What's the best country to become a NEET in?

What's the best country to become a NEET in?

i don't think you can just come over to a country, obtain a visa and become a NEET, if that's your intention.

Probably some Scandi country though

probably finland or some other northern european place.

post more pictures like this

Definitely Europe. Perceived personal failure is illegal there.

Spain is a paradise for the lazy, let's be honest

My family f.ex:

>Dad
>Unemployed since a lot of years ago. He pre-retired and has a 470e/month pension

>Mom
>Never had a job, she has a "disability" in the back, thought she can walk and everything. She has a disability minimum pension of 470e/month

>Me
>Neet
>If I independize, I could request a kind of "check" for food, and basic things (you can only use money in a list of basic items). Also if I rent a home I could request an income for paying that, depending on the situation 60% of the total rent. Also having low income might make me able to ask for a minimum income, i'm not sure of the quantity thought. Also being young allows you to request paid courses where they teach you to work, and discounts to various things with a young license that my region gives you, f.ex buses, theatre, etc

Burocracy makes it difficult as HELL, so I'm still a neet in my parents house, but if I had time to wait and enough patience I could do it.

it varies deppending on the spanish region you live, thought. mine is valencia.

Living off under 500 euros a month as an adult seems fucked.

How can people stand to live like this?

both parents are getting 470 so its more like 950 a month
if you dont have to pay land rates or debt off its totally possible, food is probably 80 euros a week on the high end

I know you can live off very little but I mean it's just such a minimalistic lifestyle...

Vacations and buying fun toys is nice

In Finland you can be a NEET as much as you want. You can receive something like 1600 euros in benefits.

it's impossible in places like norway, sweden, switzerland, where prices are crazy expensive

in spain, if you refuse to luxury (muh optical fiber, muh phone, muh cable tv, etc etc), don't eat too much, etc, it is perfectly possible to live with 400-500e/month

let's say:

200-250e/month rent house
40-60e/month electricity
40/60e/month water
60e/month food (pretty flexible)

you have some e/month left for saving money, or you could install internet if you're lazy enough to break a wifi network

also asking for some of these free incoming things above (f.ex, food, and a part of the house rent, these are pretty easy to have) will make you have more available euros

But """Living""" like such a pennypinching kike doesn't seem like living, it seems more like simply surviving.

not if you spend all day shitposting on Sup Forums
do you think the NEETS here have fun fufilling lives?

That's what a NEET life is, thought I wouldn't call it survive. Some people can't into these things (especially old people who lost their right to pension or has to give them to unemployed family), and then they have to get the food from the foodcans in supermarkets, even live in """social houses""" mostly illegal led by hippies and so on

nuh, that's literally not a life here.

>not if you spend all day shitposting on Sup Forums
Do people actually do this though? I thought people mostly shitposted on Sup Forums on their way to work/school on the bus/train/whatever or when they had some downtime or just spare time doing nothing.

Do people actually actively spend hours on here a day? I never thought about it that way before. Seems awfully boring, I can't spend more than about an hour on Sup Forums at a time, all the threads and posts are so similar and boring

If I was such a miserable neet like you guys I'd tried to find someone on the dating sites who'd paid for my ass. But you're ugly as well I suppose - not an option for you?

I haven't left home for at least 3 years, probably 4, when I ended studying

my life is computer, eating, masturbating, sleep, repeat
and I'm not even depressed at all

hey, I'm spending 24/7 here making breakdowns to code or watch a movie.
And what else to do? I don't have monies to buy quality games, at least shitposting on 4chin is free.

>I haven't left home for at least 3 years, probably 4, when I ended studying
>my life is computer, eating, masturbating, sleep, repeat

What the actual fuck? how do you even live like that? Don't you feel the need to get sunlight, exercise or talk to people?

What do your parents say. Is this real? I start feeling depressed about 3-4 days without exercising or getting some sunlight and freshair(when i'm sick or injured or whatever)

You can buy a whole town in spain for around 30.000 euro.

About the question, I think welfare is the highest in the netherlands, let's add things up.

disability welfare = €960
social healthcare allowance = €85
social housing allowance = €85 up to 338 (depends on the rent)

Personally, I get around €1130 a month, but I'm moving apartment soon so it'll go up.

Should probably get your Vitamin D levels checked bub.

>Do people actually do this though? I thought people mostly shitposted on Sup Forums on their way to work/school on the bus/train/whatever or when they had some downtime or just spare time doing nothing.
I can't tell if you're serious or not, but it's 3:30am here and I've been browsing Sup Forums for 18 hours straight.

>I can't tell if you're serious or not, but it's 3:30am here and I've been browsing Sup Forums for 18 hours straight.

How... Every thread here is the same, how do you actually spend so much time on here

I spend 1-2 hours every few days on Sup Forums and I keep seeing the same threads I've seen months ago, nothing ever changes

I was kinda antisocial since I was a tiny kid so I like being alone, not talking to people, and these things

I don't like exercise either, I'm genetically skinny, the only thing that this life makes to me is having a bit of skinnyfat in my belly

my parents say nothing. we both know that i'm a weirdo. they accept it. say that I should get a job (i should), but it's too difficult, and not a single one is for a solitary man. i would get fired if I had to talk to people.

How do you plan on living the rest of your life

Got any goals?

maybe. i feel fine thought. only that my hair itches no matter what I do (i shower everyday.... tried lot of shampoos).

>How... Every thread here is the same, how do you actually spend so much time on here
You just get used to it. When I got fired, I was initially bored out of my mind and couldn't spend more than an hour on Sup Forums without feeling like shit and needing to do something productive. These days I only keep track of the days by what animes come out on which days of the week. It's not really that fun, but at the same time, I don't want to go outside anymore.

Yes, my life goal is to get a solitary job (like, moving boxes or something), having a salary that allows me to rent a house and live there, and then do that cycle until I die

sounds pretty sad for a normal person but its fine for me, what I hate is usually the inverse that normal people hates.

i would hate a job where i had to know people, or going outside with friends, or do exercise. fuck. all I want is to be in home with my computer.

Are you applying to any jobs?

hard to imagine you are working towards that goal if you haven't left your house in almost half a decade

I'm inside my regions work-net or whatever its translation is

they asked me for my skills and then call me if they find a job where I fit

they did it one time in this 4 years, I went but they didn't chose me (there was like 20 people for that, lol).

Spent 2 years as NEET (wanted to make an experiment if I could get a normal life), it's terrible.

God damn parents and emigration.

moar

I remember that thread, that was a while back.

I-I hope he's doing okay.

I know a guy in Sweden that is currently getting the equivalent of about 1000 dollars a month in Autism bucks which is pretty rad I guess

I see no reason why he shouldn't. Plenty of people are long-time receivers of welfare over here. And if you're not a complete retard, drug addict, etc. you should be able to live from it reasonably well.

jesus, we Russians have to work like shit to get at keast half of that sum.
fucking hate 1st worlders. lazy pieces of shit complaining here indeed.

It could have gotten worse over the years though. It starts mild enough, but before you know it you've gone full fridgebro and can't even use the sink anymore because it's constantly filled with vomit.

His mother takes half of it though to help pay for the household expenses, but since he is really low maintenance and only spends like an average of 15 euros a month (his wow subscription) he can afford to buy nice things once in a while

Why would you want to live on less than a thousand bucks a month. I make more than your whole family in a week

things are more expensive too

i looked for sweden's very high incomes
then I saw that everything was expensive as hell

then calculated
and life was even more difficult to sustain than here

because i don't need more of that

if i had it, it just would accumulate endless

i only eat and use computer, i don't care about buying other shit

also: in america you have to pay for a lot of things that are free in spain
the most evident one is healthcare. we literally never pay anything related to it, no matter what you got.

because you're a worthless piece of shit

you could kill yourself right now and nothing would change

actually your parents would have more money, so it would actually make a positive impact if you killed yourself

No lazy people that work and pay taxes pay it for you.

While you are stuck in an apartment i can do as i please and buy what i want. You are a literal slave to the government

Being a NEET in south europe is truly an achievement

yeah probably

everyone is going to die, and all your non-useless pieces of shit you've done in your life will become non-existent, no matter how effort you put on it

so maybe i'm not that dumb. because I will die happy with the comfort of not leaving anything important behind.

wow rude

Suppose to be a comma between lazy and people

>No lazy people that work and pay taxes pay it for you.
so? its free for me

>While you are stuck in an apartment i can do as i please and buy what i want

what I please and want is to be in my room, browsing the net.

if you need something bigger to fill your empty life is your problem

He's correct though.

Stuck in a room to never see or experience the world. Must be horrible

4u

4me is paradise

I could live like a king on 500 euros here.

>Stuck in a room to never see or experience the world. Must be horrible

I'm not an outgoing person in terms of travelling and so on but i like the outdoors.
However, i respect his choice.
If he is happy with his life and his aware of its consequences why should you be mad at him?

because he's clearly depressed due to his habitual routine

>because I will die happy with the comfort of not leaving anything important behind.
oh pls, your life isn't even a life. It's worse than a prison, at least in the prison you're able to talk with others and maybe even get some gay sex with your pals lol

>i like to go to Sup Forums but i'm not a neet or a introvert
things that never happen

>be successful normie
>still come on Sup Forums to mock poor, depressed people in foreign countries
i hope you're at least donating to charity to offset your karma

lol
you're literally jelly because I just need myself to fill my life, meanwhile you need to fill it with countless of material useless objects and relationships and yet be empty in the inside

you even said to kill myself. the butthurt is massive.

>at least in the prison you're able to talk with others and maybe even get some gay sex with your pals lol

Kek, this.

I'm not mad at him at all. I'm just calling him out on his laziness., and how pathetic him and his parents are.

Probably eczema or maybe a fungal scalp infection, get some nizoral shampoo

I'm totally right in that sentence.

That's why death is a taboo in western society. You insist in making life something valuable while is just random biological and chemical processes leading to the expansion of themselves as a form of virus

>You insist in making life something valuable while is just random biological and chemical processes leading to the expansion of themselves as a form of virus

If life is meaningless and we're all going to die anyway, isn't that all the more reason to actual go and achieve something instead of taking the path of least resistance and just being a lazy sack of shit?

Has anyone who claims to be living off neetbux in the states ever actually posted a screencap of their monthly benefits on the SSI site? I don't think I've ever seen a single person back up their claim. Not surprising, disability in the states is notoriously difficult to get on. They've actually got a big problem with people killing themselves because they're forced to wait 2 or more years just to get their case heard, and they can't take it any more and just off themselves.

stop pretending that you like that awful type of life.

>If life is meaningless and we're all going to die anyway, isn't that all the more reason to actual go and achieve something instead of taking the path of least resistance and just being a lazy sack of shit?

it obviously isn't, rofl, it's exactly the reason of why all this shit is senseless

just let it bee

I like it and you can only try to fill your personal failure with money and material objects

p.s it will never be enough

>Has anyone who claims to be living off neetbux in the states ever actually posted a screencap of their monthly benefits on the SSI site? I don't think I've ever seen a single person back up their claim

99% of the time it's complete bullshit. Any NEETs who do exist are leeching off their elderly parents.

In most parts of the world it's very hard to get "neetbux" without extensive testing, a waiting list or having a legitimate mental or physical impairment.

I know at least in Canada that even people with LEGIT physical disabilities and barely getting enough to survive, some young, healthy 20y/o weaboo isn't getting shit unless he has severe schizophrenia. In which case, he deserves the money and I'm glad my taxes are spent to help people with severe mental illness.

For some reason, it looks clean and dirty at the same time.

Like if you personally made your room look messy.

So being a living corpse buried in the grave which is your home is somehow enjoyable for you? I mean I don't care if you're neet, I've been neet for far too long as well, but why so you lie on anonymous forum? Are you 18?

Almost half my neighbourhood is on the autismbux.

>In most parts of the world it's very hard to get "neetbux" without extensive testing, a waiting list or having a legitimate mental or physical impairment.
In most of the world yeah, but it's pretty easy in some western Euro countries and Australia.

Given that most self-claimed NEETs on this website are from Canada and the US it's a little suspicious

WTF? i love russia now!

Lel, because my Swedish friend never went out when he grew up his so parents eventually got fed up and took him to a psychologist after he had graduated compulsory education
psychologist just said, yeah he has Aspergers and after that he signed him up for Autism bucks, he told me he did not even request to get them, a few weeks after the meeting he just was told "yeah from now on you are going to get money every month"

Well yeah, I mean, you can still be a NEET and not be claiming the NEETbux.

Most NEETbux braggarts are smug Euros or Australians posting their centrelink payments.

I don't understand how they can be smug about their shitty lives

It's the only thing that cheers them up about their shitty lives

If they have their own apartment and enough money to be comfy without doing anything, I can understand the smugness.