How's immigration in Spain...

How's immigration in Spain? I've found conflicting information:some say 14% percent of Spain are immigrants others claim its as high as 25%

What's the truth? Also generally are they beneficial or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

madridiario.es/433203/cinco-detenidos-pelea-entre-bandas-latinas
elmundo.es/madrid/2016/07/15/5788d5db22601d56148b4660.html
ultimahora.es/sucesos/ultimas/2016/06/19/199426/varios-chinos-katanas-machetes-protagonizan-pelea-pere-garau.html
auraree.com/real-estate-news/chinese-algierians-among-top-buyers-spanish-real-estate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was a lot lot worse back in 2007, now there are remains of South Americans and Romanians and Moroccans that refuse to live

>What's the truth? Also generally are they beneficial or not?

They were more benefitial back in the day when there was "no crisis", now they usually work for the cheapest jobs competing with young people. Moroccans mainly leech from the benefits.

>What's the truth? Also generally are they beneficial or not?
yes, we have low birth rate and we need it.

So they are decent people then?

YOu really cant know the immigration situantion of a country. We have lot of nationalized immigrants considered as spaniards. This also happens in other countries as France and UK. If you want to know how is really the immigration problem in a country, is better to go there and judge by yourself.

I think that we have arround 15% of non-racial spaniards. Countries from central-western Europe would easily have between 30-40%.

>So they are decent people then?
yes, only romanians gypsies and moroccans with crime are a problem here, the rest is pretty ok.

We dont need more population, Spain and the world is overpopulated. We need to reduce the population urgently (pic related).

Also, why do we need immigrant populatio in a country with 20% of unemployment rate? Do you know that immigrant population has much higer unemployment and criminal ratre than native population?

And finally, if we change spaniards for immigrants, in time, Spain will stop being Spain. One country is not only a flag but his people and culture, if you make both dissaperar, then, the country dissapears too.

Whatv about bades Dominicans and their sootings, machete fights?

madridiario.es/433203/cinco-detenidos-pelea-entre-bandas-latinas

elmundo.es/madrid/2016/07/15/5788d5db22601d56148b4660.html

Even chinese population causes troubles

ultimahora.es/sucesos/ultimas/2016/06/19/199426/varios-chinos-katanas-machetes-protagonizan-pelea-pere-garau.html

What about based* damn

who pay your future pension?

retarded

Non-gypsy Romanians are top tier immigrants, as are all eastern Europeans. Thank God we dodget the Islam bullet for the most part.

We also have shitloads of Chinks, who are not problematic but tend to form ghettos and not establish any ties with locals (basically yellow Joos).

Latinos can get the spanish citizenship after a couple of years living here legally so it's hard to tell because many of them have two citizenships.

>Also generally are they beneficial or not?

No, immigration en masse like we had in a short period is a cancer and we will have issues with the second and further generations.

Why the fuck would anyone mobe to Spain, it's poor as shit

spain ---> bin

>who pay your future pension?

Not the horde of useless sudacas and moroccans.

>Thank God we dodget the Islam bullet for the most part.

11M says otherwise and after judging by what's happening in France we are utterly fucked as well.

Tell that to the 250,000 fuckers that came here.

ok go out of you room, fucking kid and enjoy the reality

11M was orchestrated from outside the country.

t. Buttblasted Amerindios

spain --> bin

I'm in the office and I work in a law firm, I see the kind of people that will pay my pension every day, thank you.

te decepcionaría saber que lo mismo piensan los británicos de los españoles en su país,hay lmao.

España necesita inmigración si no quieres ser viejo y no tener un puto duro

Do you want to be my girlfriend tonight, Argie-kun?

Como comprenderás me importa una mierda lo que piensen los ingleses de los friegaplatos.

About 11% of the population are immigrants, they all came suddenly during the past decade to fuel the housing bubble.

- 37% are from South America. They are ugly, do shitty jobs for even shittier wages and cause some crime, but at least they speak Spanish (well, sort of) and are culturally western/catholic. I'd say they're a drag and are only here at the convenience of employers to drop wages.
- 21% from Western and Northern Europe (mostly retirees and a few expats too I guess). They're good because they bring foreign money, but although they don't cause serious crime they are pretty uncivilized (especially the British and Germans), like barbarians but with money.
- 18% from Eastern Europe. Romanian gipsies are subhuman garbage that deserve death, the rest are ok.
- 15% moors. They don't cause as much trouble as you'd expect, at most they sell hash. Many have bazaars.
- 5% niggers. I've met two kinds of niggers: the street-selling annoying nigger (garbage) and blacks that come here from Equatorial Guinea or Senegal (former colonies) or Western countries, who are pretty much Spaniards with black skin.
- 3% Chinese. They work hard, don't cause trouble and keep to themselves. However some bypass laws like selling alcohol to minors and they mostly just sell Chinese crap. Yellow Jews.

Overall I'd say Spain would be better without any of them.

CHI

>beaner accusing me of being a beaner

Adorable.

holy shit I just google it that there are even 10k czechs in spain, they have even their own school

fuck them

There's an enormous probability that you eat beans more often than me, Joseph Fernández

HOLA PEDRO
DOS CEVERSA, SILVER PLATE

>fuck them
I would. :^)

green are girls

Why are americans so retarded?

South americans are ok, only their kids are Literally retarded

He is right

t. Emerson Winston Morales

¿and the red?

Very informative user, thank you

We lost immigrant population the 25% comes from butt hurt right-winger that don`t understand we are no longer 1 world and the immigration will be disappear. It’s like the Polish who believe that somebody want to go to his shit country

This.

What does the map represent?

Senegal was never a Spanish colony and only a tiny minority comes from guinea kys m8

What are argie immigrants like? Do they make fun of your accent?

I have a few argie friends and they're p cool. Some friendly banter every now and then. Argentinean accent is p cool anyways.

Here is the thing. I own a property in South-East Spain because it's cheap as fuck and I hope to make a profit off it in the future. I know a lot of other middle-clasd Algerians who do as well. It's a nice place to go on vacation but there is no way I would actually live there because there are simply no shekels. So if you consider us 'immigrants' to Spain as well as british and German retired people) that makes it 25 otherwise it's around 10 per cent.

>37% are from South America. They are ugly, do shitty jobs for even shittier wages and cause some crime, but at least they speak Spanish

Spain is being invaded by Native Americans, my sides.

We nake fun of theirs, but were cool. Spain is pretty welcoming of foreigners, really; in one of my groups of friends there are people to make for a Benetton ad and, quite frankly, no one gives a shit ever.

>moor
>south-east

Nice. Stay in your caliphate.
As long as you are far from the north it's ok

only 5th? really need to step it up

Ninguém mandou o homossexualismo ser uma epidemia ali. Agora as taxas de natalidade dele estão baixíssimas.

We're good. I would rather go to southern France than northern Spain. Also
>mfw the antique dealer in my Valencia neighborhood thinks I am from Madrid and we chat shit about Gypsies and South Americand together.

Few Argies here,

Por alguna razón muchas personas no os consideran latinos

I wholeheartedly agree with my Portubro.

Com certeza argentino.

That's not the spirit with which you will solve la crisis finaciera, Paco

it's not a crisis, it's the inherent working of the eurozone and the solution is either fiscal union or getting out

>I am from Madrid and we chat shit about Gypsies and South Americand together

Moors vs Native Americans, who would win?

Generally your children.

Well it all started with the 2008 financial crisis, no? Yeah something is really fucked up when a young spaniard loses his job because of how the money of some retirees from Florida got managed. Things are starting to look better since 2014 though. I hope you will make it.

actually there are more chinese than any other and basically i'd say all the country is owned by china

>dat Romania
Holy shit we're invading Europe, but sadly many gypsies are returning to Romania which fuckin sucks, keep them there please, life is better without their kind

They are burning Portuguese flag for what purpose?

How many of you are unemployed

Me

I'm not solving shit, frankly, although the crisis has not been financial in nature for over 5 years. While recovering from the crisis is not an easy to meet goal, I'll be satisfied if we avoid Kebabizing the country in the process. All others are welcome.

so middle class algerians can buy houses in spain? what? your average wage is 250 euro

how is that possble?

I was making 35k until I quit my job last year.

Why'd you quit

Spain is getting tons of ugly and short Native Americans because they are massive homossexuals nowadays

Ill give you my point of view:
-S-Americans: Usually cause no troubles, theyre pretty much the same as us but darker. Still, some form gangs and may be very violent, but still the best kind of inmigration with the chinks. Theyre nice ppl too and some of them work really fucking hard.

-Gypsies: Utterscum, but theyre not worse than our "national" gypsies. Thanks god I guess.

-East Europe: Decent people, my neighbors are from the caucasus and are very very kind. Also they are not degenerate.

-Chinks: Good business they run, causing 0 direct problems. They sell the cheapest you can find, still indirectly affects the locals business. Dont really care because I like them.

-Negros: From excolonies the majority. Had no troubles with them but kinda annoying selling shit on the streets.

-Moors: They form ghettos. Not usually problematic but still fucking islamists and they dont want at all to mold with the society.

-Pakis: Decent people I guess. They smell bad but run 24/7 stores and are cheap.

Hey, the situation has improved a lot recently...

>they're pretty much the same as us but darker

M8 they are from Ecuador, Peru or Bolivia, so they're pretty much full Native Americans

Meant to quote

Well yeah. I was not speaking at all about physical appearance.

There's only a few chinese.

I hated my job (finance industry, big 4 company); since I'm still young and I don't mind living with my parents, I thought I'd go back to uni and study something I actually enjoy with the money I'd saved. Luckily, being first of my class means I get paid to study, although I did do some part time work as an English teacher earlier this year, mostly preparing kids for Cambridge First.

Now I've time to laze around, shitpost and make music/write, I could hardly be happier. In 4 years time, we'll see.

Not only that but our currency isn't even supposed to be convertible. Most people/companies don't really declare how much they make to the tax administration and everything related to trade jobs and shit are done without any registration whatsoever. So it is literally impossible to know what the average salary is. auraree.com/real-estate-news/chinese-algierians-among-top-buyers-spanish-real-estate/

Lets suppose immigrants are all young adults. How that is gonna help if they all are unemployed?

Wow, why so many ecuadorians in Spain? Ecuador has 1/3 of our population yet twice the amount of immigrants

Let me guess, in Alicante?

THIS

t. Salty immigrant

Nah Valencia. I unironically avoided Alicante because it has too many algerians.

Why are they burning Spanish flag in fucking Spain? Are they retarded? Also, Portuguese flag?

>Spain

the moors that they work a 20% being generous., ajajjajaja

eres un subnormal

Well we even have some street signs in arabic so it's understandable.

Do Dominicans in Spain breed like rabbits like they do here?

They take machetes and something like that

this is not spain man, jajaa

I'm pretty sure Native Americans have 7 children per family in Spain

yes. all sudacas in general breed like rabbits. moors too.

OUT,

Que asco me das, por que eres tan mierda de racista si ahora en España no viene ni cristo

>buaa buaa racista
Pégate un tiro, puto trisómico.

Yeah but I think that's more for tourists from Gulf states who are very significant in terms of revenue. Business idea that I an already working on with a spaniard friend: establish an agency to help those with NIE procedures, bank account, acquiring properties.

>no viene ni cristo

si pero de los 6 millones que hay no se va ni uno. tu si que me das asco, con tu multiculturalismo de mierda. vete a vivir a un barrio de moros y despues me cuentas lo buenos que son y las pensiones que te van a pagar, puto retrasado mental.

Que puto crió si se están pirando incluido los españoles nadie quiere vivír en este shithole

It's because of the ferry towards Algiers we have here I think.

Oh yeah there's that too. To Oran especially (second city here). It's like 200km and super cheap. You from Alicante? How do you see the real estate evolving mate? What were prices like when it was the highest in the past?

Yes, but I have no idea. I live with my parents and haven't really been looking for flats.