How do we save Canada?

How do we save Canada?

What will they do when the oil runs out? Will what's happening to Venezuela now happen to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTIF8jVPrIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Annex canada pls. Except quebec we can send all the chinese there

>What will they do when the oil runs out?
ur mum of course

Our economy will become larger than yours when you see cannabis dispensaries all across the country in less than a year.

Let Muslims kill them all, so they win...somehow

that pic always makes me think of this for some reason

Is Canada a slightly less whiny Scotland?

w-we'll still have that automotive industry, even if it's been a dead industry for over 40 years ^_^

an industry that isn't even a domestic one

i'd imagine living in canada would be a hell of a lot less depressing

true, the rest of the UK as a whole seems a shit ton more depressing than here. wonder why that is.

> There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada.
very original

>here
do you mean canada, scotland or ireland

America won't let Canada collapse. Besides, unlike Venzuela Canada actually knows how to manage an economy.

ireland you illiterate mongoloid

Quite testy today eh?

Depends, some places yeah and other places you'd think you were in Asia, but with better infrastructure and so on

it wasn't illiteracy it was more disbelief that you actually think ireland is less depressing

Was Stephen Harper a good PM?

No.

Does anyone have the "If you kill yourself, your enemies can't win anymore." version?

He has one of the most punch-able face i have ever seen.

its like he is begging for it.

He was ok.

Thanks, Harper.

>implying based Trudeau isn't looking out for us

He was one of the better PM's we've had, especially on the international stage, but unfortunately his party didn't really deliver on the homefront.

What's actually wrong with Canada? Is it just memes? So far he didn't do anything wrong

their cunt is literally being burned down

Why does Canada have no native industry?

Why does Canada have such a primitive economy?

Why does Canada have such horrible infrastructure (be it road infrastructure, telecommunications infrastructure, healthcare infrastructure, transportation infrastructure, etc.)?

Why is Canada such a shithole when compared to the rest of the developped world?

Just memes.

>Why does Canada have no native industry?
Harper(or so I'm told)

>Why does Canada have such a primitive economy?
Harper(or so I'm told)

>Why does Canada have such horrible infrastructure (be it road infrastructure, telecommunications infrastructure, healthcare infrastructure, transportation infrastructure, etc.)?
Cost plus contracts

>Why is Canada such a shithole when compared to the rest of the developped world?
Because you're a meme country

>So far he didn't do anything wrong

Except airlift 25,000 arabs and ship them to literally the most expensive areas in Canada to live in, expressing a desire to disarm the civilian population, and being a rabid lover of choking on the UN's phallus.

Harper didn't do a particularly good job, but it's not like he's the only one to blame. All of our endless shittiness started way before Harper.

The entire economy of Canada is built around selling overpriced real estate to Chinese speculators.
youtube.com/watch?v=yTIF8jVPrIE

>t. Prajeet Singh Zhang ibn Mohammad

I've never gotten an explanation for why Canadians like or dislike Harper. It's like the Brits with Thatcher

what a great country we live in

truly an inspiration for all of manking

Libs think he's literally worse than Hitler while Cons think he was the savior to mankind. There's really no rhyme or reason to it, just two ends of the political spectrum going at each other's throats.

>leafs are unironically trying to emulate American political culture
lmao

Most canadians are center-left (except Alberta), he was on the right. Easy as that.

that's because his performance was very mixed

>economically
help reduce the Liberal gangrenous cancer of massive deficit and debt (which Trudeau has plunged us right back into), reduced taxes, was able to maintain at least modest growth for most of his time in office, but at the same time didn't create significant growth, didn't do much to adress the core problems of corporatism, and giving away our ressources for pennies (i.e. doing nothing to get us out of our neocolonial economy), also went rather excessive on the budget cuts

>socially
unprecedented number of immigrants, but at the same time none of the SJW shit we currently have with Trudeau. But there were also other issues, for example his obsession with persecuting marijuana users. Very mixed overall, but I'd say more negative than positive (literally the only positive is the lack of SJW crap).

>other issues
Again, some good, some bad, and a lot which depends on your point of view. For example, spending more on military, and increasing military presence abroad. Some people think it's good, others bad. One thing for which people universally hated him though was the way he absolutely fucking shat all over the democratic process. Never have we had a more anti-democracy government.

>except Alberta
And Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, and interior British Columbia...

>One thing for which people universally hated him though was the way he absolutely fucking shat all over the democratic process. Never have we had a more anti-democracy government.
What, like executive decree bullshit?

Aren't most canadians located within 100 miles of the border? What do they do with the rest of all that land?

Spastic

>What do they do with the rest of all that land?
Mining, logging, and wildlife conservation

Wow this bait.
Although most southerners acknowledge she did what had to be done, it's a completely legitimate opinion to despise her for what she did tonorthern communities.

One thing which we did pretty much every single year the very second he got a majority in parliament, was to pass hundreds of bills as part of the """""budget""""". And so, for example, if he wanted to pass a bill which gave the government permission to monitor people without a warrant (which he actually did btw), he didn't go through the normal process of proposing the bill, having the debate in parliament (which can be covered by journalists and relayed to the public), being asked questions, etc. Instead, he just pushed it basically as a budget item, so the budget contained hundreds of items which never got a proper debate or proper coverage, and were speedily accepted.

No, I've just never gotten an answer out of British posters

I can see why that would piss people off

He was really average, but the left has a hard-on for hating him that I don't quite understand. I had my fair share of problems with things he did, though I voted for him because all the other option are absolute trash.

I'm not a leftist, and I despise the Libs and NDP, but honestly you're completely blind if you fail to see why so many people hated him.

Yeah, but those aren't relevant.

Fuck off yank

That's pretty good

Which one is Nova Scotian? Maritimer?

>maritimer
>not the best

Get dicked

Yes, these three provinces are the Maritimes. They're the best provinces, especially the red one.

How's Nova Scotia? I'm moving there next year, don't know what to expect.

Don't expect to find a job.