If Hispanics are half white, what would be considered the offspring of a white and a Hispanic?

If Hispanics are half white, what would be considered the offspring of a white and a Hispanic?

This is very important, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3/4th white?

"""hispanic"""" and """latino""" aren't racial terms.

spaniards are half white, so hispanics are like 1/3 white

But are they still Hispanics or not? I seriously don't understand these American labels

latino countries are multiracial (well sans Bolivia I guess).

basically hispanic means that has spanish heritage, language basically

that includes a native american in bolivia, a black slave in venezuela, and a white european in uruguay.

castizo

they still look like the darkest southern italians, darker than sardinians

they aren't half white tho. they have one spanish blood relative from 400 years ago mixed with generations of indian and negro blood. also most spanish that went to the colonies were jewish and moor converts

I've met some South Americans here and they all looked semiwhite at least

there weren't negros in latin america, only recently especially in brazil, they were used as slaves, as in the US

native americans were just brown. their skin tanned once they left siberia.

>also most spanish that went to the colonies were jewish and moor converts
There were waves of Spanish and other European immigration to the colonies, particularly Italian in the past two centuries.

For example, Dilma is of Bulgarian (and possibly Jew) descent.

Hispanic means speaks Spanish.

There were African slaves, they just died off a lot more efficiently than ours did. We retained significant African slave populations because conditions weren't lethal enough to offset natural population growth.

yes. in the caribean area there are still a lot of them.

I don't think they call Spaniards "Hispanics"

According to pic related, it should be a Castizo.

that's a funny thing, i know spaniards who don't understand these fucking census, in the airport f.ex, they don't know which one is the correct.

>tentenelaire con mulata
>notentiendo

the fuck is this

you invented this shit, you should know

Offspring of a Hispanic and a white here.

Considered "white Hispanic."

Kek.

>mixes involving niggers are forever shitskins

really makes u think

You do realize all of us were taking European migrants well into the 20th century, don't you? Also negros are like 1% of the population in my country...

Well it depends really, 3/4 white is pretty much white by most people standards (the Nazis classified a person as Aryan even if it had 1 Jewish grandparent) this is assuming an average Mexican mestizo (roughly 60% white en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans) the exact mix so to speak can vary by country. For practical purposes a white looking kid that's raised white will be white, his/her children would be something close to 90% assuming they marry white. Even lightly dark will not be really distinguishable from most mediterraneans. darker skinned kids will be mestizos, raised right honorary whites so to speak, their kids if they marry white will be for practical purposes white. Obviously many of us are in fact fully white and a good thrid of the country is on the for practical purposes white line (that's a little over 40% of Mexico, obviously not jumping the border) now indigenous, or for practical purposes indigenous people will produce mestizos, bit of a lottery there on what comes out but you have a good chance for sometthing pretty if the indigemous girl is so, there's a lot of indigenous nations with wide differences in terms of phenotype.

Now, there's the one drop guys, that is those who think even a a bit of mixing is a taint, even if your girl has blond hair and blue eyes being Mexican alone will make her suspect... But meh that pretty much also aplies to Americans if we are talking European racists, they may actually go easier on hispanics with family in Europe... So unless your hispanic girl has "pedigree" you're better off marrying a Scandi girl if you want to satisfy those standards.

TL;DR Unless you're raising your child to join European neo-Nazi groups your children with light skinned/white hispanics will be white...

well with all those retarded terms what do you expect.

i've seen americans refer to latinos as "spanish", and, most notably, use "spanish" as an ethnicity, referring to the native american heritage, the one thing they don't have in common with us.

we on the other hand call them "hispanic" in the same way: hispanic = latin american, and dont call ourselves hispanic, while the very reason they're hispanic is spain.

its confusing tBh

>morisco con espaƱola: chino

kek

>If Hispanics are half white
Most aren't.

>tfw mom is white, dad is latino
>tfw my brother and sister got blue eyes but i got my dad's shit brown eyes

Fuck this world

>they have one spanish blood relative from 400 years ago
This is false, Spaniards continuosly came to the colonies looking for a better life. Several other Europeans came too

The good old casta paintings, yup it confirms 1/4 native American is considered white.

You get a lot of Central Americans and Caribeans some of which have black in them, it changes things quite a bit... Plus you've got fully/mostly indigenous Mexicans in greater numbers than in Mexico for the obvious reason it's the people at the bottom of society that tend to emigrate... Really gives you a skewed vision, is like me going to a trailer park and deciding those people are representative pf the US...