Are there Hispanics in your cunt? What are they like?

Are there Hispanics in your cunt? What are they like?

>Bavaria
>yes

We have lots of Spaniards. They're bro-tier and are basically a slightly more autistic version of Italians. They introduced their GOAT cuisine (tapas, pata negra) and are all around top lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic–Latino_naming_dispute
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Are there Hispanics in your cunt?
Yes but not as much as America

>What are they like?
They're either niggerish morons or bro-tier people. Also depends where they are from. Bolivians and Guatemalans are the worst of the bunch while the rest are okay.

Are there Hispanics in your cunt?
>Flag
There's nothing but them, obviously.

I can just say, fuck this shithole of a country and fuck its people. Mexico was a mistake. Nothing good can ever come from this place. I wish I hadn't been born here. I wish money didn't stop me from getting the fuck out.

Don't even try to defend it. You know it's shitty.

>are there Hispanics in your country
I'm a Hispanic in their country

i was always curious

since Germans are so pale, do you ever confuse Italians, Spaniards, and Balkan people with Turks?

Spaniards aren't hispanics, hans.
Hispanic refers to people who have significant amerindian admixture.

Yep there are some Brazilians here

Where the fuck do you live user? I grew up near pic related, Absolutely love my country...

>Germans are pale

"no"

The guy on the left would fit in just nicely down hurr

ok but answer my question

>Are there Hispanics in your cunt? What are they like?

Probably but I've never met one

Not really, Spaniards are more white-looking than Turks. People from the Balkans are a bit trickier, especially seing as that region got cucked by the Ottomans

But seriously, don't buy into the blonde, blue-eyed memes. I have blue eyes but I tan easily and have brown hair, this is not rare at all in germany. Up north things might be different. Southern Germany has a more mediterranean-slav (for lack of a better description) look to it.

no
the only people living in Poland are Poles, Silesian animals, Viets and ukr*inians

interesting

cool to know

What's wrong with Schlesien

don't you even start

>there is a genetical difference between bavarian and turk
kek

Case in point: pic related was an Austrian (so pretty much the same thing as Bavarian) far-right politician, supposedly with ties to Neo-Nazi organizations

So that should give you an idea.

lmao you look like a Bernie supporter

You look like a Turk. Don't act like a dick, learn our language, at least the basic minimum, and you're good to go.

Im voting trump

Cant help the nu male glasses, I have bad vision

my dick would fit well in ur bum

I was just curious Im not planning on visiting any time soon

what about the JUST hairline and giant nose

I dunno

bad luck

you've been visited by the 1/16 German-American of Racial Purity

Germanic Spirit and Wille zur Macht will come to you only if you write "Heil user" in this itt

please kill yourself

Holy fuck he does look like a Bernie supporter.

Heil user

Heil user

Looks like a jew.

>Are there Hispanics in your cunt?
Yes.

>What are they like?
Like me.

>We have lots of Spaniards.
What do they do over there? Work as waiters?

Well...

We have gypsies.

They kinda look alike desu.

I heard there are some chileans who came during the 70s in Oslo.

Also; spaniards don't count as hispanic m8

>Officially, however, the U.S. Government has defined Hispanic or Latino persons as being "persons who trace their origin or descent to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Central and South America, and other Spanish cultures". This includes Spain and Portugal which is the origin of Hispanic/Iberian culture.

Heil user

Some do, there are also engineers and electricians though

When I was in Germany there was this faggot who was obsessed with me "looking Dutch". What the fuck do the Dutch look like?

Also, I spent some time living near Frankfurt; is the rest of the country lest of a snorefest?

What a retarded classification... I think they just wanted to avoid giving sudacas their own ethnic group to mask the plummeting proportions of whites.

We are not hispanics.

Americans are retarded, more news at 11.

Bro-tier with Germans,

No,

Only brits are considered bro tier in Spain, the rest countries in north europe are disgusting for us

Brits hate Germans and europe union like us so Yes maybe they are bro tier

They're ok as a whole. No better or worse than most immigrants were historically desu.

Heil user

>We are not hispanics.

You live in Hispania...

The U.S. government doesn't give a shit about whiteness. Only GDP growth and employment matter.

You have caused this with your europe union my country is a shit ... I wish Spaniards in your country steal in your shops.

Fucking cancer

The only thing that stands out from Germany is Spanish...Mario Gomez Garcia

>Mario Gómez
>Spanish
No lad, only your grandpa was spanish and now is DEAD

Check his face, is the same thing than a fucking nazi

Disgusting, he looks like a ogre

GOMEZ GARCIA...very German, hahahahahaaaa

He dont speak spanish and check his face.

Is not spanish

Germany...KAPUTTTTT

Los Friegaplatos nazis ahora son los 'hispanicos ' de Europa Jajakajjakjaja, se creerán tan importante ellos por ir a servir mierda a un puto bárbaro

Most of them are pretty trashy unfortunately. I live in southern New Hampshire btw

Yeah and we're also the real latinos and look what you did with the term.

Turkish Germans are basically fucking shit

Yeah we got spics by the truckload, good for nothing being slave work. Pro-tip round up illegals to work on a job and drive them deep into the country and after they work call tell them to hike back or offer to call the police.

>make a Thread about how based Spaniard immigrants are
>Spaniards insult me and Germany

r-rude

Spain itself was mistake, I can understand you because I live in shithole for kraut tourists and nordic cucks.

I forgot to add that they usually blast rap music from their pimped out Honda civics and do other annoying shit

"Hispanic" is just the nth word you americans have distorted and bastardized endlessly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic–Latino_naming_dispute

The fact that this article even exists should make you ashamed.

In my experience with Mexicans, they are essentially white people who God painted brown on accident. I assume this is true of most hispanics.

Fuck off Bavarian you are worst German. North German > South German

Your right, only your bastards are spics

Spain ... the greatest empire in history in Europe

Half population in Spain hate ur country sry bru

German Nazi bastards

Great english you retard.

They don't.

Yes...Mongol,hahahaha

Sure, when they destroy our country,vivíamos mejor con el enano que ahora con esta unión germánica de mierda.

That doesn't change the fact that most spaniards are pro EU.

End your life Jordi.

Por que aman todo lo externo excepto su país, así nos va. Lo mejor que nos podría pasar es salir de esta unión

Jordi?...You have a certain delay

No worry is an autistic

Solo hay que lo que dice este retrasado alemán, asco me da y su puta gente quien iba a decir que íbamos a vivir peor que con el puto Franco de mierda , a emigrar a su país de mierda como hicieron con nuestros abuelos,

Eres un hijo de puta,como te metas con los Españoles puto retrasado...venga te dejo, anormal

>>>/forocoches/

>you have a certain delay
>no worry is an autistic
Terrific english Jordi.

Wow, this thread is Proof Spaniards are more arrogant and cuntish than the French

>UNA
>PUTA
>HOJA

you stop fucking your sister,hahahaha

They are either waiters travelling or students. Friendly people, I've visited Grenada because someone I met at uni put me up in his home.

wow a leaf¡

>GOAT cuisine

oh look it's the food argument for immigration...fucking hell

>Hispanics
Hispanics in the USA tend to be at least 50% amerindian.

Incredible bants my dude, keep 'em coming. I want more.

Hispanic is such a meme definition that I don't even know if people consider me Hispanic.

Anglo ... Spanish

No ones cares about your stupid photos, stop embarrasing us.

Shut up stupid ... and make your way

of course you are hispanic.

hispanic=hispania=iberia=portugal and spain

if you have portuguese or spaniash blood, you are hispanic

This,

Both my mother and father families came from Veneto, North Italy.

Also learn english you literal autist.

I understood every word of that because I'm a Chi

No seas tan malo Manolo, nunca he dicho nada mal sobre los galles

delayed