Thoughts?

Thoughts?

why did the new client have to be such cancer

/thread

Slow as shit now. 3.0 free edition or whatever it is now takes nearly a minute or more just to open the interface.

If you buy a key on eBay or shit like that, remember to deactivate the key before formatting your pc or else your key is gone forever and you won't recover it. Support won't help you either.

This is shit that no one will warn you about.

Pretty retarded too because formatting a pic full of viruses is pretty common.

Since v3 it installs a rootkit on your computer and keeps an service working 24/7 on background

MB is dead

MBAM is actually good enough for removing most of the crap except rootkits and I haven't experienced any slowdowns, maybe they have patched it already. But honestly if you're not completely retarded and have a reliable AV (pirated eset license will do, or WD) then you won't ever need it.

not what it was. Use adw cleaner instead.

Shit, really?

How do I remove the rootkit?

You cant if you want to run MB

Adwcleaner will do shit against malware, it only removes PUPs. Just to join the shill - use JRT as well

Yeah, but if I've ran MBv3 in the past, how do I remove the rootkit?

It's gone already. Besides, stop being a paranoid cuck, if it was keylogging you then somebody would have found out about it and MB would die in a matter of a few days.

Install MB

Well excuse me for not wanting an unneeded rootkit.
I uninstalled Malwarebytes months ago, I just want to make sure it didn't leave any bloat behind.

ye hello pajeet I haven't noticed you at first,

>not wanting an unneeded rootkit
and what fucking difference does it make if it just sits there, thumbs up its ass and chills ?

>make sure it didn't leave any bloat behind
do you see something weird on your desktop ? No ? that's your answer

sheesh

There is literally no difference between and AV and a rootkit. Windows introduced recently an API for AV to hook on various API calls but it's shit.

If I were to design a new AV I would do a rootkit, that's the only way to reliably listen to all API calls and spot some malicious behavior.

If you don't trust a software then don't run it whether or not it is using a "rootkit". You can already do a lot of harm without any rootkit.

>an service

use 2.2.1.1043

hot

Related to pic
Would abduct

Is Malwarebytes good for tablets?
AKA for not wasting my battery and hogging that 2gb of ram I have even more than windows10 does.