Why are Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural eugenics of ambition and genetic diversity...

Why are Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural eugenics of ambition and genetic diversity, let me explain.

The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working but the lazy, fearful and content stayed at home in Europe. This assured the US had lots of good genetics, hence natural eugenics.

Next genetic diversity, in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country or who could speak the same language but the US took in people from all over Europe and had them speaking English so they had Anglos mixing with Swedes mixing with Germans etc. and that is why they look so good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Uj96kKzmVY
hel-looks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>average american is white
lel. keep eating that hollywood propaganda britkike

That actually makes a lot of sense, I really tragic they didn't keep the racist immigration laws though.

>Why are Americans so good looking?

Let me debunk your theory.

When have migrants ever been considered the top?

Never.

Because most migrants are either cowards, religious snowflakes or uncompetitive folks.

american whites have europe tier birthrates(aka way below replacement) they need young blood to keep that empire going
pic related: the next generation of americans

Yeah lad I'm sure all those lads who conquered an entire continental and turned it into a superpower within a hundred years were just lazy bums. the 1700-1800s were like today, there were no free bennies for immigrants.

I love how those pics are taken by flashing halogen lamps right into the eyes of folks to make it look anything else than shit color.

>there were no free bennies for immigrants

They literally gave away land to anyone who turned up

New world euromutts can look good but they can also look like dogshit of course. USA has a massive population, obviously there are gonna be some good looking folks that come out of the melting pot (the european pot at least)

Lia is a dirty, dirty, dirty whore

The US had migration which favoured, Brits, Nordics and Germany. Literally the top tier of the white race. Mixing those three is like creating a super race.

I didn't say they were lazy.
I said they were cowards, religious snowflakes or uncompetitive.

Most of the actual ambitious and fearless made their wealth and then came back to Europe if you read any history book.

She is an innocent girl that just wants to have fun.

I just realised that half of Sup Forums is the same copy-pasted threads everyday, and the other half is generals. This board would be much slower without the generals.

Where did it all go so wrong?

>Brits, Nordics and Germany

They got a hell of a lot of Irish, Italians and (you name it) as well. Do you consider the Irish to be the top tier of the white race? I know you didn't some years ago lel
In Lia's case she looks Anglo/Germanic so I see your point but there are fucklot of average to ugly looking people walking around of similar ethnic origin.

Until 1965 they had a tier based system, brits, nordics, Germans, then meds etc. As far as Irish yes they're just Brits genetically. Not much different from Scots or Welsh, their native culture was utterly savage though and it is good we rubbed it out.

It all dates back to 2013 when /brit/ got popular

>Why are Americans so good looking?

Theyre not, theyre really fucking ugly unless theyre from the midwest

Isn't the mid West where most the obesity is?

most of murricans are actually ugly as shit but due to the massive population size of course the rare good looking individuals are brought to the spotlight

me on the left

Nerd

thanks you too

Yeah, a few months at sea in a crowded boat followed by having to build your own home in forests inhabited by often violent natives sounds real cushy. It was definately much harder to stay in the same village you were born in.

>The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working

Why don't you get on a plane and suck some american cock you faggot

>cherry-picking a beaner convention

me on the top

We still do in Alaska. It isn't exactly an easy life.

too much Hollywood

>I just realized

Jesus Christ dude it took you that long?

Most posts on Sup Forums are either bots or autists.

I'm the general

Its like the second highest region. Dixie is the epicenter of fatness.

my theory is that the american people you see are in some form of media, and were picked for for their attractiveness

>blacks only 10% of the population and falling
>all those black features in the 'next American'
This is a picture of what future blacks will look like once they finally get completely breed out, not the average American.

>a generation of qt's that look kinda like rashida jones
Where's the problem again?

Nice proxy Skeeter

OP is somewhat right.

Non-obese and non-social reject (rednecks, SJWs, etc) white americans are probably the best looking people in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Uj96kKzmVY

Only southern girl I like desu

Isn't this what the current generation of Bulgarians looks like

Maybe a little darker

Yeah that explains why Europe, especially Portugal, are the global superpower

>genetic diversity
If that was true Central Asia would be a thriving eugenic wonderland.

The Midwest is the ugliest place in the country you uneducated limey fuckwit

meh, come to 'murica and with your accent you can score a qt...have a go, m8

Uhh it could be, if they stand up, lose the zealot crazy religio/superstition and choose science and education.

>70% more attractive than the national average

cringe tbqh senpai

I'm literally from Jacksonville so thanks but no this is bullshit

how can you be more attractive than the skinny pale eastern european women

like good god

Please stop complimenting us it makes us uncomfortable

>brown eyes
>good looking

She's non-white filth, dropped

I don't know, probably because everyone is so mixed up in terms of ethnicity.

look at these finnish people lol hel-looks.com/

:^)

The entire east coast is shit, the rest of the US is meh, aside from some surprisingly qt hillbilly Cajuns in Louisiana.

Girl in the OP with her Asian promdate

>Girl in the OP with her Asian promdate
Her fans like them together

>>Girl in the OP with her Asian promdate
With her Asian promdate's mommy

>>>Girl in the OP with her Asian promdate
In the limo going to prom. She loves her corsage and I am sure she 'thanked' him after prom for it.

He's here!!!

>In the limo going to prom. She loves her corsage and I am sure she 'thanked' him after prom for it.
what did he mean by this

Next gen Americans will look more amerindian

>Molossians=/=Americans

Don't compare us to those chuunis

It should be common knowledge that North Americans are the greatest pool of people in the world.

The brave, ambitious and the strong forged the new world. Even today, we only take the smartest and most successful immigrants from other places.

NORTH AMERICAN MASTER RACE

We're not

Most people here are 4/10, decent weight

But no country is beautiful, anyone can cherry pick

However most aren't hamplanent martcart riders like u would like to believe but they do exist, I have a seen a few.