AMD RX Vega 64 Eclipses Polaris In Ethereum Mining Efficiency By 2X – Achieves 43.5MH/s At 130W

>AMD RX Vega 64 Eclipses Polaris In Ethereum Mining Efficiency By 2X – Achieves 43.5MH/s At 130W
>wccftech.com/amd-rx-vega-64-pushed-43-5mhs-130w-mining-ethereum-eclipsing-polaris-efficiency-factor-2x/
GAYMERS BTFO. No vega for gaymers this year.

Well. At least AMD will win and Navi will be the blow that kills nVidia.

>just wait™

>mfw Gibbo was right all along

>not waiting
Didn't you learn anything of the Godfather?

>wccucktech
w/e i already have a vega. wouldnt care even if it were true

Ok. I will wait Navi™.

Ryzen/TR/Ebyn was worth waiting for a lot of people. I'm not upgrading until next gen with 7nm though.

This.
I don't have any money anyways, lel.

How can HBM2 suck so much?
Those core speeds mean ethereum hashing is limited by HBM bandwidth.

Won't this fuck over coin prices?

FUCK YOU AMD FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

awww, baby feefees hurt so bad he resorts to name-calling

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Anpther fuck you! To gamers worldwide, im never touching A!D againy I wish they die soon for pissing everyone off.

Gaymen cancer on suicide watch.

What the fuck are they suppose to do? Gimp the card to where it doesn't perform well in mining? They already did that with the high power draw, unless they want to make the GPU shitty they can't stop miners

It's latency more than bandwidth as far as I understand.

So how do modified Fiji and 1070/1080ti score at 130W?

Around 35 IIRC, Vega demolishes em.

Entitled pieces of shit.

GPU != Game processing unit

cryptocurrencies aren't graphics

And GPUs are not in 2006 anymore.

I have a Fury Nitro, it does 24 MHs at 130W, 900Mhz at 1.05v

>2x power efficiency

Zen+Vega APUs are going to destroy Intel

Still nowhere near the 75-100MH/s he claimed.

What happened to the special mining instructions they added? Is mining software using them?

wait™

Still a better use for a GPU than gayming kek

So how many vegas are you using for mining?

I get that the black Vega 64s are running out so quickly, but the special edition silver that yields no performance increase for $100 is being constantly bought up as well. Surely that waste of $100 can't still be more cost effective than Polaris. Right?

There it goes my 1.5kEUR budget for PC... I'll settle with a macbook and ps4 fuck you AYYMD.

>buying high-end cards

Learn English, you fucking pustule.

Reminder to report shitposters.

You can barely even type correctly. Go back to shill school.

Silver ones will retain better value, they cool better.

I
I can't. Sad!

And GPUs aren't actual GPUs anymore but GPGPUs

There's no reason people can't buy something to do something else with it. They're still customers. The only problem I see is that the manufacturers can't keep up since they don't have enough fabs and they shouldn't increase the fabs they have as long as they don't now if this demand is the new normal.

We're just seeing a supply issue which could see more of in the future too since GPUs aren't designed for just graphics anymore.