VPN or move to a real country.

>ausfalia

>accessing clearweb without the 7 proxy condom
>in the year two thousand seventeen

start up TOR

Australia is a shithole. They censor worse than Germany

>Tor
>VPN

I bet it's just a DNS block, you don't need anything that elaborate, just switch your DNS

That's because Australia is run by the Jews!

What exactly is censored in Germany?

Please elaborate on how they implemented the block

Change your DNS to 8.8.8.8

Mandate Australian DNS servers to redirect those websites

the default dns provided by your isp. and implemented because the government said so and they complied. switch ur dns and see what happen

Then yeah, OP change your fucking DNS server and then kill yourself for creating this thread

The irony of this image is it exists for people too lazy to even type out "ur dum"

It's the pinnacle of ad hominem, we can't get any more distilled than that

>Australia
Literally a prison colony in 2017

Someone forgot to pay their dollary-do's to bribe the AFP.

Australia is quickly becoming a country of cucks.

Change you're DNS OP. The ISPs don't give a fuck or they'd have implemented this in a different way.

It has always been, this 300 year old vampires are illegal in Australia.

>the absolute state of the anglosphere

Man is just a matter of time for jewish tricks like this to come to my third-whole shithole.

VPN.

Ignore the emu court and use tor

Literally just change your DNS server.

we can't tell, because it's all censored.

I couldn't find an image of the actual homepage when this happened, but I was a little freaked out as like a 13 year old.

>being with a shit isp
>not using a vpn
>not using google dns at the bare minimum
gtfo my board normies REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>using google dns
>willingly feeding even more info to the botnet

Cmon threads like these educate the lurkers

GET OUT OF THAT INTERNET!!!!! IF U SEE THAT MESSAGE U ARE BEING HACKED

>He actually thinks mainstream lincucks distros don't have backdoors too

Short of making your own internet and os as hardware the botnet is always something somewhere look at Intel ime and compromised routers to nodes u name it

creativecontentaustralia.org.au/campaigns/2017-price-of-piracy

It's part of an ongoing anti-piracy campaign that targets normals by spouting buzzwords like viruses and identity theft. They aren't monitoring swarms any more than usual, just blocking sites that host .torrents
Change your DNS server and you'll regain access.

Litterally waste of .gov bux, a regular person should not be bothered with spending money on ones and zeros, let the 1% spend it and leave normals alone

Prepend https to the url

>Google's DNS
No.
Use OpenNIC DNS

>What do?
Stop breathing.

nothing actually its just a retarded meme
we miss out on some yt vids because of copyright bs but i wouldnt call it censoring

Politicians (SPD/CDU/CSU) were talking about it, but public unrest was strong enough to stop it for now.
Even the goddamn "Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz" (don't ask for a translation, it doesn't make any fucking sense in German either) doesn't implement anything like that. It "merely" demands from social network services to delete content that is "obviously illegal", which, yes, is fucking retarded.

Fuck our politicians, but censorship isn't much of a thing in Germany, yet.
It helps that we had the NSDAP and the SED do similar shit, which makes this fortunately more difficult to pull off without looking like the fascists that they are.

>inb4 this gets flagged as hate speech

haha deutschland isn scheißloch, das einzige gute land is die schweiz oder vielleicht noch die niederlanden

>spend an extra 10 seconds to open my vpn and connect
>"THIS IS A GREAT VICTORY FOR ANTI-PIRACY IN AUSTRALIA, HOPEFULLY NOW PEOPLE WILL PAY US 100 A MONTH JUST SO THEY CAN WATCH GAME OF THRONES"