/Papuans/

>Mothers in New Guinea are horribly abused as girls, being routinely raped by fathers, brothers, visitors, peers, gangs. When they become wives they are treated brutally by men and have suicide rates as high as 25 percent. Mothers are therefore post-partum depressed, and they use their children for sexual stimulation—repeating their own abuse—and then abandoning them emotionally, so they vary between masturbating them and hanging them up in a bag on a tree all day long.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks comfy

>Since the men routinely beat up their wives, there is no evidence of spousal intimate love, so mothers are continuously in despair; if they are not forcibly breast-feeding their babies or masturbating them, sucking on their penises,24 the baby is useless to them as erotic objects and not fed regularly.

WTF is wrong with these people!??

Don't run over or kill a pig there, you will get murdered.

I just don't know if I should believe this.

>country contains people who are unironically cannibals

lol i unno

>New Guinea mothers constantly “rub the penes of their infant sons [and] the little boys…have erections” while they sleep naked together at night. One boy described to Poole how whenever his mother was depressed or angry she often “pulled, pinched, rubbed, or flicked a fingernail against his penis” until he cried, afraid it might break off. “It hurts inside,” he said. “It bleeds in there and hurts when I pee…Mother not like my penis, wants to cut it off.”37

>Males also masturbated and sucked children’s genitals, both sexes, using the child as a maternal breast as all pedophiles do.38 Mothers also masturbate and kiss the vagina of baby girls.39 Malinowski reports watching the widespread sucking of genitals and intercourse between children in Melanesia, encouraged by parents, so that most girls are raped by the time they are seven years old.40 New Guinea fathers rarely care for their little children, but when they do they mainly fondle their genitals, using the child as a breast-object “because they say they get sexually aroused when they watch them nurse.”41

Absolute savages.

It's true, my buddy worked on an oil rig in the jungle there. The van they were in hit a pig on the road, the driver started driving really fast, and told my buddy that if they stop they will get killed for hitting a pig. When they arrived my buddy noticed a few bullet holes on the side of the van. The drivers like "yeah people also will try to shoot you for no reason either"

Crazy place, stay away.

>"Mother twist penis, tight, tight…Hurt, hurt, inside. Cry, she not listen… Mother not like my penis, wants to cut it off… [Wounds himself with a sharp stick.] …Now it hurts here, outside, not in penis. Look, blood. Feels good… Good to be a girl, no penis."

>Because of the constant brutal abuse, all schizoid tribal personalities are so insecurely attached they are extremely uncertain about their genders, and most of their adult lives replay the early gender anxieties produced by their parental incest/rejection experiences. New Guinea boys begin this replaying of embedded alters at seven, when men conduct fellatio on them, forcing their penises into the boys’ mouths and anuses the same way their mothers earlier used them both in incest and forced feeding.

>This oral rape begins by blaming mothers as “evil defilers” of the boys who have “polluted and weakened their sons” with their poisonous menstrual blood. This supposed pollution is countered by forcing the boys to suck the semen of men daily for years, saying, “It’s the same as your mother’s breast milk” but it will “make you a STRONG man” and will prevent them from growing into females.

Savages that need to be gassed.

I wonder how much of this dysfunctional family relations come from anglos and their poisonous morality?
It wouldn't be the first time they fuck up a sexually healthy society.

At least they aren't running around with chainsaws gondorgo

Kys.

Doubt the statistics in PNG can be measured accurately.

They're abos, but more savage

I work at the Papua New Gunea embassy in Wellington, NZ. I was born in New Ireland. If you have questions, ask them to me.

Source that shit

Here's the source in question but these customs are pretty well-known among PNG natives and Australian abos.

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Is there a Papuan lingua franca other than English and its creoles?

Are there any cool people? Or are they all like this?

Is this all bullshit or can you confirm?

What's New Guinea like? Does it have any cities?

How does a country with hundreds of languages operate? Do most Papuans speak English?

How different is the Indonesian side?

Can you explain why PNG didn't get merged into Indonesia or Australia?

Are PNG natives actually Abos?

What the fuck is PNG anyway, you got me curious

PNG was never Dutch and was never going to be part of Indonesia.

It was part of Australia for a while but they gained independence.

Any evidence of German colonialism left in PNG?

Genetically, Papuans are about as similar to Abos as the Irish are to the Chinese

Please tell me what is life like there

Do people even see it as a touristic spot?

What share of the population is made of cannibals?

East Timor wasn't ever part of the Dutch East Indies either yet Indonesia occupied it for a while. Nobody would care about PNG being occupied by Indonesia either.

Is port Moresby dangerous as fuck ?
Have you been there?

English is the closest thing to a lingua franca we have. The most widely spoken language here is only spoken by 200,000-300,000 despite our population is over 7 million. Many tribes have different languages, but much of the languages are similar enough to understand each other.

Our country has many problems, and yes, sexual abuse is rampant. Not only is it not punished, it is encouraged by many fathers. Women have no worth in our society unless they are immediate family to you, and even then many don't consider them worthy of respect.

We have very small cities. Mostly ports for trade.

Only tribes speak their own language. All bureaucracy is done in English as we are more or less a protectorate of Australia. If you want to hold high office you must learn English to deal with Australians.

I have never been to the Indonesian side. Supposedly natives are being genocided.

>less money on healthcare
Because there is no healthcare.
>Less likely in prison
Because there are no prisons.
>Less electricity
See above
>Less class divide.
Everyone is poor.

No trace of German culture. They only really had plantations, no German towns or cities.

Port Moresby is fine because of the heavy Australian presence. If you go outside the city as a foreigner you will probably be robbed or kidnapped without a guide.I have been there many times. It is a beautiful city.

>mfw Australians are so based they made boat people stay in PNG

Why can't we have someone like based Tone here

West Papua was controversial enough.

My mum is from PNG, Port Moresby. She's mixed race. The shit in OPs story pretty much happens in the hill tribes.

The people from cities are pretty normal.

So what kind of relationship do Indonesia and PNG have nowadays, are you buddies?

What is Vanimo like? And the other cities/towns like Lae?

Is there a big difference between the islands vs the coast vs the highlands?

West Papua is not Indonesian clay. They need to give it up.

Psychohistory is a joke meme field though.

jc. Tired of this meme. Also Indonesia should be fragmented.

Is there a sizeable white minority in Port Moresby?

Do you get a significant number of tourists from Australia?

Yeah there's heaps of mining up there so plenty of aussies go there for work.

Also quite a lot of Chinese.

Let's say I just want travel around for a weeks in PNG. How likely is it that I get killed, raped or robbed as a german tourist?

We could still own it and have turned it into a paradise.

But nooooo, they wanted independence. They basically brought this onto themselves.

Yeah, because colonial powers always turned their colonies into Paradises right?

Question for that user in new zealand.

Why are the cultural customs so fucked?

I just read that link user posted. its pretty grim and I find hard cases of any society really doing this.

Also are you full papuan?

Whole Papua belong to Indonesia, also small part of Australia

>gained independence
we didn't want to deal with them.

Aye, that'd make sense if PNG was under British rule. But it wasn't, it was under Australian rule, which last time I checked was a paradise.

Huh? What?

PNG was on the UN list of places to be decolonised. The options were to be integrated as a state of the Commonwealth, or independence. They wanted statehood, we forced independence onto them.

You can say that but the NT exists. Australia can't into notwhite.

basically.

Remember, East timor wanted to be a territory of australia during their split from Indo, but we told them to fuck off because we couldn't be fucked with them.

>Its pretty grim and I find hard cases of any society really doing this.
Not him, but chaos country's society always grim & fucked up, user. Not only in PNG but also in the rest of the world.

Here's the example. Really good documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Poverty, patriarchy, and isolation are a baaad combination.

I used to live there.
proof
here is oneofmy classmates

Is he related to Oscar Wilde?

Yes

Where?
How was it?

Port moresby. It sucked big time

Do you ever go back?

>country contains people who are unironically cannibals

what about people who used to be cannibals, like the Finns?

Hell

Occasionally. Just because my parents live there

Or us.
>you will never consume your enemies' heart
Feels cucked man.

They have a beautiful flag