Where do ghost stories usually take place in your country?

Where do ghost stories usually take place in your country?

For example, in Japan it's mostly urban settings, schools and forests.

In America, it's usually old houses and suburban neighborhoods, but also the occasional forest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JgeucI4oLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually see ghosts sometimes, ask me whatever you want

p.d the spookydooky ghosts are a meme

What about Thailand?

Castles, old manor houses, abandoned mental asylums, spooky, isolated places where people have died.

>redirecting someone to /x/
How vile

What kind of autism is this

Okay, do a greentext story or explain

We don't tell ghost stories here because no one believes in superstitions. This country believes in true atheist science.

/x/ used to unironically be the best board on Sup Forums.

It's still one of the best boards too.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JgeucI4oLs

Good movie tbqh

bullshit

when will people understand that "ghosts" are just weak people who complain about >muh house >muh pham >muh things even some are dumb enough to negate their death
I find more acceptable to believe that nothing exists than to believe in that spooky garbage. I'm tired of dead people, now I just ignore them

In homes and forests near old temples.

We also have a weird fascination with parking lots.

highways and old houses

there is nothing important to explain

>le kid who has invisible friends how cute
>oh shit i keep seeing them XD
>omg they're actual people
>holy shit their problems are worse to hear than a woman
>ignore it or just claim for autism

ta-da

What. Didn't that board got raided by Sup Forums so hard they are basically Sup Forums 2.0?

How old were you when you saw them. Do you still see them?

It always happened. The first clearly one that I remember was a lady when I was probably 3 or 4. I talked to her near the window about things that I don't remember. Was with me for about 2 months or so. I think she just liked to play with me.

Yes, but I ignore them. 99% of times they're doing their shit, recreating a life that no longer exists. if you show interest they'll start with the typical >muh house >muh son >muh wife >muh shit that I'm not going to solve, or worse some negate their death and treat you as an invasor or something

there is nothing spooky in this shit. no devils, no satan, no possesions, nothing.

Sounds like that Nicole Kidman movie, pretty spooky tb.h. They appear in your house or any other place you go?

no lol, only if you actually knew him

the rest of them usually give no interest, in spanish i'd say "pasan de ti como el culo".

in some cases you could talk and still give a shit to you

the only non-dumbasses are just experimenting before leaving.

Did they mention any names or they didn't recall? The only weird stuff I see here are UFOs

if you ask them and they want you can get their names ofc

i once knew a girl that did that kind of things. but she was a retarded into tarot things (althought she really sees them), and tries to solve their problems and that. but it's a "social taboo" so people ask her in private to solve things.

i've never seen a ufo in my life, thats not related

Sometimes I wonder if I'll end up like them. Beign a ghost can be fun I guess

all I know is that when you're dying you leave your body and see what's going on, and then you leave to "somewhere" (idk), the mainstream light thing seems to be true

but there are people who don't leave this place because my family, they'll occupy my house, what will happen to my work, my things, etc etc.
i find it retarded as hell. once you see nothing here interacts with you you should just leave instead of complaining and becoming a ghost

it's a meta in-joke shitfest most of the time these days

Any old building with any type of significance.
Like Monasteries, high schools (that are still in use) that were built a hundred or more years ago or castles...

Old American Ghost stories are fuckin spooky.

I've only heard the good ones around a campfire.

>there are people on this Earth who won't experience being American, sitting around a campfire, roasting marshmallows and listening to creepy stories that make you stay up all night in your tent, jumping at every sound the forest makes.

Usually in abandoned places like hospitals, schools,prisons, hotels or alleys. The idea of "haunted houses" it's not too popular here.

>Coming Soon
>Shutter
>Phi Mak
>Nang Nak
>4Bia
>3 am
>ThirTEEN Terrors
Hey, I like your horror movies Thaifag.
Can you recommend me more?

Old houses, cabins, Native reserves, jails, hospitals, graveyards.

Our country has no ghost stories. We're way to sceptic and pragmatic for that, I think. We have superstitious old people, but no 'ghost' stories.

The last time we had a supernatural rumour, we built a pilgrim destination in Fátima and put it rendering money.

Pretty sure you can Google it.

I'm not really a buff.

Any and all social situations.

>"ghosts" are just weak people who complain
>mfw I'm a ghost and couldn't accept my death

Guess how I know which board you come from