Why you guys blaming Japan Not China?

Why you guys blaming Japan Not China?

blaming for what to japan
dont get it

This thread is shit

What? Whose blaming Japan? Fuck China.

China is the one that should lead asia tbqh.

Because China doesn't have any faults

they are

because Japs are savage monkeys
SCS, ECS, Taiwan, Diaoyu Islands, Okinawa are rightful clay of China, so Amerifat should not poke your nose into our affairs

I blame both, but the chinese rarely post here so I can only blame japan

betrayer,phillippines are always so.
you have to prepare to death,Japanese are not so kind people to betrayer

Sup Forums full of commie

Everyone blames your cunt though.

Better bow down and show loyalty to Chinese than to Nips who are soulless and will become irrelevant in the coming decade.

t.wang.zheng

this

t. wang xiao ming

This. Japan is basically the insecure manlet that chimps out the moment he gets his hands on power

Because it's fun to trigger nips. Their English is endearing.

50 cent army doesn't come here, but you can bet your ass I make them work for their money in the Guardian comment section.

Tbh I prefer Japan to China.

because they are suck-ass for china.

as long as their economy depend on the Chinese market, they will be "tolerant” toward everything what china have been doing, not like toward muslims.

Really make me think.
Maybe the Chinese on the Spratly island are actually Japanese try making false flag.

That's bullshit. Westerners see Japan more positively than China.

You can look up statistics.

why are you talking about, takeshi?

do you want everyone to blame chinks for being massacred by you?

I haven't directly said that "westerners" do it.

you guys seem to think of yourselves so at least, if not you don't find what I have said bullshit.

I'm glad to be Japanese.
90% of Japan flags are not real Japanese in Sup Forums.

No, seriously. For example in America, Japan has almost thrice as high approval rating as China.

Abe is fucking it up with revisionism and hardball "diplomacy". You should let Chinese alone and they're going to discredit themselves on their own.

What does a Slovak know about international politics? Stay out of this, slavshit.

Stfu, Chinaman. You know only what CCP deems safe for a maintenance of public order.

because we are in Sup Forums now