>be Germany
lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kk0R8oPlg3Q&t=18m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=hyR4I0RswZg#t=54m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

Really makes you think...

>the average german women literally dreams of being a single mom to race mixed mongrels

>caramel colored son
>black husband
>single mom

well, at least caramel colored son and single mom are gonna come true if she gets a black "husband"

She could write some pretty good fanfics

Damn Stalin had some slick hair and swag

Hot

>be Stalin
>photoshop your picture

This is fake: This is not fake:

this has to be b8

>be russia
kek

They're both fake unless you provide a source to prove otherwise

>it's another swamp German living out his inferiority complex while being cheered on by various irrelevant Third worlders Episode

I hate re-runs

youtube.com/watch?v=kk0R8oPlg3Q&t=18m19s

Enjoy.

I want to fuck Iori

I actually watched this vid and he says that it happened in a Czech quarter of the city. Not surprising, since Czechs were huge Russiaboos back then

youtube.com/watch?v=hyR4I0RswZg#t=54m30s

He was in SS how the fuck is he not in jail?

probably already served his time senpai

People weren't put in jail just for being in the SS, especially if they were just low rank soldiers

>a soldier deployed in Ghana
That's awfully specific.

You know part of the reason why Germans wanted to win so much, was because then we wouldn't have been stuck with German Frauen but could choose whatever we wanted including Slavic cuties. And even if we kept our own women they would have been submissive and quiet. So there's that.

I'm of Germanic heritage so I think I speak for all when I say to delete this thread you subhuman.

>needs to make his own thread because he got ignored in /deutsch/

That shit is scripted, are you really that retarded?

It was even faked by /deutsch/, only an ameritard can fall for that.

>ZDF
>scripted
Are you literally retarded?

There is absolutely no incentive on their side to script this shit because it's public TV. They're not subject to the capitalist imperative of having to make shit that people actually want to watch.

In fact, they only have to lose, because if word got out that they scripted shit then they'd be in deep shit due to the Bildungsauftrag you idiot subhuman.

>There is absolutely no incentive on their side to script this shit because it's public TV. They're not subject to the capitalist imperative of having to make shit that people actually want to watch.
Maybe 20 years ago, did they unfreeze you you utter retard? Looks like the forgot the brain, should get that checked.

Again: there is no imperative on their side to make things people want to watch.

They only have to lose here. You're talking straight out of your ass because you have absolutely no evidence for anything being scripted there simply because you don't like what you're seeing.

You asked for a source and you got it. The point was proven: German women are bitches and whores who dream of being impregnated by Black men.

Look at this faggot. Point at him and laugh.

Also watch some damn Fernsehkritik TV.

Not to mention that the girl is underage.

If you seriously believe that public television makes underage girls say on TV that they dream of being impregnated by Black Americans you must be out of your mind.

ZDF has ads which they monitize and they make underage girls cause drama because it draws attention, you probably think "Auf Streife" is all legit aswell lol.
And you have no evidence that it isnt scripted, I wasnt even the guy calling for the source because I knew all along that it is made up you mad little virgin.

Does it even matter if it's made up? In both cases it's fucking insanity.

Not made up: "Congrats girl. You really have interesting dreams."

Made up: "Wtf...just why?"

The burden of proof is on you.

First you claimed the video was fake. Now you were given a source and you claim it's "scripted". Clearly you're too deep in denial to just deal with the fact that your women are whores who yearn for black dick, just like your dirty whore of a grandmother took the Russian dick because Germans are natural born cucks.

Of course it's not made up. If you watched the video a bit further you'd see that the girl comes up with multiple of such stories. Just a moment later she doesn't care about American and journalism any more and she wants to be a fashion designer in Paris. She's 14 years old. He's just retarded.

Reminder that this is what small pox ridden Stalin actually looked like

Looks ready to sing "I am the Scatman"

Every time I come to Sup Forums you guys manage to make me hate women more.

thats not stalin

I knew that youre just some dirty immigrant with an inferiority complex that tries to prove himself right, its okay man if you try and improve your country you can maybe catch up on us, in 200 years.