Be black american

>be black american
>refuse the religion of former slavers who hate my people because of racism etc.
>turn towards Islam
>the religion of former slavers who enslaved and despise my people as well

someone explain please

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malê_Revolt
youtube.com/watch?v=QaUsR-blSw0
youtube.com/watch?v=XpmnuNuJzw8
youtube.com/watch?v=tC5B3dHSydI
youtube.com/watch?v=HJW8FjJZU14
youtube.com/watch?v=sYANsB_yuq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is nothing more pathetic than worshipping a jew on a stick

bix nood muhfuga

Americans don't read world history. They barely pay attention to American history.

Arabs got their slaves from East-Africa. Europeans from West-Africa. Islamic civilisations are literally the only civilisations West-Africans had.

getting tossed into the lake of fire seems pretty pathetic

They made people slaves regardless of their skin-color that might be why.

>Arabs got their slaves from East-Africa
>Islamic civilisations are literally the only civilisations West-Africans had.

Educate yourself.

>Arab slave trade was the practice of slavery in the Arab world, mainly in Western Asia, North Africa, Southeast Africa, the Horn of Africa and certain parts of Europe (such as Iberia and Sicily)

No mention of West-Africa. The most notable West-African civilisations: Mali empire (mostly Islamic with African religions mixed it), Songhai empire (Islamic), Bornu empire (Islamic), Sokoto Caliphate (take a guess).

not really specially a nigga thing 2bh

Makes sense. West Africa went under Islamic occupation, started conquering, moved up to spain.

Thats why you have Black Americans convert to Islam, they are legitmately aware of their ancestry.

but Islam being created by a bedouin goatfucker doesn't make it non jewish aswell, it's an abrahamic religion still

The only non cuck religions are paganism

Look at us when we turned Christian

why did paganism disappear then if it wasnt cuck

Because the weak must fear the strong.

Because rome

But how do they just forget that it was arabs and other blacks that caught and sold them to evil europeans?

Where is the fucking difference?

Because the new religion was literally tailor made to be as appealing as possible for the masses

>The only non cuck religions are paganism
Greek mythology is the gayest shit.

lol no
God willed it

Arabs weren't involved in Westerm Africa, mostly East and the Horn parts

So it is okay because they enslaved OTHER blacks?

Ok...

>I said it so it must be true

>Benin Empire
>Kingdom of Nri
>Ashanti Empire
>Hausa Kingdoms

Plus just because they were Islamic it doesn't mean they wasn't black.

We didn't enslave East Africans because they are muslims we took bantu poeple (and every other race)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Still funny to think enslaving other blacks makes it a better religion for the descendants of slaves that did not follow an abrahamic religion.

African Americans are West African descent. There's a distance between them both

Read the OP.
The first two are lmao-tier, literally smaller states than Jordan, the third one is legit, the last one: itsliterallynothing.jpg

All of these are post-Islamic. You can't deny the massive importance of the Arab/Berber influence on that region. Probably the only medieval Sub-Saharan city any person could name is Timbuktu.

>the Horn parts
That's fucking bullshit show me proof that we enslaved our fellow muslims, we wouldn't even enslave the Christians from the largest country in the horn of Africa.

Slavery is different in Islam anyway look at Mauritania that is in no way compareable to the European slavery

well to be fair Muslims treated them better
they were allowed to gain freedom at times and some of them got really high ranks in government and even became generals

I think the same applies to the Ottomans

could explain that despite how Libya was one of the barbary states and therefore one of the biggest enslaves in the world we still don't have niggers being gay about slavery

also to explain blacks being muslim in USA :
the blacks there were brought from Muslim countries in Africa that's why

How does that change anything?

I thought slavery was in general bad and christianity was evil because it was the slaver's religion.

So the whole black power deal and pan africanism is just pretty words?

Also as far as I know the slaves that were brought to the US were animists or worshipped in the Yoruba tradition.

It just makes no sense from a moral stand point.

If muslim blacks just wanted to be contrarians, I do understand that.

>Islam
>spawned great civilisations in West-Africa

>Christianity
>did nothing but buy slaves

Which is more logical to convert to if you want to "embrace your roots" as many of those people want to?

They weren't muslims as they were bought from arab slave traders.

Most logival would be to go the Santeiro way, just look to the caribbean islands.

Voodo stuff would be staying true to their roots.

>The first two are lmao-tier, literally smaller states than Jordan
That's because most of them were Muslims it's not our fault they recognize the truth that is Islam.

>You can't deny the massive importance of the Arab/Berber influence on that region. Probably the only medieval Sub-Saharan city any person could name is Timbuktu.
So? Did the Greeks not influence the Romans? Did the the Egyptians noy influence the Greeks? They're still black.

Actually they were they really didn't just release slaves cuz they were muslim there

also I'm not sure but I think they also bought slaves from European colonizers there

Sure. Both are more logical than Christianity.

Blacks are retarded and easily manipulated. They literally believe that it's okay to be a criminal because da poliss is rayciss.

no need to hate yourself Chad

Do you miss Gaddafi? He was good for the country.

Islam is just repainted christianity, after all you also believe jesus will come back and cleane this shit.

>you
I'm not Muslim, I'm just correct.

Why, what a loving God.

I still believe going to Islam is only logical as a fuck you guesture.

If you really wanted to go back to your roots, do the research and go back to what I mentioned before,

islams are retarded
so are blacks

>not removing kebab from your slaves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malê_Revolt
It's your own fault, America

I don't know but I know that muslims are the most racist people in the world and that Jesus preached peace whilst Muhhamed was a evil warlord peadophile. The Bible states clearly that all equal in God’s eyes, but this is not true with Allah.

youtube.com/watch?v=QaUsR-blSw0
youtube.com/watch?v=XpmnuNuJzw8
youtube.com/watch?v=tC5B3dHSydI
youtube.com/watch?v=HJW8FjJZU14
youtube.com/watch?v=sYANsB_yuq0

>islams are retarded

>tfw even strangers online can tell that i'm a Chad

Honestly, its better that they turn towards Islam. Islam has far better virtues of openness, peace, and respect than does Christianity. Plus they help to diversify the American culture. These types of behaviors might remove the stigma of Islam.

There's no such thing as your "roots" there's a life without god and a life with god, it's your choice I can only pray that you choose wisely.

Hello sir, would you like your (You)s to be with or without poutines?

>Islam has far better virtues of openness, peace, and respect than does Christianity.
Yeah all those peaceful,tolerant and respect muslim countries and former caliphates amirite? Shut up leaf.

As long as the right choice is not conforming to somebody else's religious tenets I do not see a problem.

Hmm almost like niggers are stupid.

here's your (You)

i presume you're a muslamic who just proved my point

>islams

/thread

It's basically contrarianism. Some slaves were Muslim upon arrival to the Americas, which Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammad discovered. It was seen as a return to pre-slave conditions, even if the religion was not indigenous to West Africa.

Another big part is marketing. Islam was very deliberately introduced to poor and desperate black workers in Detroit sometime around the great depression, at a time when black consciousness was beginning to rise thanks to the labors of black intellectuals like W.E.B. DuBois. Similar religious groups, such as the Moorish Science Temple, had been in operation since the turn of the century.

The Nation of Islam was most likely founded by a non-black non-American. W. Fard Muhammad is believed to have emigrated from the Ottoman Empire. It seems that he tailored Sunni Muslim thought to specifically appeal to African Americans and possibly maximize his own influence. After his death, Elijah Muhammad increasingly emphasized the black nationalist elements of W. Fard Muhammad's Islam.

btw i just want to remind everyone that the first convert to islam was a black guy
he was also the first muathen (the one to call to prayer)

he killed his former slave master in battle too
arabs were racist, Islam was not

T a fedora