1. Your Cunt

1. Your Cunt
2. What do you think about cigarettes and tobacco?

Disgusting af

Cigars are the only acceptable thing to "smoke"

Weed cunt.

>Beaner
>Anything that you can consume but can't eat is pointless, plus it tastes horrible. Why not just roll a bill and burn it with a lighter?

>cigarettes are disgusting but cigars are okay

that doesn't make any sense

You're a consumer of electronics and the internet

1. Flag
2. I sometimes smoke when i'm drunk, not otherwise though. Dont think its disgusting or anything, i think everyone is entitled to do what they want, pref weed though

How does it not?

You don't inhale cigar smoke and you don't smoke them frequently, they also don't taste like shit or have a million chemicals that will kill you or have you breathing out of a hole in your neck

I think taxes should be raised along with education.

I was talking about your body consuming something. You have a sandwich, you eat it and you can no longer have it back the way it was before.

Electronics don't disappear after one use. Internet doesn't stop working once you load a single page.

Mexico, one of our awesome ancestral traditions

Come on fatty, you know what would help with those cravings? smoking

Enjoy your lung cancer

Disgusting.

Shit should be banned, wasting money on people who want to kill themselves slowly but back out at the last moment
>8 people out of 10 who have lung cancer smoke

But in the end its all about freedom right?

Upvote+

Ya ya, I do my best to bring the social justice to the internet

>TFW u wil never gas all alcoholics and smokers

>af

way to let everyone know you're a fucking mong right off the bat

>I am intimidated by people using ebonic acronyms on the internet

I wouldn't care if smoking didn't make an entire zone around the person smell like shit and negatively affect bystanders' health. But it does. Should be banned in all public places imo, which it almost is in Aus.

smoking gives me a reason to go outside my room and talk to other people who are also smoking

also drains my wallet

6/10

Not gonna lie, I hate cigarettes, but Djarum Black tastes great. It's called a "faggot brand" where I live cause it's pretty soft-tasting. I rarely smoke though.

1. Fleg
2. I enjoy smoking. I smoke cigarettes occasianally and cigars as well.

I buy a pack of cigarillos to smoke when I go downtown sometimes but otherwise smoking is p gross. I smoked in highschool because I wanted to be cool but once I could legally buy them the novelty wore off.

The fuck is a cigarello? Sounds like pic related probably is you

Small cigar, think clint eastwood. I doubt he's smoking "actual" cigarillos, probably those little flavored ones with filters that come in cig packs.

Well "Cigarrillo" means "Cigarette" in Spanish, if it wasn't more obvious... I don't know if it's something fancier for canadians.

only pussys and women smoke menthol

\thread

It's this you stupid australian faggot

Honestly you should be beaten in the street and your fedora pissed on for smoking those

I dont smoke

find it a disgusting habit

save lots of money

house and clothes dont stink

healthier lungs

hahaha sure thing bud

I've had the police come up to me 3 times already while smoking pipe tobacco from a pipe in public. For obvious reasons of course but it's still funny.

lel those are so fucking bad dude, can't see how you could be an elitist towards cig smokers when you smoke those nasty fuckers. Those are good if you want to empty them and smoke a blunt like a nigger, that's about it.

>all these fedoras here

Fuck em, we outchea smokers.

Who /rollingtheirown/?

lol the war on drugs is a joke worldwide. After the first couple times I'd start busting their balls and give them a hard time. Fuck off and let me smoke in peace.

Australia
They don't appeal to me at all but i appreciate the tax revenue they generate.

Same when I'm rolling my cigars or when I'm smoking one relaxing on a park. It's always funny how disappointed they look when they find out it's just tobacco.

Yeah smoking Port Royal. Like the strength not the flavor just to clear that up, what about you?

>can't see how you could be an elitist towards cig smokers
When did I say anything about cigarettes you illiterate nigger?

California
Meh, I don't personally smoke or enjoy being around people who do. But it's their choice and as long as they're fine with the consequences idc

I don't usually smoke but when I do it's Parliament, Dunhill, Camel, B&H, Winston or Davidoff master races.

should be banned in public
people can make their own homes smell like cancer not shared spaces

Honestly I think the government's gone too far with how they regulate it.

"Think of the children" is their excuse for banning flavoured smokes (even menthols), for not allowing smoking in public, for not allowing it to be displayed in stores, and so on. "But it's for your health" is the excuse they give for upping the price, banning smoking EVERYWHERE, and so on.

But it's just bullshit. Smokers contribute ~5x more to the healthcare system than they cost. The warnings and shit on packs do nothing, because literally nobody thinks smoking is good for you.

Government fearmongering has people convinced that a single puff will give them instant cancer. No fucking kids ever started smoking with menthols, let alone shitty flavours. And if they're so concerned, why not do the same for alcohol (which is, arguably, worse)?

Their "cracking down" on smoking is just for show. If they actually wanted people to quit they'd ban it outright, or allow ecigs.. As it is, if people ACTUALLY quit, they'd lose so much money that they'd fall even further into debt than they already are.

They need smokers' tax dollars.