What happens here?

What happens here?

there is a lake called Great Lake, thats pretty cool

>stanley & the nut
lmao

>the township of Port Arthur

>Stanley & the Nut

Genocide.

from what I hear incest and murder? is this accurate?

Inbreeding

Yes. Amazingly it's the shittiest province in Australia despite having the best climate

>Stanley & the Nut

It's like Italy, only more refined.

South Australia is worse

t. tasmanian

Natives that didn't discover fire.

No when they went there they lost it because the standard way in the mainland didn't work.

why is it worse?

They're incompetent. They have it all, but are still too dumb and backwards to do anything

Adelaide

gib gst Zhang

They got a lake called Lake St. Clair? Where I live has one, too, except it's 25 times the size, according to my cursory search on Wikipedia. Man, Tasmania must suck. And Great Lake? I looked that shit up, it's 176 square kilometers in surface area. You fuckers call that shit great?

Ah South Australia, the "bodies-in-the-barrels" state.

>Man, Tasmania must suck.

Better than fucking michigan with your flat nigger infested frozen tundra shithole.

always nice to see your OC in use

At least we aren't inbred.

I didn't make it desu

The order of the pictures implies that they WUZ and then they devolved into gorillas

>Seafaring abos
lel, they were there when it split from the continent

no, i did
People joke about South Australia being kinda barren and boring, and not really known for much. It's famous for opal mining and coober pedy, Nick Xenophon (a senator) and the snowtown serial murders.

Now you know as much about SA than i do

>Go to a fairtrade, organic, carbon neutral coffee stand
>Girl there is one of the prettiest I've seen in a while
>Get closer and see she has one of those bull nose rings, plus another obnoxiously big one on the side of her nostril
Disappointing desu

>state is literally 2 isolated as fuck peninsulas filled with country bumpkins.

You sure about that sport?

>Bunda Cliffs
Bravo SA, bravo

here is a very basic rundown of south australia

Isolated? Check a fucking map, most of the population lives by one of the busiest border crossings in America, the other along a coastal megalopolis that eventually hits Chocago. Say what you will about the environment, but we aren't isolated by a long shot.

its our north ireland, we sink tonnes of money into the place and people and nothing good ever comes out of it, they have the lowest GDP per capita and the lowest GDP growth of all states and territories including NT

To be fair all of the really high quality produce one the mainland comes from Tasmania, that and you mainlanders can't make beer for shit