Hey so my friend sold me they're phone but he doesn't remember the password (old ass phone)

Hey so my friend sold me they're phone but he doesn't remember the password (old ass phone)
Any of you gotta some magic to bust in? Need this today man

GIVE

GIVE

IT

AIDS

Reflash stock ROM?

BACK

No man it's a iphone but yo more useful than theese fools

Give it back jamal

JAMAL

Return the device dequan

>sold me they're phone
>sold me they're phone
>they're

J A M A L
A
M
A
L

Give it back Mehmet

Give it back Tyrone

Let me guess, it's an iphone? Just give it back.

give it back Jamal

GIVE UNTO CAESAR WHAT IS CAESAR'S JAMIROQUAI

Return the phone, thief

>my friend gave me a phone
only provided photo shows it eBay listing style with a bunch of phones next to each other

Jesus, could it be more obvious that your friend didn't give you a phone?

Regardless, even if you were the original owner of the device, not even an Apple store employee could get you in if you forgot the password.

relinquish the handset, tyrone

BUT I AM STUPID I HAVE THE PHONE AND BOUGHT IT WITH MONEY I SELL USED PHONES TO MY COUSINS AND OTHER PPL

Then go get a refund from your friend, since he doesn't know the password.

If it's an iPhone 5c or lower, you could hire that guy that the FBI hired to open the phone. Just be ready to pay upwards of 100k.

Cant hes ded

>hire that guy that the FBI hired to open the phone
Pro tip: Apple itself opened the phone but to avoid bad publicity they made a deal with the FBI.

Also, is this thread satire or is there really a stupid as fuck nigger asking this? Really can't tell.

I wouldn't have purchased a phone from anyone without them unlocking it first. The fact that you did and he's dead is your bad luck, Jamal. Take it as a lesson learned.

Pretty sure its satire. But I'm bored.

Give it back Jamal

Give it back, Jamal and stop stealing phones you idiot. If on the other hand you are not kidding then you can possibly get the manufacturer to help you. Go to your nearest apple store and they will make sure everything is in order.

probably should not kill the people you rob before making them unlock their phone then, scrub.

Not OP but I have a similar problem, a friend gave me his phone to pay me for some money I lent him, but the screen is all black and is not switchin on.
What can I do?