"Why, yes...

>"Why, yes, I do hinder my computing experience by exclusively using FOSS garbage and CuckCuckGo under the false pretence that not only do I matter, but I matter so much that the machine built for convenience should be as inconvenient as possible to protect muh privatez, thanks for asking"

Who are you quoting?

What's wrong with using DDG first and if you cannot find what you are looking for using another search engine?

>CuckCuckGo
He unironically repeatedly uses the made up meme-word "cuck"

Sup Forums Sup Forums man, Sup Forums Sup Forums

Yet another google post, don't mind him.

Let's be honest, you're all just poor. Too poor to afford decent software, so you use hacky half-baked trash created by neckbeards like yourselves, and try to pass it off as good. You see that little green clover next to my name? Looks good, doesn't it? That's a sign of my Sup Forums Pass. Unlike you losers who rally against Google but fill out 100s of captchas a day for them, I actually have a job and could afford a mere 20 dollars per year to actually support a site and get rid of those annoying-ass captchas. Y'all faggots can't even afford twenty United States dollars to get rid of something you supposedly hate so much. It really says a lot.

>unironically using the word cuck

This ain't reddit brah

Well, imagine what would've been of Troy if they ever thought of looking inside of it. If something advertises itself for me to use, why would it be afraid if I want to take a look at what I'm using?

You think the botnet confines its attentions to people who "matter" in some way?

wew lad

I'd rather use something for free that meets my needs than pay for something that does nothing but create problems.

*tips fedora

I use all free software for the most part and also have a pass. Money is irrelevant.

>CuckCuckGo
What is the matter with that search engine? Do I have to change the language or something? If I'm searching in a non-english language, the top results are of the closest english-spelled word.

>Using 2 tools to get 1 job done

Makes you think

Duckduckgo is a botnet though, no one on Sup Forums uses it

so is this the new technique? flood the board with anti-free software shitposting?

All words are made up user

Windows is free retard
Activation requires money or free third party tools though

desu even if you didn't want to use ddg I'd still use ddg for the bangs, it's just too convenient as main search engine

I'm not against FOSS at all. I fully support that shit.

The shit I have a problem with are these Linux fags and >muh privacy fags who think they're hot shit for using Gentoo and some obscure fork of Firefox. All the shitty, broken software you neckbeards use in the name of privacy is pointless because the "botnet" you faggots are so worried about is everywhere. Fuck, I'm sure most ISPs sell of their customer's browsing habits and other data. You cannot escape any of this shit without totally inconveniencing your life and settling hard.

>I use Shady Search Engine, it has a whole 3,000 sites indexed and respects muh privacy.
>I've poured over the entire source code of Gentoo and made sure it has no backdoors or uses any proprietary code. Time to compile it for the fifth time this week. I have literally nothing else to do with my life.
>My college course requires that I use a program that only has OSX and Windows versions and doesn't have a Gentoo version. Now I'm failing half the course. Sorry professor, muh privacy.
>Sorry you can't open that really important document I sent you, Boss. LibreOffice fucked the formatting. Muh privacy tho.
>Games? Yeah! I've got the latest version of Shitty Indie Platformer 3 and a whole library of DOS games! In no way would I prefer to play any recent game or play any games with my friends because muh privacy.

If you niggers are so worried about some computer algorithm knowing you enjoy hentai, Coors Light, and red socks then maybe you should get a cabin out in the middle of nowhere and stay far away from any sort of electronics, stupid fucking neckbeards.

yor splietn hares

I can't use anything other than DuckDuckGo nowadays, bangs are too useful.

Who do you think you're preaching to? Anyone claiming to be this person you're quoting is only pretending to be retarded.

shills in full panic mode, wonder why

Nah dude. Literally the typical privacy fag.

why?

No friend you missed the part where I revealed that they're only roleplaying. It's all a mental gymnastics exercise to keep the mind sharp.

I pay for my chinese cartoons. I don't need any of that "decent" software.

I'll probably buy a "decent" alternative to ffmpeg but guess what? all other software are crap.

I'm not tied to any software and that "crap" in the repos gives me all I need.

>I use Shady Search Engine, it has a whole 3,000 sites indexed and respects muh privacy.
more like startpage and it actually uses Google results
>I've poured over the entire source code of Gentoo
yeah no one actually does this
>My college course requires that I use a program that only has OSX and Windows versions and doesn't have a Gentoo version. Now I'm failing half the course. Sorry professor, muh privacy.
or this
>Sorry you can't open that really important document I sent you, Boss. LibreOffice fucked the formatting. Muh privacy tho.
or this
>Games? Yeah! I've got the latest version of Shitty Indie Platformer 3 and a whole library of DOS games! In no way would I prefer to play any recent game or play any games with my friends because muh privacy.
video games are for children

You have a point, however this is literally the worst way to present it. If there's one type of a guy that everybody hates then it's an egocentric faggot and you happen to be one.

>OCD about privacy, security and crypto
>uses Intel processors with IME

>being smug over 20 bucks

Finally someone dares to tell the truth to these basement dwellers. I can't fucking stand the hypocrisy behind this board.
They are so out of reality, it hurts to even look at them. Probably just a bunch of poorfags, dicklets and virgins who find pleasure and a sense of accomplishement by using low quality FOSS

This. Bangs are what makes DDG powerful. You have all the searchengines combined in one place.

>Fuck, I'm sure most ISPs sell of their customer's browsing habits and other data.
That's why things like pfSense and VPNs exist, user.
>You cannot escape any of this shit without totally inconveniencing your life and settling hard
Escape what? If you're talking about escaping the "botnet", it's absolutely possible.
>>I use Shady Search Engine, it has a whole 3,000 sites indexed and respects muh privacy.
I've been using SearX for awhile and did not have any problems so far.
>>My college course requires that I use a program that only has OSX and Windows versions and doesn't have a Gentoo version.
You can just install OSX or Windows on a machine without internet and use it without having to worry about privacy.
>>LibreOffice fucked the formating.
Never happened to me, but you can do as I said and use Office on your Windows machine w/o internet.
>>Games
Can't disagree with that.