Holy shit it's fast. You weren't joking, Sup Forums

Holy shit it's fast. You weren't joking, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/download-star/
reddit.com/r/FirefoxCSS/
github.com/Timvde/UserChrome-Tweaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck those kikes

can i move the tab bar under the adress bar now?

Soros money!
Enjoy that free censorship and (((fake news))) detection user.

It works alright, but they keep moving the downloads-button daily. One day it wasnt even visible at all
>inb4 needing buttons

wow the new icon is like soooooo pretty

You probably shouldn't use nightly if you don't like things changing all the time

/leftypol/
/plebbit/
/tumblr/
just fucking go away

>I like taking cock in the ass, as long as the guy whispers sweet nothings in my ear when he does it

What version is this?

just a tip user, you need to add verrit to the list of lefty trash sites now.

Anyone else failing to update uBlock Origin's filterlist on the latest version of the addon?

Literally fake news

>complains about plebbit
>browses Sup Forums
the irony

not an argument

You have been able to do that since forever you just need to use css.

*In your opinion

Oy vey who left the Sup Forums gate open?

The bluish discoloration is due to overheating.
Use more lube.

Or because who ever designed it is a raging homosexual

>everyone I disagree with browses Sup Forums
retarded tripfag, what a surprise

who is that?
super for rainbow 3000?

give details my fox is not half as fast as that one!

It's fast already but Mozilla has not even enabled the new parallelized styling system, the new GPU accelerated rendering engine, or the new cooperatively scheduled javascript engine. The next few versions of Firefox are going to bring huge improvements in performance.

57a1 (nightly)

what's the best firefox fork?

teach me sensei

what is this dark magic

Where do you see a tripcode in that post?

>tripfag
Sup Forums = reddit confirmed

how new

Pale Moon

what's supposed to happen

This seems to work but I don't like how it looks in mine

@namespace url("mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");

#nav-bar{
border-top-width: 0px !important;
border-bottom-width: 0px !important;
}

.tabbrowser-tab[usercontextid] .tab-line{
background-color:var(--identity-tab-color)!important;
}

.tabbrowser-tab .tab-line{
margin-top: 29px !important;
}

#toolbar-menubar {
border-bottom: 0px;
}

#TabsToolbar {
-moz-box-ordinal-group: 2;
}

Icecat desu

I forgot that goes in a file called "userChrome.css" which goes into a folder called "chrome" in your profile folder.

I love that icon desu, sucks I use Chromium

That's some eye cancer causing theming right there. Look at those blue links on dark bg, holy fuck.

I never bothered with theming as I'm not a ricer I just wanted something dark

Happened to me only once desu.

holyofuck arigato

>being this detached from reality

It's pretty great, but at the expense of addons....

Netscape Navigator 9

THE ANDROID VERSION IS STILL A LAGGY JERKY PIECE OF SHIT

Of course it would be fast with every addon fucked.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Buggy piece of trash

waterfox

The old addons are fucked yes but there will be new ones. More importantly if there's ever a substantial update to firefox in the future the new addons will not be in the way and be rendered broken after the change. Mozilla will be free to work on firefox like everyone wants and users will never have to worry about their addons breaking again after this.

Most of the biggest addons have already been ported, and Mozilla is still expanding the API's capabilities. There will be a few causalities, but most everything works. Take your head out of the sand

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/download-star/

FF57+ compatible downloader that allows you to download specific elements on a page like DownThemAll. Does not do "accelerated" downloading like DTA though

post a pic of how the final result looks

I'm still waiting on the U2F Support add-on which probably won't be ported which means I can't use 2-factor authentication with websites anymore at least not until Firefox has native support. Mozilla quite literally broke my workflow :(

Not him but I just tried it. Not a fan. Tabs should be on top always

Looks a lot better on GNOME3 than Aero/W7.

Hm I've never heard of that addon. I just looked it up and the description says

>With this extension you would be able to use your Yubico device as 2nd factor in authentication

Sounds pretty obscure. I doubt this functionality will be in the API, but who knows.

looks like shit
still looks like shit

where normally the tab would be is now empty and you're just wasting screen space

My SS is MATE with the Pop! GTK theme but yeah it looks a lot like gnome.

I bet there will be some pretty cool userChrome.css files created by users over time. Right now it's still pre-alpha software lol

shieeet they already ported decentraleyess too
guess he got pissed at that guy forking it

There is Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10 for you.
Upgrade that shit already.

I think the dev was already porting it on github, but taking his time with a November-ish release date in mind. Then someone forked it and yeah he released it a lot faster

I don't particularly like windows 7 but I don't like any of its successors either. I think I'll probably eventually move to Linux but for the time being I'm more comfortable with windows 7. My hardware does not allow me to virtualize windows 7 without a performance penalty.

Why is fucking Waterfox icon named nightly?
Also losers replying took the bait.
Shit thread.

Post non-ugly FF rices.

And teach me.

the default themes are honestly not that bad looking.
That being said, most userstyles haven't been updated for the new 57 UI yet, and I'm too dumb to figure out how to write my own css from scratch.

There is a sub (r/firefoxcss) which is about sharing tips for writing css into your userchrome.css but it's just starting out.
>inb4 plebbit
there's nothing wrong with the content from there. Just the "discussion"

there you go

Is nightly cool again?

Just wanted to link these communities here.

reddit.com/r/FirefoxCSS/
(sub forum for UI modification via .CSS)

github.com/Timvde/UserChrome-Tweaks
(user repo)

Have fun ricing!

I'm sticking with 54.0.1 until the day I die.

>fucking
>losers
>shit

If you keep being angry and cussing maybe people will think you're cool

>a community for 2 days

Were you expecting much longer? 57 is still pre-alpha software

Firefox allowed customization to it's UI via CSS way before 57.

Community non the less.
I'd say it's quite impressive for it's uptime already.

Was that a popular option? Because at that time addons were able to customize the interface. I never edited CSS files for Firefox until now.

With 57's UI overhaul and addons no longer being able to customize the interface, it makes sense that a subreddit is just now popping up for userChrome.css entries.

most people used userstyles through stylish, and that code works perfectly in userchrome.css.
You were already doing it, just not realizing.

I never used stylish :*

>the old css code works perfectly in 57
Wow I guess Mozilla performed a complete UI overhaul without changing anything. Amazing

WebExtensions cannot directly affect the browser chrome like before so stylish isn't as capable as it was but its still possible to mess with the chrome through the browser toolbox which is built into firefox now. You can experiment in real time and save the changes to a file. I think the changes are only temporary if you don't save them to a userChrome.css file.

Their 'complete UI overhaul' was just changing the CSS rules.

Right, the interface is just CSS. Duh?

How can I change the right click context menu UI? I would like to have the Chrome or Edge one because muh consistency

I have been using 57 for a week now everything is good it finally fucking runs fast on my beast of a computer. I only switched to Chromium this year because Firefox ran like absolute horse shit on Linux

I fucking hate chrome and chromium. Glad to get NoScript! back

>Removing useful features makes something faster
Who would've thought?

For those wondering, this is what a Firefox/Mozilla shill looks like

Are you literally retarded? Yes, the Firefox interface is all CSS.
You can even use the inspector tool to view the CSS rules for everything.

For those wondering, this is what a Google/pol shill looks like

>google
>pol
pick only one retard

The interface is written in a markup language that is very similar to HTML called XUL. Mozilla uses CSS to style XUL exactly like how its used on HTML.

oy vey the goyim knows , shut it down

Sup Forums are kike dick suckers so i pick both

>first they came for the Sup Forumsacks, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Sup Forumsack
>then they came for the Sup Forumstards, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Sup Forumstard
>then they came for the Sup Forumsirgins, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Sup Forumsirgin
>then they came for the Sup Forumsentoomen, and there was no one left to stick up for me

>not getting that your OS is no longer supported

when will wincucks learn?

Sup Forums has been shit for several years now, and anyone who really understands this site's culture wouldn't support what it has become.

>and nothing of value was lost

I haven't even updated it in months, I don't really care. It does receive updates but I just postpone them over and over.

imagine the rush of panic over the poor faggot when he thought he could to take a stand to Mozilla's cuckery and ultimately got cucked by FOSS instead

Never understood the original copypasta
Someone explain it to me