lmao @ ur lyfe

BALLS OF STEEL

>not dumping the chair and using a treadmill instead
It's like you want to be fat.

>sitting down

>2000 + 17
>not standing up

1/8 weak bait

this is how we can get more women into computer programming.

i bought ergonomic chair

but my pilonidal sinus is getting worse from 12+ hours sitting for decades

I need to stand at least for two hours a day now

>pilonidal sinus

The fuck is that mat for?

this is a terrible idea if you don't work on your core regularly

Comfort, dumbass.

ESD

It's just a piece of flat cardboard or something? And he's wearing shoes?
Seems more like it would insulate actually.

not working on your core regularly was the terrible idea

Have you never worn dressy shoes all day while standing on a linoleum or other hard flooring? It hurts like hell after a while. The mat cushions. Shoes are not perfect.
Are there lots of alternatives? Yes, a mat is just one of them.

>not being upside down

So is the IKEA Bekant sit/stand desk + Herman Miller Aeron the best combo to date?

No I haven't, but those look like normal ass shoes.

Anyone have an opinion on the Ikea Markus? Thinking about getting it as a "cheap" and cheerful replacement for my dogshit current chair

Checked.
Maybe its just me, I find all shoes I've ever owned uncomfortable.

Standing still for prolonged times is not really healthy either.

my semi-permanent back pain agrees with you

IKEA Bekant + IKEA Markus

Be the Overman.

>tfw no yahoo ceo gf to sit on your balls

Wasn't there a study that those balls are also bad for you?

Doing anything for hours on end is bad for you, you just have to get up and stretch/walk around every half hour.

so this just forces you to keep your back straight, is that it?

and destroy the company.....

They are not adjustable. If the have any benefits some of them might be countered by the fact that someone is sitting too low or high.

They are pretty fucking comfy 2bh

I have this bad boy it's quite shit but I don't really care.

>americans think sitting is excersize

That company had no chance of surviving anyways.
A "muh female CEO" gave them some brief media coverage to keep them relevant.

Even if they hired the best CEO in the world, Yahoo still would have been a sinking ship.
Maybe if they came out with something like Alexa a few years back for old people, they could have stayed relevant but they didn't. Only thing keeping them afloat is their status as firefox's default search engine.

this is objectively the comfiest chair.
prove me wrong

the cheapest maybe (fucking poorfag)

Current office will not let me bring in a situation stand desk or buy me one

Going to start applying again soon, one of my requirements will be sit stand desk and whatever herman Miller chair indesire

>convert battlestation to standing meme
>get tired as fuck in my legs after 15 minutes
>back literally makes crackling noises when i bend forward after only 15 minutes of standing up

lmao

just get a good normal chair

>normal chair
*ergonomic office chair

I have a good normal chair but I should be able to switch between it and standing if I please

just go for the dxrace meme
it's comfy as fuck

still have mine after 3 years
I sometimes even fell asleep on it while doing work comfy as it is

No headrest.

Go exercise more.

What, no tower of power yet?

*block your path*

The object she is sitting on is called an exercise ball. Its primary use is aiding in aerobic exercises indoors. The name does not change when it's used for other purposes. You fucking peasant.

>Hurts to stand for 15 minutes at a time
>"Standing is a meme"

So are you 300 or 400lbs?

ngl these things are comfy
>stands up after work
>rolled ankles

Pic related gives the best sits

Fuck you I only weigh 260. Pretty normal for my height asshole

Are you 6'7"? Or perhaps you play professional football?

>fires males and hires females instead
>not significantly contributing to their demise, if not solely

How tall do you have to be to consider that normal?
I'm 6'1" tall and only 149

It's normal in America

>being overweight is normal
Sounds about right for burgers

I've extensively used each of these options and every other alternative, but I learned that the real issue is remaining stationary for extended periods of time like a statue (duh). Sitting, standing, kneeling, leaning, or whatever it may be does not engage your abdominal muscles, and you become a limp, infertile shade of human.

In whatever way you're at your [work]station, the least you should do is flex your abs and/or do stomach vaccuums. Walk, jump, and do some crunches as often as you can if possible.

What the fuck? You must be skinny as fuck you.

6'1 with 149lbs gives a bmi from 19.7, the best healthy bmi is 21. Americans are way overweight on average. With normal healthy food (and not like meme healthy but decent healthy food) and just a bit of exercise (you don't even need to exercise that much) it's easy to maintain a healthy weight.

I just eat a good breakfast with wholegrain bead, eat a bit at afternoon and have a good dinner (with homemade food). As excessive I play basketball twice a week and have a short walk every now and then. The funny thing is staying healthy and moving once a while makes me way more productive then a lot of the memes here.

6'1 at 149 just sounds absolutely scrawny
260 at 6'1 like the other guy is saying is a total lardo though

Underrated post

I'm not a skeleton, sorry to disappoint.
I'm even kinda muscular. I really don't care a lot about my looks or being a chad but keeping your body in check does wonders for your brain and mental health.

Really to everyone here that almost sit the entire day just take a small walk once a day. It really does wonders.

>spend $5000 on a spaceship frame for your workstation
>bolt on $35 logitech speakers

oh wow

This is why I really want a standing desk and a smaller treadmill to go underneath it.

Would be so healthy. SO healthy. So much health. God damn.

The sound of the treadmill will drive you mad eventually.

Wait a minute, if slavs are the niggers of whites, who are the whites of niggers?

Ah fuck I forgot they aren't silent.

What about one of those passive treadmills that just has a little flywheel and it keeps spinning based on your pushing it?

light-skinned black people. same rule applies to poos in Toilet.

>back literally makes crackling noises when i bend forward after only 15 minutes of standing up
m8 I work standing up 8 hours a day and my back has never been that healthy

osteoporosis
you're not even thirty yet, kid
bahahahaha

nigerians

Some day I will bite the bullet and blow $2,000+ on a stressless chair. Untilt hen I'll use my cheap ikea shit.

I sat in one at a store and it was great, but fuck knows how long they would actually last and their price tag is no joke.

you realize that workout out can and will help you to solve most of your posture and back problems? and diet too, stop eating shit.

>diet is going to stop your spine from being fucked when you sit in horrible positions for hours on end

/fit/ thought process right there.

i can't sit in chairs like that anymore after using mesh chairs
they're sweat city

>woman
>fad chair
>12" display for phone
found the secretary

>eating b12 and fats helps with regeneration of tissue in articulations and spine.

you know, it will be better to stop eating shit and working out, just saying man.