVNO that has US based customer service. Credo Mobile. I fucking loathe their liberal horse shit, but they get maximum stars in EFF's "Who's got your back," reviews every year, and they have amazing customer service on the rare occasion I need to contact them..

no really, its java isnt it?
No lying mister.

ITT: people mad at Indians for having higher skill and taking their jobs

I feel where you're coming from though

Java was the first language I learned, but I don't really like it as much as I like functional programming.

Lisp and scheme are multiparadigm though
why didnt you learn haskell?

ITT: amercan neets jealous because poos steal their jobs and make money

I do know some Haskell, but I know more SML because my university teaches an FP course using SML. The course probably uses SML because it's easier to predict time/space costs.

Was in a hotel full of people working in aeronautics (and IT of course). Entered the lift with someone seemingly Indian. He strongly smelled of curry.

God these guys are so used to cook curry they can't smell how strong they're doing it anymore, to the point of disgust.

Not jealous at all. Literally every person in my work is a white male.

I feel more bad for Indians than anything.

India has both the most refined and the most disgusting human beings, due to the cast system.

Why don't your country cull your lower casts? You need them for petty jobs or what?

I called up Verizon support because they're overcharging me, after an hour on hold and an hour talking to an inian he said he would resolve the problem and assured me this would be the case, a month later and it's not the case.

Slavs can be more black than Tyrone and thrice as vicious and your people squats all the time. More monkey behavior.

>cast
I meant caste. God, Sepples destroyed my use of words.

Honestly no idea, I'm pretty disconnected from my country politically/culturally because I was born and raised in the mid-west (Idaho) and don't speak any Indian languages.

I think India is pretty fucked up and backwards with their caste system + the whole pooing and raping on the street thing.

It makes me feel ashamed to be associated with India, but whatever (I gotta live with it I guess).

Idaho isn't the midwest. It's the north west.

but no one beats the american redneck. full of paranoia of everything beyond the american border, dumb as a rock because of the whole incest thing and lastly the ugliest of them all.

and the funny thing is they are proud of it.

>But for "Indian" people who were born and raised in America (with ancestry in India) and have almost nothing to do with Indian culture/language, I don't think they should take any of the blame/are gross like that.
They don't do anything to regulate their own people overseas and instead escaped outside.
They deserve blame as much as others.
When shitting in the streets and public urination are a god damn cultural norm rather than exceptions among a people, they deserve every fling of dirt at them until they have grown some fucking self-awareness and self-restraint.

The shit on the code just like they shit on the streets.
I'm yet to find a single software example which hasn't seen a quality drop after passing through Poojeet hands. A single fucking one.

Yeah midwest is probably a bad word. Rocky mountain states is a better way to describe it (from Pocatello, so it's easternish).

Definitely not Northwest as in Pacific Northwest (hippies and libs)

Rednecks don't rob and kill you more than blacks. And rednecks are some of the most down to earth people. Your crime statistics surpasses black Americans. Good job

>but no one beats the american redneck.
American rednecks are the most armed collective in the United States yet don't even come close to 1/10th of black homicide and crime records on average.
Let that sink into your head.

i guess that's bigger than the universe

I have thankfully never seen an Indian

Literally the "This is Jeff from Microsoft and you have a virus on your computer" call.

The weirdest thing is that they seem to be targeting older German people but still speak English so they can't even understand what Pajeet is saying. They've already called my parents from 17 different phone numbers that I had to block in their router.

witness disgusting pajeet

I do that too, tbqh.

sums up 99% of the people itt

I bet that nearly everyone here is under the age of 25, hasn't been outside of their state, and hasn't met an Indian irl/only read horror stories about them online

I've read lots of horror stories about Indians, but most of the ones in my state are pretty normal

Sandnigger mate.
We're vegetarian.

Every day on rainbow six siege. The community is completely filled with indians that do nothing but talk shit, speak in tamil and throw games.

Answered my support call for an issue at a datacenter (one of the big ones), and dallied around for six hours before the issue was fixed, delaying a server install and fucking up my schedule.

Had them move my stuff to a new place and they nicked a box of good glassware and my grandfathers handmade fishing rods they're filthy vermin

>arab raped by whites as Indian representative
>actual Asian as Chinese representative
KEK, poos make me laugh.

Some mobile phone provider who got hold of my number

>"Hello mr user we have great deal to offer yo-"

Resurrection curry remix for OPO.
Indians are fucking subhuman scum and a pajeet, Patel, or rajesh in the developer credits is a surefire way to discard shit software.