based Baltic pagans 2bh

they got genocided and subjugated
fuck them

Also I forgot to add
>
>
>

>they got genocided and subjugated
Poles share these experiences with them.

fuck you and your jewish ways

Kurwland pls go and stay go.
asian pls go, you're not even on the map, pagan monkey

really make you think...

>1/3 of all poles died in the deluge
>4000 castles, monasteries, villas, churches and cathedrals burned down
>hundreds of towns and cities wer depopulated and burned down
>almost no pre-baroque architecture remains
>everything of any value was stolen, even entire houses were dissassembled and shipped to sweden and finland
>what couldn't be taken was dumped in the sea or burned
>Poland's destiny was forever altered by this because Russia, Austria and Prussia were all stronger and could now cuck them at will

Good times

>being proud of being a savage subhuman asian monkey
Typical Fenni scum.

daily reminder that Vilnius is /BALT/

Just saying wou shouldn't laugh at the misfortune of balts because your nation was fucked over far more often than theirs.

>His country has been occupied for longer than it has been independent

/balt/ won't exist in the next 5 years. baltic states are harder to defend than pooland

pretty much every neighbor cuntry already tried that for the last 1000 years. still very much alive tbhq

for fucks sake, this is delusion

you're a part of Russia every 10 years

Polish history since the partitions

>Finn talking shit about history
Another deluded motherfucker.

Finns have never been enslaved, never been genocided, never taken over by communists and never sent to death camps. These failures are things that only weaker-willed peoples experienced.

i'm not sure if i've ever seen a worse map of medieval european christianity than this

stay slav m8

>Finns have never been enslaved
You were enslaved by the Swedes.
They brought culture, language and religion to you monkeys.

You were not fucking able to create any country or any fucking structure of a tribe for centuries, while civilization has been built in Europe.

And don't post your fairy tale bullshit about muh summerians and we da whites XDD.
I don't give a shit about it.

based bogomils

>Finns
>not having a civilization
>not having the greatest empire ever made.

Loser..

>You were enslaved by the Swedes.
Are you implying that building universities for finns to use is the same as being enslaved? There are many things that finns have a right to complain about this period of history, but even the most vocal nationaist won't say that we were slaves.

>They brought culture, language and religion to you monkeys.
top fucking kek is all I will say to this.

>You were not fucking able to create any country or any fucking structure of a tribe for centuries, while civilization has been built in Europe.
And when finns met the europeans, guess who was the one that got rekt ;^)

>And don't post your fairy tale bullshit about muh summerians and we da whites XDD.
>I don't give a shit about it.
It's always polaks tha go on about muh sarmatians

>that damage control
Put the fin in the bin.

Like I said I don't give a shit about your fairytales.

True, Finns pretty much lived like animals before the Swedes discovered them. Greek authors also mention several man-eating Finnic tribes in the area.

Your ruskie is showing.

>And when finns met the europeans, guess who was the one that got rekt ;^)
pls explain, >inb4 Winter War

Poland's pretty shit what you gonna do

The deluge

>being proud of stealing wooden planks from Poland
I guess Finic trash has never seen such wonders before LMAO

>I don't give a shit about your fairytales
>pooland is known for being fanatical jew sky god worshipers
I tip my fedora at you

Did you know that poland still begs us to return this loot to this very day?

Loot is in Sweden, not binland.

Insulting what is probably the greatest race to ever inhabit the stars, Finland.

What do you hope to achieve you worthless scum ?

>400 years later, he's still mad

>had to hire germans of all people to do the subjugating
>they kept the land for themselves

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Nah, I don't give a shit. It was you that jumped on me for saying the truth about Balts LMAO
Not really, they got subjugated by us and were a part of Poland and Dutchy of Lithuania for centuries.

>not posting the more recent studies

>europe

>us

modern day poland has nothing to do with rzeczpospolita

>telling the truth about polish history is the same as starting a fight with them according to poles

I'll keep this in mind.

tfw, I will never get over the fall of Lemuria and destruction of Atlantis

:(

I would gladly give my life for the Ancient Finnish Empire

I thought this was the great Finnish empire.

Of course it doesn't. It was sarMartians, not Poles, okay?
And what the fuck do you even try do to here?

At least we were relevant for some time, unlike Finland. The only reason Finland isn't a shithole is because it was nursed by Sweden and then Russia. You also didn't have Communism. Irrelevance is what made you prosperous.

You people wuz kings on a whole new level

Like every Empire it's borders changed over time.

Last pagans in europe represent.

>The only reason Finland isn't a shithole is because it was nursed by Sweden and then Russia. You also didn't have Communism.

But Poland is a shithole only because of Russia? Why shift the blame?

60%

Nah family, in this case it's KHANZ

Poland is a shithole because of stupid decisions and being gullible.

>"In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished."

There is literally nothing wrong with communism.

youtu.be/Yl6xLrPobLA?t=146

how can mammoth riders and spaceships exist side by side?

;^)

Sure thing

>to 1410
And that's where their history ends

How can they not ?

It was from a mammoths internal ways of disposing of it's waste that we have learned the secrets of faster than light travel

Well, the ancients finns did anyway.

And people still group us with the eastern block for some reason.

Yes, after they had subjugated all of the balts poland couldn't

We didn't genocide conquered people, they did.

Now it makes me think that we should. Russia wouldn't exist.

i simply cant see any militar use for mammoths in a civilization where spaceships exist

As much as I love you, Croatia; all of your nation's modern decisions indicate a desire for the east.

wow it's almost, like, the eastern / western block split literally has nothing to do with catholic/orthodox split.

Who knew.

I will bring this to the attention historians immedietly.

I might get a Nobel Prize for this.

Thanks for inspiring this idea in me Luka.

That's why there was an ancient finnish empire and not an ancient german empire ;^)

>have spaceships and shit
>still get colonized by Swedes and German merchants
hmmm

The fact that you can't imagine it doesn't prove anything else besides you being unimaginative.

Ancients Finns had no such qualms about using mammoths in land warfare.

These mammoths were equipped personal force shield.
They have been bred specifically for war.
Their tusks stronger and sharper than any metal known to man.

They would simply charge into the tanks of the Hwan Empire and use their tusks to shred them to pieces.

Only if Hwan tanks had overwhelming numbers, could they breach the force shields and kill the mammoths, but even that was hard without heavy causalities.

thousands of years of constant warfare will take the strength out of a nation.
Even those abandoned deep in hwan territory ended up conquering nearly all of asia a little while later.

Nah man, we should consult Bosnia on this. After all they have ancient pyramids. They probably predate the ancient Finnish empire.

Balkanski Spijun

watch it

UNAUTHORIZED OFF-WORLD ACTIVATION

It is only through grace of the great nation of Finland that our miserable nations exist.

If they wanted, they could take all of us on and win.

But after the fall and the partition of their empire, the Finns, greatly reduced in numbers due to war have decided to let mankind take it's course to arrive at a point where they might be equal to ancient finnish nation.

I did, major keks were had.

but tanks are faster than mammoths
they can shoot them from afar and drive away when mammoths engage

Ancient Finnish Empire partitions after they've renounced their lordship over earth

Why do you think mammoths are extinct?
It's because they were too dangerous.

Daily reminder that Pisa is rigged

I swear I'm not forgetting the picture on purpose.

You underestimate the speed of a fully grown mammoth bred for war.

Once they got their top speed they couldn't stop for miles.

Anything in their path was destroyed.

This.
The Ancients Finns have decided that mammoths are too dangerous to have around, especially wild ones, bred for war.
So it was with great sadness in their hearts, that they had to hunt them down.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtP6htDmxLE

PISA keepin tha french kangz down

I feel bad for the one who discovered the pyramidds in Bosnia, dr. Semir "Sam" Osmanagic, on the recent footage it looks as if he is at least partly aware it all turned out to be bullshit, but he cant get out of it anymore. Meanwhile, they continue digging tunnels under the mountain to search for traces of lost Illyrian civilisation. "Look the tunnels do not collapse, it is as if the pyramid energy holds it together" actual quote really makes you think

My parents are both teachers with years and years of experience, internships in other countries, and can say that Pisa is rigged.

Your mom is rigged.

Really makes you think....

CLOSE THE IRIS

Yes yes, well done Lithuania, well done Lithuania HOWEVER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_shamanism

hmmm

I am actually at this moment 99.1% complete download of Stargate SG-1 so I can rewatch it.

Poland was independent for almost 800 years before the partitions and occupation.

:(

>adding those light blue stripes by yourself
>posting a completely unrelated map because muh poland wuz stronk

stay classy, Jerzy

Sorry family. He's still right.

>Pagan
noun: pagan; plural noun: pagans

a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.

>Person
noun: person; plural noun: people; plural noun: persons; noun: first person; noun: second person; noun: third person

a human being regarded as an individual.

>Human being
noun: human being; plural noun: human beings; noun: humanbeing; plural noun: humanbeings

a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.

No mentions of Sami I'm afraid.

Put on those glasses and look at who he's replying to, my good friend.

Beaten you to it, my good friend.

pre-world-war-1-map.jpg

Your mother is rigged you inbred monkey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/17th_century