Will this shit ever stop?

Will this shit ever stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Government?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Polish_death_camp"_controversy?wprov=sfla1
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/18/world/europe/beyond-anne-frank-the-dutch-tell-their-full-holocaust-story.html
wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title,New-York-Times-polski-oboz-smierci-reakcja-ambasady,wid,18427472,martykul.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And again : word "nazis" is used without adjective "German", but Poland is mentioned. Person who reads the article is taught that nazis were Polish. Thats how this Jewish-German machine of lie works.

Last time I checked, Sobibor was located in Poland. Are you retarded?

Its on polish soil so its polish?

he's polish

all polacks are fucking retards

when will the poles apologise for the holocaust

You are retarded, Russian pig. Thats what is located in Poland is not a death camp, it is a museum Sobibor. Death camp Sobibor was located in General Government: a German territory or German-occupied Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Government?wprov=sfla1

If most victims of these camps were Jewish and camps were a property of Germans, maybe we should call them German-Jewish camps?

Americans call all Germans during WWII Nazis. They like to describe their wars as if their against ideologies (Nazis, communists, terrorists, etc). It makes them look more righteous.

Yes,poles are the real victims here.

I dont give a fuck. Germans paid billions dollars to mediq around the world to stop using adjective "German" in articles about nazism and replace it with "Polish". Prove that i am wrong.

>polz r gud boys we dindu nothing.

>Germans paid billions dollars to mediq around the world to stop using adjective "German" in articles about nazism and replace it with "Polish"
This is Alex Jones tier shit right here.

you got me.
jews and nazis work together to make poland look bad

We are the biggest victim of nazism. Thats why we will never let smelly German-Jewish lobbies to rewrite history of WW2. 6 million of Polish citizens died in Holocaust and Jewry stole this number from us after war.

Nazi crimes against the Polish nation claimed the lives of 2.77 million Christian Poles,[1] and 2.7 to 2.9 million Polish Jews, according to estimates of the Polish government-affiliated Institute of National Remembrance (IPN)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation?wprov=sfla1

> This is Alex Jones tier shit right here.
>
Educate yourself, idiot.

After the fall of Nazism, the wartime alliances ended and the Cold War began. Numerous war criminals, protected by chancellor Konrad Adenauer,[11][12] joined domestic counter-intelligence in order to spy on the Soviet agents within the American-occupied zone. The United States Army turned to Reinhard Gehlen previously in the Wehrmacht for assistance.[13] The West German intelligence formed Agency 114 (German: Dienststelle 114) within the Gehlen Organization; headed by Alfred Benzinger (a Nazi Abwehrpolizei), who in 1956 launched a coordinated action to move the blame away from the war criminals under various investigations. Benzinger adopted the deliberately ambiguous, loaded phrase "Polish death camps" in the mid 1960s in order to suggest, contrarily to the facts, that Poles, not Germans, were responsible for the mass genocide during World War II.[14]

At the height of the Cold War, the clandestine Agency 114 had been merged into the BND, the successor of the Gehlen Org. It was located in Karlsruhe and the Zimmerle & Co. which served as the front, ostensibly specializing in roller blinds. Aside from Soviet counter-intelligence activities, the agency also began monitoring domestic leftists and pacifists. Alfred Benzinger, a well-experienced former officer of the secret Nazi military police Geheime Feldpolizei remained in charge. Among the former Nazis who also worked in the agency were: Konrad Fiebig, and Walter Kurreck.[13] It was Benzinger who coordinated the action to propagate a deceitful term "Polish Concentration Camps" in popular media.[14]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Polish_death_camp"_controversy?wprov=sfla1

Two countries with biggest ratio of usage of deceitful term "polish death camps" are Germany and USA (Jews) indeed

Whole article about Holocaust and word "german" is not mentioned even once, meanwhile words "polish" and "Poland" are mentioned multiple time. It is norm and standard in Jew York Times. Now tell me that this satanic revisionist shit is not real

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/18/world/europe/beyond-anne-frank-the-dutch-tell-their-full-holocaust-story.html

I admire your presistance in baiting, too bad you dont get many replies for the effort you put into this troll thread
here have a bump

It is a preparation for final Holocaust of Polish nation. When we will be killed by Russian Jew in war soon and will be unable to protect the truth about history Jewry and Germans will present themselves as victims of Poles.

I am not lying. Our government makes statistics what countries use term "polish death camps" most often : first place belongs to Germany, second place to USA

Stany Zjednoczone są drugim (po Niemczech) krajem na świecie, w którym najczęściej publikowane są tego typu zwroty.

wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title,New-York-Times-polski-oboz-smierci-reakcja-ambasady,wid,18427472,martykul.html

>Wikipedia

Do you fuckwit Poles not know that literally ANYONE can edit Wikipedia. If you're butthurt go change it to say it was a German Nazi camp in occupied Poland.

It is not wikipedia you fucking moron. It is article in NYT

(((NYT)))

Okay fair enough, BUT I bet the lazy "journalists" just copied+pasted from Wikipedia anyway.

Don't worry, brother. The truth will come out.

Fucking Jews from the USA will pay someday for ordering a genocide of Polish Jews and Poles. A lot of people here believe that Hitler and his German autist slaves were only puppets.