Why didn't you join the military, you limp handed faggot?

Why didn't you join the military, you limp handed faggot?

My brother did and it paid for his degree. But I had scholarships and didn't need to.

wrong board
Fuck off to /adv/

Soldiers are fags

because I'm 100 lbs overweight and take antidepressants

The oil patch pays me more to watch a computer screen than the military does to fly a fighter jet.

I tried twice, they didnt want me.

Sup Forums - Grenadiers

I'd only sign up if my country was actually attacked. I'm not going to go die for Israel in the ME.

Because I'm too busy running their exchange service?

>being a goy/kaffir slave

>why don't you want to die for us, stupid goy?

I don't consider myself "American".
I dislike this country.

>limp handed

It's limp wristed you massive cuck faggot

I did and joined the navy

Had a few homosexual experiences

And traveled to a lot of places

Sucks dicks in 20+ countries

Good times :)

>implying foot soldiers are even necessary on the scale of modern war
War is now 99% bureaucracy 1% *click magic button to launch drone attack*, if anything advancing technology is doing more for the military than being a soldier.

>Reddit spacing
>Homosexual story
>Smiley face
Confirmed faggot

Too old and commander in chief has been a worthless nigger the past 8 years

I did

>average western "male"

IT'S LIMP HANDED, YOU LIMP HANDED TULIP FLOWER BOY.
DO YOU SUCK DICKS, FAGGOT?
I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE.

NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON, IN THE HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, HAS EVER SAID "LIMP HANDED" YOU COUSIN FUCKING HILLBILLY MONGOLOID!!

Bad eye-sight and it's difficult to gain weight.
Working out and eating right keeps me at featherweight.

>t.op Once again OP strikes with one of his shills because he got dqed at reception. You got dqed when literally have retarded faggot can join the military.

I tried to, but I was turned down for being too skinny and having eczema. Apparently those can be waived, so it's more likely the recruiters could sense that I would not last in the military and turned me away as a mercy.

There hasn't been a president worth fighting and dying for at least half a century, if not much more

I considered it.

But in my country it is extrmely beurocratic (i suppose every military is) and naturally the cool / interesting stuff is almost impossible or extemely hard to get into.

This.

Nationalism is gay and no country is worth fighting for

>eczema
Tell me more user. I am 27 with chronic eczema. At 25, I realized that milk was the cause. For 25 years those kike doctors sucked money from me when the remedy was stopping milk intake. You could have a similar allergen.

whoa, really? That's fucking insane. And yeah, the kike doctors have given me a billion different topical creams and insisted, THIS would be the one that clears my eczema, but none of them worked. A year or two ago, they gave me an injection which made my eczema 10x worse. For about 2-3 months I was in constant torment, my skin always felt like it was on fire, the rashes grew in places it never had before, I had to take about 5 cold showers a night because I'd keep waking up from the pain, I ripped holes through literally every pair of clothing i owned from all the scratching.

I don't drink milk at all, but I do eat cheese. some other user told me a while back grains/bread could also be the cause.

>implying I had a choice
I'd do it again, though.

>I am an edgy ultra left leaning SJW teen that supports Communism, Fascism, BLM and Hilery Clinton. DEATH TO WHITY XD
the post.

scoliosis and being a manlet in general

they literally laughed when I tried to join