Keyboard Rate Thread

Post your keyboards faggots.

K120 masterrace.

Please use a cotton swab + alcohol and an air duster on your keys.

K520 here.

I never bothered cleaning this one, got it for 10 bucks, had an old Microsoft keyboard before this, cleaned monthly.
Planning to get a Model M and actually take care of it, since I've been using this for 5 years now, keys starting to feel like shit with constant typing.

This is honestly disgusting.

Is it a complete mouse replacement for you?

ok

i also have k120 but my windows-button (super-key?) is different
hmmmm

Heres my keyboard 4 years later

Old pic. Found the Dell at a thrift store for like 5 bucks. I like it for the Windows key that the Model M lacks, but it cuts out every so often requiring me to replug it in after a while.

mac toddler!

Got one in blue backlight. But mine is cleaner.

K120 is THE keyboard.
Anyone saying otherwise is a baby.

Thinking about getting the das professional 4 UK layout since I'm used to it's positioning of the backslash.
In confused about the alt option and cmd keys, but i guess those would be fine with the appropriate layout in the OS?

mactoddler

>coffee in a glass
10.2/10

how do those things feel? theyre rubber domes, arent they?

Alright

anne pro is comfy

you just place greasy sausage on your desk like that?

clean up your sausages m8.

Those are not really greasy user.
But yeah I have eaten them already so calm your anus user.

they are. i have nothing to compare it to though, ive never had a mechanical keyboard. it is better than my old generic dell rubberdome at least. it has thoroughly ruined other keyboards because i constantly go for the clit without thinking now.

ever considered getting a model m13?

the best keyboard I've ever had, fuck memechanicals
>tfw not produced anymore, and no one feels even close to this godsend

from a bunckling spring fag, there are many different kinds of mechs for many different purposes, and there are a few really nice rubber domes out there id sonner use than a lot of mech switches. you should check out Chyrosran22 if you want to see some really nice rubber dome keyboards.

Or just stop being poor and buy topre.

topre is honestly almost as unattractive a propasition to me as mx browns, its a neither here nor there kind of switch.

that weed looks like it was tightly packed in someones ass for a long time.

k120 truly is the best keyboard.

It's cheap schwag from Mexico. A friend in uni smoked exclusively that kind of weed because he could buy an ounce for $80. When I went home for the holidays I left him my grinder. After two weeks I came back and he had broken two of the grinder's teeth trying to grind that hard shit.

Wasn't a no-name, cheap grinder either, it was a Sharptooth.

Where i can get a clit keyboard?

Any decent model/brand would be nice

Drugs are for fools

Maybe.

I'm currently studying for my masters and weed does help with stress and anxiety. I find alcohol to be much more detrimental to my life and work than weed. In fact, made a pledge to myself to do "sober *ber".

K120 owner here. Love this keyboard. I wish i didn't spill milk in it, broke my shift key when cleaning the mess (it's fine otherwise)

The K120 will always be a special one, I bought at least 4 of those growing up before switching to a mechanical one.

No hate pls

hell yes

9/10
7.5/10

I have this PS/2 fissile because my previous Logitech multimedia keyboard from 2007 died and this was a spare part.

Cord is too short, and page navigation keys are IN THE WRONG PLACE.
FUCK YOU MICROSOFT RT2300