youtube.com/watch?v=20w7EBAfUIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PERTAMAX GANGBANG

2nd for miriam

"its about two sixes" - Our Naj

>Papatayin kita

What did he meant by this?

>Thailand """""girl""""""

its like theres something stick to her face makes me wanna pull the layer from her forehead

Go to seri kembangan and you will find a lot of thai n Viet girl that look almost the same

post nice girls please

I wanna tittle fuck her and spray my cum all over her face.

I can't imagine the opposition face if they screw up the next election, again

Could Najib BTFO a coup attempt like Erdogan did?

>Chinks are rook same
thank god were brown instead of yellow m8

;^)

who's this? is she a celeb or something?

this bitch always pops up on fb

my only concern if they screw up again hopefully their supporters didn't go apeshit like before

He wouldn't need to.

Just promise higher pay and welfare benefits to gov servants and they won't revolt

Her popularity started when she was in ESL One Manila. Other than that, there's really no reason for her to be famous

The military leader here are spineless n need money go for their luxurious lifestyle. The fund that are supposed to go to military equipment and low level personal fund are being taken a hefty chunk by them

>in cahoots with peter lim
>"get the camera and show this fag's face on the tv"

what the fuck was dutdut thinking to show his best friend's face on tv?

>Malaysian
Bet 50 ringgit for them to go apeshit once things aren't going their way

oh i see, i hope she will do something to boost her fame. maybe a sex video?

>tfw du30 will remove tax for people who earn below 30000 banana leaves per month
>i earn 26000 banana leaves per month
so what i will spend my extra 4000 banana pesos?

>1MDB
explain?
imdb?

weekly mountain/nature trip

beaches are overrated

>implying 4000 is enough for a trip

you must be dreaming

I want to go back to be NEET ;_;
Having job is suffering, it wastes my time for doing nothing.
I WANT NO JOB, I WANT TO BE FREE

yeah, 1k is enough for a trip to provinces around metro.

Having a job forces you to live in healthy habit.

There is literally no reason why you should quit work.

Any flip dog eaters here? My uncle caught a chihuahua that strayed into our front yard, supposedly from our neighbors 4 blocks down. Long story short, he turned it into a delicious adobo as pulutan. I heard dogs taste like shit but this wasn't. I was wondering if it's because it's still a 9 month old puppy or could it be that they were feeding it some good food? I have a 7 month old mutt here and we're planning on barbecuing the lil guy before his meat turns sour.

And those provinces with enjoyable nature are hundres km away from Metro Manila. Bulacan is shit, Rizal is shit, Laguna is shit, and Cavite (except Tagaytay) is shit

Monthly payment for a property like pic related

I went to Ilocos trip with my friends around 4k each person and saw the preserved Marcos, who is our best president in Philippine history, enjoyed Sand Dunes and Based Singson museum and zoo

There's chihuahuas in ph?

I thought they were a meme western dog, that rich city girls would keep in their purses.

Missing fund in 1mdb account that aren't traceable n Mr nak received few billion ringgits in he's account allegedly from the saudis. The Saudi did said it was from them. And prove it via bank transfer bills. Which makes the money trail gone cold

There's all kinds of dogs in Philippines. Even siberian huskies.

Mr najib you dumb fuck Google

pets can be imported too yknow

>found a lost chihuahua
>oh hey, some midget dog """strayed""" into my territory
>better cook this shit like the pulutan deprived drunkard that i am

youtube.com/watch?v=k1ZU_XUVDik

well that's a problem, yeah palawan-tier and benguet-tier provinces are hundreds of km away.

i climbed lots of mountains near metro, so far the views and scenery are pretty good for me, for a low budget travel

youtube.com/watch?v=VsMcdEswK8k

fugg that's 2M USD.

Batanagas
Baler
Bataan

Damage control

Fro the press

Jelly
I would have shit on his corrupt corpse mouth

t. chinoy

God-tier taste you have, user. Dog meat is literally better than overrated shit pork.

sad

PUTANG INA SAKIT NG SINGAW IT WONT GO AWAY FOR 4 DAYS

HELP LADS

Sakit apa?

Does anyone here trade asean stocks?

What you got stranger?

I don't trade asean stocks but I trade stocks. Haven't really gotten into emerging markets, but it's something I think about.

>plan to finish austerity by 2018 has been abandoned after Brexit
>means more budget cuts on public sector
Fuck, NHS is already shit don't make it shitter.
>my mum went to hospital on the weekends on A&E in my town
>Nurse tells her that they DON'T have any GP that can check up on her they only have nurses
>so we drove an hour to the next hospital
>waiting hour in A&E is 1 hour and 30 min

what do you think of the current state of British economy?

Don't worry, all stocks will drop 2 months from now.

>what do you think of the current state of British economy?
I think it's fundamentally sound.

Am I supposed to change my mind on Brexit because of this?

no, I think you're hopeless :3

I see

Get those pulverized tawas

It looks like shabu tho

How rude.

I-I think you are a hopeless cuck

goodnight lad

you both are hopeless

b-baka both of you, go to sleep wagecucks!

cringe

>tfw my imouto officially got together with her crush
>tfw I saw them kissing hidden behind a tree when i went to pick her up from school
>tfw my heart is broken severly beyond repair

I don't have any shifts tomorrow :3

Show me ebin Nigel memes

I'm sure she got all wet inside after that. You should have fingered her when you got home, senpai.

>kissing

joke on you im going to gym for deadlift session so im gonna snap you like the twink you are

You think she'd like that

I was almost close to sexing her last time if going by her physical reaction but i guess now that she got together with mr perfect signifies the end of my usefulness

My sister is a bitch

p-plus the most likely scenario that will happen now that we'll have access to free market, still immgrants coming here, but now we won't even have representation in the EU and have to follow their rules, in other words total cuckery. The next likely scenario is that nothing will change, the government want assurances that they will have access to the free market before they presses article 50, goodluck convincing the EU with letting you get that deal :^3

keep going to the gym, but when you hit 30 you'll get the middle-age crisis fat and you'll start feeling your bones crack when you move :^P

She wants her oniichan, she's just confused a bit. Maybe you should show her a good time. Then get into a situation where you almost kiss kinda like the animes. Then kiss her.

punishable by stoning and cutting her head off

Its time

what is netorare, Abdullah-senpai?

Anyone here plays Shadowverse?
I want to try my poverty decks.

Hi Fathin

1400 RM gaming PC

Is it possible for a poorfag ?

>His imouto is slut to begin with
What a surprise

le ebin fuggin muh imoto meme

fuck off incestfag, those who has an annoying little sister wouldn't really want to fuck them because they're son of a bitches and it's fucking disgusting. only those who takes shabu would want to fuck their sister unless their sister is from another family

>Falling for it

Shabu user detected

Cringe

no
save money for at least rm 2200
unless you play dota

wake up wagecuck

Mr Lim is angry at you

mfw shit smells like pancit canton

Don't eat to much pancit canton, it'll give you UTI

youtube.com/watch?v=U-5QuXxtY2Q

>It's Takagibong

Someone post that brown monkey bitch.
She makes me all hot and bothered

I want to impregnate Bulma so much, what's your favorites?

unlimited smug

Young Bulma. Adult Bulma a shit.

Why do you like NTR so much, Takagi?

>mfw my boi Goku tells Bulma that he doesn't want to see her "dirty old fanny"
fucking savage

youtube.com/watch?v=20w7EBAfUIQ

I don't, I only tease

What happened to the singaporean guy who always posted his butthole?

>singaporean guy who always posted his butthole
Who? Tripfag from flag thread?

>germany happening
AllahuAxebar

>be Afghani rapefugee
>get a chance to get a good life
>doesn't even deserve to be legally live there
>hard working immigrants wait and toil so much just to get to get to a decent European country
>is literally an extra baggage for the Germany
>go Allan snackbar because all he did his entire life is read the Quran, be a spotter for the Taliban and make IED
Being lump into these mongrels is literally an insult

>We have not reached the age of industrialization. We’re now going into it. But you are trying to stymie [our growth] with an agreement that says you can only go up to here,” he added. “That’s stupid. I will not honor that.”

>When the ambassador told him that the Philippines was a signatory to the agreement, Mr. Duterte replied: “That was not my signature. It’s not mine … I will not follow.”

>The President also said the climate change agreement was forged just when the Philippines was on its way to develop its own industries.

>“Now that we’re developing, you will impose a limit?” he said. “That’s absurd.”

>“That’s how very competitive and constricted our lives now. It’s being controlled by the world, it’s being imposed upon us by the industrialized countries. They think that they can dictate the destiny of the rest of the [world],” he added.

JEWISH AGENDA BTFO
FROGS BTFO