Post pics of the first day you got your first computer, plus specs

I'll start, IIGS with 8MB RAM. My sister and I had a blast for years, eventually gaymes cucked me into the Intel botnet.

I miss my BASIC and assy.

nice try NSA

When I was like 7 m some relative tried to mail me a desktop but the screen got fucked and I guess no one was willing to replace it. My first computer that was just for me was a MacBook Air from school. My first laptop that I actually owned was a Clevo rebrand. My first desktop was my grandmother's Inspiron 570, which I finally replaced today.

>implying I'm going to try to find kodak camera from 1996
>implying I can even get that shit developed anywhere anymore
>implying I'm willing to waddle over to the scanner to get it on my computer
>implying I'm willing to put a picture of myself online ever

My dad got me a really old pentium (I wanna say 2) I remember him telling me he got the best one in the shop and it was the HARDCORE version with 600MHz processor and 256MB of RAM, good times.

>really old pentium
Whoops, I mean really old now, it was new at the time. Used it to play baldurs gate 1&2, fuck what a game.

how does your sister look nowadays?
she looks cute

No pictures unfortunately, but my first computer was a Power Macintosh 9600, given to me by my uncle when he bought a new G4 system. Had a dual 200MHz PowerPC 604e, 64MB of RAM and a 4GB hard drive. Loved that thing, it was so much fun. I think it's still in the attic at my parents' house. I ought to dig it out sometime.

post pics of lil sis

>1st compter was only a IIsi
>spent so many hours playing marathon and escape velocity

>BASIC
dont you mean hypercard?

The IIgs was an Apple II system, not a Macintosh like the IIsi you fucking retard.

>Pentium II family computer
>came with some fuck awful S3 GPU
>older brother hogged the thing so fucking much

My friend got a 16mb ram PC and he could run grand prix and some other great games
My PC barely ran fifa 96

I know I had, at some point, a win95 machine all to my self, but I was far too young to care about specs.

The first laptop I ever had I got for Christmas, and it was a Dell. It was around the time Vista came out, because it had XP on it but came with all the CD's and shit to load Vista onto it. It took -forever- to upgrade. Then it dutifully kept me awake until 3AM every night playing Warcraft 3 for a few years before I accidentally bricked it (I'm pretty sure I fucked up the BIOS) trying to load some form of Linux onto it, despite not really knowing what the fuck I was doing. Then after a few days my dad bought me another laptop, just in time for Windows 7 to roll out.

I miss the hunk of junk some days.

idk I was like 5 and I played some game where are skiied and a yeti killed me and then i was a mouse moving blocks around running from a cat

Actually the IIGS had BASIC and Hypercard as well as other environments.

She looks cute still. She works out.

No.

Do you still have it user?

Having your first computer ever in working shape is really comfy.

I found some paperwork that came with the Mac Performa we got in 1996. I'll post more tomorrow. Computers were expensive.

me irl

Sadly I don't, I can't even remember what happened to it.

> macfag posts his literal SSN
not surprised

My mom's from 1996, yeah.....

This was the last and only Mac I ever technically had.

No pics, but I put figured out how to setup one of my dads stored desktops when I was 8. I don't remember anything about the machine except that it used Windows 98. Used it all the time, I wasn't supposed to use it much, but I was a pro at sneaking. I couldn't afford a mouse till I got one as a gift for Christmas months later. Good times.

SSN doesn't change, retard, your mom is going to get her ID stolen by the users on this korean pottery messageboard now.

Don't worry; I've already reported her as dead to the credit bureaus.

>1996
>4.000$

I wouldn't know to say if Apple is more expensive now or it is always been that damn expensive.

Dude, computers back in the day use to be super god damn expensive. $4k is still on the rich side but buying a P1 PC in 1996 for 2k was not uncommon.

Shits cheap now of days.

That's what I mean. Shit's cheap now but apple is still at 4.000$.