You're cunt

You're cunt

Can you swim?

Can't really consider yourself Australian if you can't swim at the beach 2bh

Barely. I have a big fear of deep water but I don't know if I have it because I'm a bad swimmer or I'm a bad swimmer because I'm afraid of deep water.

I have no friends so it's okay.

Yeah, because kids alive do the five

who the fuck doesn't learn how to swim when they're a kid?

A lot of poor people and people who aren't fond of water, like me.

faggot

>his cuntry has sea access
>he cant swim

I am an Upper Carniolan. I'm not used to deep water and I have no need for swimming.

niggers

but it's fun and a really good exercise

>not wanting to swim in that

It's horrific and tiring.
>pic related

why cant afroamericunt swim?

you could swim in a pool

i never take classes

God no.

That's okay as long as I can feel the floor but I prefer jaccuzzi.

UNCOMMON

flag
I can stay afloat and cover smaller distances with OK speed but I can't manage not to be tilted in the water and I don't want to put my head in it so I tire very quickly. I have bretty good stamina on the ground though.

LESS FREQUENT
E
S
S

F
R
E
Q
U
E
N
T

Yes, I actually competed too, specially during my younger days but then I lost interest, games got in my way, fucked me over. So basically failed swimming and uni just to play games...

Yeah I was born on the sea.

Mexico
Yes, grew up near the ocean, no problems swimming a few miles out to small islands or in the open ocean

are you me.

same

>be korean
>parents spend 1000s of dollars so you can learn to read and write english but not speak or understand
>dont know how to swim
>drown on a slow sinking ferry

naturally 'poor uneducated' countryside folk have basic survival skills such as swimming

yes but them nigers cant

Don't think much about it, you were probably average as fuck.

Yes but I didn't swim for like two years or so.

At swimming I wasn't but at uni most likely. I just hate that I lost control with the gaming part, just screwed myself over for nothing.

you're right, but it did kept me in shape and healthy

Is anyone truly not able to swim nowadays?

what level did you play?

you can always start swimming again.

but honestly, if any of you were champions, you'd know.

I mean don't be sad for a lost opportunity that was never there.

I can swim against mountain river, lol.
Tho I like diving more.

there wasn't an opportunity for anything, i just agreed with you that i was average

i am just agreeing on the fact that having a vice like gaming is a bad thing specially for fitness

It was the only outdoor activity I did, so it was a lot to me

Yes
Most of us can swim

I can swim, yeah.
It's a requirement in school that we got to swim,

How does this lake make you feel?
It's maximum depth is 221 m.
Am I the only one who think that mouth looks incredibally funny?

Forgot pic
Fan

that's a big lake

how does it feel to have your country literally ripped in two by war?
genuinely asking

1. flag
2. kinda, i can swim fine but i never really learned how to tread water because it was never really deep enough. we just had our pool back then. i'm sure it's a matter of maybe 10 minutes so whatever

It looks nice but the depth would make me feel threatened if I was there. But really, put some sort of wreck in there and it can be scary even at a few metres of depth.

For you

1. Flag
2. Just a little bit 2bh

Finland
YES!

I feel you, I can swim, but I hate/fear deep water. On the other hand I like sailing, or being on a boat in general.

that looks amazing

Yeah. Went to swimming practice as a toddler. By the time I got to first grade where compulsory swimming school begins for everyone I was already busting waves like an madman.

It's absolutely horrifying. I get electricity down my spine just by looking at the pic.

Here's another pic that triggers me hard (but I still saved for the adrenaline rush).

I hate that because I'm always afraid the boat would sink.

>Hurr deep water is gay why would I ever need to swim like some fag lol

Never understood this mentality. Is this the 3rd world inferiority complex showing its head?

What happens if you go to Netherlands?

>go to Netherlands
>drown
LMAO

literally yes

I'd never go there because they're asking for it.
Also, I'd probably kill myself there because I've been to Belgium and it was the most boring bland plain.

Same here desu

Vänern is the 26th largest lake in the world, cool!

I can swim and dive very well.

Swimming is a compulsory subject in P.E. class, so everyone, even elementary schoolers, can swim somehow.

Flag.
Yes, it's fun.