en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime
ftp.iza.org/dp2809.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8jpwWeQ2Dgs
youtube.com/watch?v=8UMg3QSYu_8
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-17/not-white-problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nigger race
>4v1
yeah, nice try kraut, or should I say, Abdul?

fucking niggers amirite

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN IN AUSTRALIA REEEEEE

>kicking someone who has clearly surrendered
>repeatedly
>in the head

Every day, one segment of each toe, then finger removed with pruning shears, until they learn

This pleases me MOAR!!!

>average Sup Forums poster

boi u bes watch out next time whitey be packin sum heat

nigger lives matter

No, we have guns and are ready for chimpouts

>the future of the white race.wbm

did the kid entered in a ghetto or something?

thanks for triggering me fritz

no melbourne is slowly becoming a ghetto

Honestly he looks like a fag. So maybe he's used to get fucked up by other people

>No, we have guns
so do your police, little good that did them

why do non-whites never fight 1v1 and continue beating when the other guy has been knocked out?

when-a-Sup Forums-poster-go-defend-your-ideals-in-real-life.webm

civilization

Oh run nigger run well the pattyroller will get you
Run nigger run well you better get away
Run nigger run well the pattyroller will get you
Nigger run nigger flew
Nigger tore his shirt in two
Run run the patty roller will get you
Nigger run, run so fast
Stoved his head in a hornets nest
Nigger run through the field
Black slick coal and barley heel
Run nigger run the pattyroller will get you
Some folks say a nigger won't steal
I caught three in my corn field
One has a bushel
And one has a peck
One had a rope and it was hung around his neck
Oh nigger run and nigger flew
Why in the devil can't a white man chew
Hey Mr. Patty roller don't catch me
Catch that nigger behind that tree
Nigger run, run so fast
Stoved his head in a hornets nest
Nigger run, run so fast
Nigger, he got away at last

I am a Greek

pic related
fuck america

looks a bit brutal
but honestly, i cant blame the black people, considering white whites have done to their ancestors

edgy

I used to live in a designated migrant shithole, it was the worst.
All the white kids were sheltered and picked on easily. The only ones that weren't were Ex Yugos who stood there own

the first kick is pretty shitty and weak

it aint hard to defend yourself my friend, you jus get some bumps and bruises and stuff along the way

When I was first bullied in elementary school, I responded by shoving one of the other kid's head through a window and trying to choke the other to death.

After that, I was left alone.

I assume the one filming was also a nigger. That makes it, what, 4v1 or 5v1? The kid also had his hands in his fucking pockets. He clearly didn't want to fight and was not prepared to be kicked in the fucking face. I swear to god if something like this happens to my little nephew when he enters school I'll break the little shitheads who did it like twigs. Or at least I would but his father would probably be quicker than me. I just hope he grows up to be big, I was tall and nobody messed with me simply based on the fact that I could pick them up and slam them into the fucking ground.

then why don't you guys teach him to do that instead of going to rescue him

Fucking niggers always with the sucker punch followed by a 4v1 stomp down as soon as shit hits the fan. Of course they're going for the meekest looking little fucker they can find too.

He just turned 1, it's a bit too early honestly. I am absolutely sure his father will teach him how to defend himself, but fucking 5 chimps against 1 is still hard. Also, many refugees fake their age so they can't be kicked out of the country. That means in some schools you have 16-20 year olds in the same classes as 13-14 year olds. It's fucked up m8,

holy fucking kek that pic

Sounds right

toot toot

heIIo reddit

that's why the US policemen do nothing wrong.

>europe
by the way, would you mind if you joined NATO in our stead and held it down for awhile

The nigger race

GREEEEEEEEEEK

Fuck you, real greeks are ashamed of you.

oooooooooooooooooo boi got told

Story?

Australian alpha male being racist to a bunch of black dudes, same as usual

If it were Moroccans it would be 25 on 1 so there's that.

Wollah eh zehbi ik heb een groot broer op de middelbare kanker bezem

Remember that the blacks only retaliated so harshly because they too are racists.

Brengt leuke herinneringen terug. Een gast zou 1v1, nam 20 man mee.

Ayyyyy lmao

>black guys heard a rumour that white kid wanted to fight them
>jump him

1) how did Aussies become such soft pussies. You guys had Cronulla riots only back in 2005

2) How did so many niggers get into Australia

If a bunch of bogans don't get together and kill those niggers, I will forever lose respect for Australia.

what the fuck man i didn't come here to see a cute animal get choked

This makes me want to cry.

This is Melbourne desu. Kinda like your San Francisco or London. There are a lot of immigrants and people are liberal fags

I honestly didn't know that there were niggers in Australia, you never hear about them.

Sincerely hope they get expurgated, abos have more rights to live there than those fucking nigger scumbags.

>having niggers in your country
we have plenty of cunts from both t*rks and k*rds but I never seen another group of people chimp out like niggers do

did he died?

>Turkey

He's right nigger, you can't defend yourself at this point.

hahahaha is this ironic?

yeah but lynching,police shooting black people ect doesn't right
Australians are racist as fuck it's just revenge

>that post
>that flag
was not surprised

>says countries which have lots of niggers
bully turkey all you want, at least we don't have blacks

>but I never seen another group of people chimp out like niggers do
Beheading soldiers that have already surrendered and throwing them into the Bosporus doesn't count?

Daily Reminder

>99% cockroach but NO BLACKS

man I'm jelly

So when a group of Turks beat up innocent tourists for drinking what's that?
Also
>Brazil

No better than the ice heads, so I'd give two shits about race.

what's the 1%?

Beheading didn't happen it was a lie spread from Twitter

Anzu

human, I'm being generous but there must be some right?

I'm not.

>Turks
Get blown up roach
youtube.com/watch?v=zOpSn4TkZPQ

ngl mate i was b8ing

Australia itself is a country of immigrants, it's deemed to fail at one point cause those people aren't remotely patriotic and will always defend the leftist agenda and be pro-immigration. You only have the territorial advantage of being isolated in an island and away from the Middle East. One of my aunts is married to an Irishman, both living in S. Brisbane, leftist and raising my cousin to be a vegan. Then I check her albums on Facebook and it's blatant cuckoldry.

On the other hand I'm glad she left the country, one less problem for us and 3 more problems for conservative Aussies to deal with. Huehuehuehue

What niggers like you usually fail to acknowledge is that verbal aggression of any kind NEVER justifies physical aggression. Once you niggers realize and follow this principle the world will be a slightly better place.

Yes, Brazil, one of the most violent countries because it's flooded by niggers. Luckily I'm not one of them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dOKxkpaZa9E
Check this out, real Russian ghetto Without niggers white fight yo

Shut up Mehmet, we all know you're shilling for Erdogan. No amount of damage control will stop the memes.

What the fuck is wrong with slavs

>Brazil

>Italy

>Shitalia

Bydlo tried give blood mone after one of the fights, but woman said NO

>en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime
>ftp.iza.org/dp2809.pdf

>Luckily I'm not one of them.
why didn't you say bro? I had an idea that youre a blonde haired blue eyed german from the south of brazil but i didnt really want to ask m8

yes?

>negerland

We have selective immigration here, lad. There's a difference.

>What niggers like you usually fail to acknowledge is that verbal aggression of any kind NEVER justifies physical aggression
Said who? You aren't my god bitch stfu
Russians are honorary niggers tbf
youtube.com/watch?v=8jpwWeQ2Dgs

Nice impression of a relevant country during WWII

Denial is the first step to decadence. You have 11 000 Sudanese just like this one, who don't quite look like they fit in the civilized world, roaming free and spread throughout Australia. She also posts on Facebook about the riots, something your media has managed to keep hidden pretty well.
youtube.com/watch?v=8UMg3QSYu_8

Most immigrants aren't bad, it's only ever the younger generation that causes problems

The sooner we kill ALL niggers, the better.

Niggers are rabid criminals with the IQ of a dog.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-17/not-white-problem

That's why their countries are SHITHOLES, and no matter where they live, they make their places shitholes: Detroit, suburbs of Paris, Jamaica, Haiti, etc. anywhere.

>cause those people aren't remotely patriotic and will always defend the leftist agenda and be pro-immigration.

You know nothing about Australia retard.

Nope, in France or Belgium, for example, the problems come in the 2nd and 3rd generations of muslims.

The majority of Aussies fucking hate immigrants especially trash like this.

>offending dogs

That's what I meant by younger generation. In the more "uncivilised migrants", the parents are alright and hardworking , the problem lies in there kids.

>I am a Greek

Roach in denial you mean

Oh man those roaming Sudanese! I can't believe our society hasn't collapsed already.

Unfortunately you don't represent a fraction of how the average Australian actually is, and you know that. The average Aussie contemplates things they can barely understand, mostly regarding immigration, miscegenation and life in a liberal/leftist paradise.

First you lost your guns, now you ARE being flooded with 3rd-world immigrants and you're kept blind from that reality cause it didn't reach your neighbourhood yet, and your media is barely covering all the problems they're already causing in Australia. Just because you can't see it within your range of sight that doesn't mean it isn't near you.

Now your government schemes a scenario of well-played reverse psychology so a pro-immigration mindset can flourish with the "ya being too mean to dem moygrents m8, c'mon, le-em in fo' gawds sake".

Fucking Sudos m8