Countries and peoples on this map are really muslims or actually just pretending to be?

Countries and peoples on this map are really muslims or actually just pretending to be?

Bump

BiH and kosovo yes in albania idk

Why would somebody want to pretend to be shit?

>Turkey
I feel like you know this already

Turkey is very muslim.

aren't people from Kosovo mostly Albanians?

They are Muslims.

>Cultural Muslims
Bosnia (idk about Albania) isn't culturally muslim. They have the almost the same culture as their neighbors but instead of going to church they go to a church with a tower and get all get drunk afterwards.

The bosniacs got exterminated for their belief so I guess they really are Muslim...

there is no turks conforming to the conditions to islam.

nominal

But if Turks are not really muslim, why the Ottoman moon is now a popular symbol of Islam?

goverments+ignorant people = this

soon, very soon, we will see end of this

It's like "christian" nations and Christianity.

Sweden, NO, Finland, Denmark, Faroe, and Iceland have crosses on their flags, yet those places aren't very fundamentalist nor are they very Christian. They have a church tax but how many actually attend?

Turkey is "falling away" from it's traditional religion as its young adults become less and less religious. I want this to keep happening because fuck Islam.

Two days after hordes of people walked out in support of an Islamist yelling allahu akbar getting commands from mosques you still say this
Topkek mehmet

based congolese. they are not falling for le-women-should-decide jew

Your post applies to Bosnia, Albania and Kosovo, not Turkey. The coup showed us how Muslim the Turks are when they were Allah Ackbaring all night long. Don't know about Azerbaijin.

đe si dijasporo

Fuck the islamist. We are fuckin not man. lmao.
just %10 hardcore islamist.

>just %10 hardcore islamist.
Can't forget the """moderate""" Islamist rest

Kosovar Albanians are more religious than Albanian Albanians. Same goes for Albanians in Macedonia.

Maybe it's the Kosovo poverty, maybe irredentism fuels their islamism or maybe Tito was easier on religions than Hoxha.

The Turkish people had no choice but to fight against the military.

If the Turkish people hadn't done that - it would have lead the country into a civil war.

Despite what you people on Sup Forums think, no one wants a civil war. No one. Even the people that want changes. People just want to safely go to work, raise their children and wake up the morning. And they want to safely enact change.

Letting the military do it's thing would have caused the country to erupt into chaos, dismantle and in the end, cause the living space of millions of people to be unstable. The incompetence of the military already showed doubts on the subject of power. You must be clear when it comes to power.

When in doubt, people say no. Everyone knows this.

WTF I hate kuffar Bosnia now

The funny thing is that Gulen who might have been behind the plot himself is a religious Muslim

Every Turk I've met IRL has been a total bro that doesn't mind having a few beers, pulling girls and bullshitting with you.

They're about as Muslim as all the """'Christians"""" having premarital sex and abortions. At the very least I don't get that 'if you offend me I'll stab you' vibe Arabs give me.

>letting 1k clueless soldiers with 8 tanks do whatever they want

top kek underage.

Ottoman moon was actually a secular symbol, adapted by a sultan who wanted to piss off the clergy.
Some Muslim autists are still mad at that.

This is why Arabs are better. No one likes insults, if you have a comment keep it to yourself

Idk about you fampai but I'd rather live in a world where people have thick skin than one full of deaf-mutes.
Can't wait for this SJWs to cannibalize each other and blow up their movement.

Shouldn't you be off slitting your wrists at Bernie's betrayal?

I hate it when clueless wersterners talking about Turkey's politic

Didn't your mother's ever teach you a little word called respect? You know it tends to prevent a lit of problems in hindsight but then again human trash can't seem to think longer than 5 min can they?

T.
14 yo.
When you grow up you will (hopefully) learn to distinguish the important from the unimportant.

t.16 year old
Maybe after you're 20 you'll learn the importance of maturity

these are bullshit questions

these are real questions

The only trash here is the American landwhale who thinks taking offense is the same as being insulted.

Keep spouting like a fatherless child, maybe one day it'll be considered a valuable quality

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey