Rather seek for Allah than for Pokémons!

> Rather seek for Allah than for Pokémons!

What do they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

timabdellah.com/images/La_yajuz_lilmuslimin_att3amil_m3a_lu3bat_albukimun.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=bvQxQxQw-uE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where did you get this?

We have a lot of well organised islamist recrution groups here, thanks to your greatest allie Saudi Arabia who funds them to the point that they can gift free quorans to the people.

Donut forget that "Pokemon" mean "I'm a jew" in japanese.

Why not both.jpg

Don't make a problem where there does not have to be

Ahahaha. I remember that clipping from the Egyptian papers, still makes me laugh.

Can someone explain this? What twisted was done exactly to make that claim?

>he doesn't know
timabdellah.com/images/La_yajuz_lilmuslimin_att3amil_m3a_lu3bat_albukimun.jpg

I can read somewhat, but not fast. What column and paragraph does he make that claim?

Come to Indonesia. Where every mosques are literally Pokestops.

This clipping doesn't mention it. What it says boils down to claiming Pokemon instills Darwinism into children's minds - with the usual misinterpretation of his theory a.k.a "survival of the fittest, that it perverts children into undertaking gambling and, finally, subliminal Masonic and Jewish messages through symbolism, literally the Magendavid, triangles and "angles" (and sprinkles a little global conspiracy at it too). In short, it reads no different from a conspiracy nut on Youtube.

The meme is in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=bvQxQxQw-uE

Yeah no shit, Ahmed. Pokémon Go's map is based on Ingress. Portals in Ingress are arenas and Pokéstops in Pokémon Go.

Every church is a pokestop here.

I'm guessing they only have Voltorbs and Gravelers.
Go to a Synagogue they may have Golems there.

Muslims are faithless heathens that must actively search for Allah to convince themselves he is real.

The Plural of Pokemon is Pokemon, why are shitskins so retarded?

muslims turned into huge pokemon haters dunno why. maybe because of le sacred mosques used as pokestops.

really?

t. faithless heathen

Muslims turn against anything fun, what did you expect?

Except no plays fucking Ingress, retard