Is this the gayest city on Earth?

Is this the gayest city on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_people_in_Brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no u

probably the gayest urban area exists in spain or another european country

f.ex little village where local youth is 90% homo
i have a friend in a village called otos, a very comfy, tiny village, where guys walking holding their hands, living together in a house as a couple, etc, is very common.

bigger cities have more diversity and straight people becomes the rule

>where guys walking holding their hands, living together in a house as a couple, etc, is very common

this is how i imagine all of europe

it happens in every city ofc, but it's not the normal thing, straight people are a majority in large areas

How did Spain get so gay, is it the French influence or what?

Do you guys think gay rights are an important component of any modern first world nation?

Gaydalajara is.

Fuck no. It's where most of the faggots get put, but it doesn't come close to places in Spain, Netherlands, and even Denmark.

Toronto is pretty gay. So is San Francisco.

Yes, I think the attitude towards homosexuality paints a pretty good picture of a nation.

These too.

I don't think so. It just happened.

We came from a catholic conservative dictatorship strongly sharia-like in these terms. And in just 20 years people voted for a party that claimed to let gays marry and adopt children. And it happened. Nowadays people is ok with this, it was like 10-15 years ago.

>The city of Rio de Janeiro has the highest percentage of non-heterosexual males, with 19.3% of it population being gay or bisexual men.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_people_in_Brazil

Pretty sure Seattle has surpassed both the cities recently. Seattle may be really gay but it's a lovely city. Probably why the gays like it so much. They tend to have decent taste in cities.

Of course the gayest city would be in Brazil.

Born and raised in Seattle here

San Fran's still probably gayer than here. But I must be saying this because California's clearly more the in your face flamboyant gay than anywhere in the PNW

t. Lived in both cities.

Nah, mang. This is.

How embarrassing

>tfw Orlando always had a silent gay minority but thanks to Mr "Adam and Steve, meet Smith and Wesson" Mateen all it's known for is being the site of a gay club
O-O-Orlando St-Strong

Is that just a few massive LGBT district, or a spread out population?

SF is only super gay by American standards.

Very funny, Australia

pretty sure amsterdam is the gay capital of the world

Spread out, although there might be a higher concentration on the tranvestite prostitution district (Vila Madalena)

4 of the 9 guys of my high school whose I still talk to are gay

there is a massive number of gays, and as incredible as you might think, most of them are still in the closet. they don't even accept theirselves. mostly only the queens make it public.

It's pretty freaking gay.
It's where the AIDS epidemic flowed out from into the rest of the country.

I'm not sure about gayness, but It's most rapetastic city for sure.

Nobody cares what you may do in your bedroom, but when it's used as a political weapon by the Democrat Party, then we're crossing the line here.