Sup Forums acceptable clothing

Postem

nice gut, dad

Do I have to shave my legs to wear long-socks?

I forgot, we are edgy tech ninja cosplayers.

holy shit. I'm impressed.

only need to shave the thigh part.

It's only gay if the balls don't touch

Now that is a wearable work of art.

thoughts?

Why does it have "internal use only" printed on it? Doesn't seem like it'd be real if it were on there, maybe on the label but not on the front of the shirt.

That's not how you spell either of those things.

i really hope none of you actually wear anything posted above me. except , that's okay

I want to fugg u from behind

What is this subpar techninja nonsense. Nice fake qasas

Post boipucci

if you look at the url, youll see this is not Sup Forums

Stop and go to reddit

>internal use only
Sounds sexual

not if they're just regular long white socks but if they're striped or thigh-highs then yes

rate my fit Sup Forums

Alpha af

sorry, forgot you need a plus sized model

nice girl shoes faggot

low quality b8

Any polo shirt is objectivly the right answer

Looks like that guy is on the verge of ripping the threads in his pants.

there's really no excuse for dressing like shit. I'm a depressed cunt that barely leaves my dorm except for class/work and i still put forth effort.

I wear fucked up 5 year old basketball shorts literally everyday(also sleep in them) and my two best shirts are Pokemon shirts from Walmart that I wear each once a weak.
Still look better than that guy. He looks so weird because his feet are like twice as wide as his thighs and he's wearing a sweater like it's a t-shirt. I've never seen anything like that before, it's strange.

>looking like a fag is dressing good
wew lad

My drunk ass laughed way too hard to thiiis.

Gross fucking legs. Get some real pants, fucking fairy.

Fuck me. Got a source on this?

damn how much did it cost you to look like a faggot hobo?

That wasn't bait, you're just posting uninspiring derivative /fa/ people.

/fa/ here in a bad way, not "people who know about fashion"

layering is a staple of menswear and streetwear and does not look good. as someone who wears basketball shorts and walmart graphic tees you're not really in a place to criticize that. i've also posted in which the same thing is done.

>2017
>thinking that how someone dresses is indicative of sexuality
>being this insecure

also not me i'm way fatter than that

You don't look better than him but I want you to ram your bear dick into my asshole :3

>>thinking that how someone dresses is indicative of sexuality

Jesus, did you just come straight from Tumblr?

i just realized i left a stupid typo. it does look good.

no, i'm just not a fucking idiot that thinks wearing properly fitting clothes makes you gay. keep tripping over your bootcuts.

t. lala prancing fruit

>skinny tight jeans that probably ride up your asshole and balls.
>Properly fitting

Can't wait until this meme dies. Beak a leg, stick legs.

only good fit ITT
my everyday
>OCBD
>Chinos / Dark Denim (cuffed)
>wingtips / boat shoes
it's not hard

>cuffed
hahaha manlet

>Literally the virgin of virgin/chad meme
>Down to the New Balance sneakers

that dude is just skinny fucktard. not everybody weighs as much as a fullsize pickup truck.

nothing wrong with the mfa look but boat shoes kinda normie.

out of curiosity why don't you like the other fits i posted? I get that has way too skinny legs for those jeans but is straight comfy

>skate clothes

haha totally sick bro

I used to religiously wear skinny jeans all the time because muh minimalism and giving definition to my body. Now I have horrible leg circulation. I'm so glad I stopped falling for the skinny jeans meme.

best one so far, looks comfy.

((()))

>summer
tank top + gym shorts
>winter
sweater + jammies

doesn't really matter what you wear as long as you're not a DYEL thinspo /fa/ggot, you can look good

not even skate clothes, just fagwear

tru

dude on the right looks like shit i agree. left guy is original and clean

your jeans were too god damn tight. if they were cutting off circulation you were wearing the wrong size and are a fucking idiot.

I'm actually 6'2" I just prefer no break on my pants
also selvedge denim comes in a 36" inseam - meaning you either cuff or hem.

theyre both skinny faggots

Newsflash faggot, not everyone is that skinny. In fact I've seen many fat fucks wear skinny jeans because they buy into that retarded meme that skinny tight jeans equals properly fitting clothes. Either way, skinny tight clothing is for women, you fucking homo.

Short socks are for women you faggot.

i wear waist size 36 and wear skinny/slim fit jeans. it looks fine. it's about not wearing spray ons. again, retard.

talkshitpostfit.jpg

kek

ok retard, it sounds like your blobby ass just tapers down to some fucking nasty stick legs

stop wearing skinny jeans

>it looks fine
I guarantee it does not, lardboy

I bet you look top heavy with those twig legs. For fuck's sake retard, stop buying into memes, you goddam homo. Properly fitting clothes =/= skin tight shit.

Some people are twigs believe it or not.

What is street wear? I've never seen pictures so strangely let alone in person. It's almost like people pretending to dress like they're from the future. Idk just weird

whys this person wearing 4 shirts

i shoulda remembered when i saw this thread that Sup Forums and /fa/ don't mix for a fucking reason

you are all retarded. everyone laughs at you when you venture outside.

So is everyone else that they're posting. Idk how they came of the opinion that it's normal

>2017
>not having a tech job where no one cares what you were
>solid color tshirts and cargo shorts all summer
>jeans and hoodies all winter

Dude I'm not trying to be mean but you seriously look ridiculous. Get some normal pants and a tshirt

>says the homo

I laugh every time I see cringy try hard faggots.

i dont get it

one of them has a shortsleeve shirt + a long sleeve button down + a zip up jacket

i cant even wear 2 t shirts that shit must be uncomfortable as fuck

>skinnyfaggot fairy got absolute assblasted about Sup Forums

talk shit post fit. this is how non-NEETs dress.

People wear socks for a reason, son.

you have skinny bitch legs sry

low test fag found, work your calves

It's hopeless.

you are wearing a t shirt, a hoodie, and then another jacket

how the fuck is that comfortable

I wear 36/32 normal jeans and men's socks because i'm not a fucking twink.

i am wearing socks in that photo. they are low-cut socks made for wearing sneakers.

those are size 36 jeans and i am 5'8 195lbs. two comments ago i'm a fatass lard and now i'm a skinny fag? like holy shit guys, this is what i'm trying to say, slim pants don't suffocate you when they fit properly but they do flatter your body shape better than wearing bootcut garbage

when it's cold that is comfortable and also if you plan to layer you typically size up on outerwear. it's really common.

>being this insecure

wearing multipled long sleeve shirts is never comfortable especially if your arms arent sticks

>That whole post

Wow, you are a huge faggot.

>i am wearing socks in that photo. they are low-cut socks made for wearing sneakers.

Don't call those things 'socks'.

>being this insecure
You looking like a homo with that butterfly jacket.
I wear sneakers and men's socks, those are for women and effenite men.

This one's almost normal but everything's black so it looks ridiculous. If your socks pants and shirt we're wight instead you'd look like the ice cream man!

>everything is a shirt

wearing mutlipled articles of clothing that feature long sleeves on top of each other is uncomfortable

Yeah one t-shirt is max. Hoody if it's freezing and you're not moving

tru

anything that bunches up between my bicep and forearm makes me want to rip it off

SHIRTS ON SHIRTS ON SHIRTS LOL WHY CQNT U DRESS G DONT HAVE ENOIGH SHIRTS?? O GOT NEW CHINO SHIRTS COMING IN THE MAIL

wtf is a Chino

as someone who does it regularly i'm going to disagree with you.

>being this insecure

they really aren't that low. no part of my skin touches the leather of the shoe except the front of my shin a little bit, depending on the shoe of course.

that's a very expensive jacket and it's not a butterfly, it's a painting printed onto a jacket.
>still being this insecure
>not knowing how to spell effeminate

also the socks are men's adidas socks. you aren't "manly" because you don't care about how you dress

the problem here is that the jacket is so loud and colorful that you really have no choice but to wear all black. if you introduced another color it'd be sensory overload and regular colored denim wouldn't work because it wouldn't be cohesive. all black is the move, in fact i think the fit would be better with some black shoes instead.

again you have a right to your opinion but anyone that goes outside in the winter is going to disagree with you. your outer layers probably are too small for you if it's really that uncomfortable.