Post your Sup Forums rice

Post your Sup Forums rice

uwu

>jpg (3.87 MB, 5120x2880
The fuck is wrong with you?

well its not like I can post a 17MB png u baka

Your desktop caps do not need the quality up high. Its shit. We don't need to download high quality shit.

umm then dont click it dummy im not making u download it

How to change back link icon

Nebukazar's Oneechan breaks my ability to reply to thread. So I never use it.

t. phoneposter

Who browses desktop threads without auto expanding the images? You gonna squint at all the thumbnails until you think you see something you might like? The fuck is wrong with you?

>POST ELBOWS OR LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEE

lol your dumb

who are you quoting

fuck off already nigger

Hai domo

Good one. Your mommy help you type that?

Go hang yourself, pedo.

t nigger

OwO

don't bully her

i keep it simple

That's not a "her"
That's a child predator LARPing as a "her"

she's actually a girl, I know her IRL

what do her elbows look like? can you post pics?

myself, i want to see your elbows gurl

Hi there!

You seem to have made a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have posted your whole desktop when posting, but your desktop has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to post screenshots of what is actually relevant to thread in question! Posting your entire desktop when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post things that are relevant to the thread, unless your desktop is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me, I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous imageboard culture!

anime website

"anime website" is gonna become a word like "meme" or "botnet" that's used for pretty much anything.

>AYYYMD IS FINISHED, THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA
>fuck off back to Sup Forums OP
>anime website

anime website