>being an enterlet

Uhmm... user... is that your enter key? Pffffahahah that's pathetic!

How can it be this small omg... I wonder what else is small about you... teehee!
It's like a little baby key! Meanwhile Harry and Hans both have large and proud enter keys like real men!

>2017
>still having a tiny baby enter key
enterlets, how can they ever compete?

Wait, do burgers actually have enterlet keys??

how can they even compete?

the most depressing thing about this thread is that it almost feels normal compared to all the other crap the mods let live in this board

yes they do! It's hilarious.

lol, losers, you don't know how the real enter key must look

Sorry, what were you saying?

> Having backslash key between Z and Shift
> Not having @ and # at close availability
Lol, good luck blind typing and doing productive job on that piece of shit.
Also, why do you need one key that you press once in a while to be this big? Do you have problems finding it on keyboard?
Also, this , but this is redundant.

Not bad. I tip my head in respect to you, Sire.

t. Hans

Um, try again sweety.

>burgers and kankerhollanders will never know the satisfying feel of pressing a man enter key

BABY NEED BIG KEYS!!! BABY CANT USE HANDS WELL YET BECAUSE IQ IS STILL BELOW 50 SO BABY NEEDS BIG COLERFULL KEYZ 2 MAKE IT EASY 2 SEE X-DDDDDDDSLDLLJ

BABBY THIRD WORLD CUNTRIES IN YUROOP DID NOT INVENT:

LIST OF INVENSIONS THAT YUROP DID NOT INVENT:
1. ELEKTRISCITY
2. COMPUTER
3. KEYBOERD
4. INTERNET

BUT BABY YUROP NEEDS DADDY AMERICA TO PROVIDE FOR IT

*SUCKLES AMERICA'S BIG HIGH-IQ TECHNOLOGY TIT*

MMMMMMM BABY YUROP HUNGRY!!!!!!

>> Not having @ and # at close availability
ok my bad, they are easily accessible, but they still located like shit. Why would you want them where you typically end your line, where semicolon and quotes are located? This is opposite of ergonomic and fast.

>enter key, used for just about everything
>I-I only press it very rarely! So it doesn't matter if it's tiny!

do you even listen to yourself?

>americans have fatter fingers
>their enter key is smaller

being a smelly weeb doesn't count

The king of enterlets

what a qt

Skinnytall enter keys are fucking trash. Empirically. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Very nice, now you are a backspacelet

>enter key, used for just about everything
>actually used almost for nothing
>tiny
Well, they say about same when comparing to their giant trucks.

Its not Enter, its Return!!!

>line breaks
>confirming dialogs
>load url after typing
>executing things on command line
>executing things in gui (Windows, Loonix, macos..)

yeah, you don't need it at all :^)

>I'm not mad at all! Look at this whole paragraph of capslock that proves I am completely calm!
butt status: ANNIHILATED

He's just a bab poster and he doesn't know better.
Be kind to our European user base.

>being a spacelet

>Switzerland
>Tall
>Dat fucking ISO key

I am Swiss and 1.98m tall. This is a manlet country and being a fully grown man is living hell. I literally can't buy jackshit and have to import everything from Germany.

That said, the ISO layout is cancer. The Swiss keyboard layout is so ridiculously shitty and it's basically impossible to buy a laptop with an ANSI layout. I bought a chinkpad for cheap and had to shell out another 100$ just for the ANSI keyboard. Fuck mountain jews.

English layouts are the best desu. DE/Nordic/whatever the fuck are abysmal for programming.
US ANSI master race

Portuguese guy here who touchtypes on an ANSI (enterlet) keyboard despite our native layout being ISO (big enter).

ANSI makes it easier to get caps and decent keyboards. I'm using one of the only keyboards there is that lets you hotswap mechanical switches (no soldering) and I have cool caps coming. You get used to a tinier enter, it's not like you need a bigger shift or ctrl.

No girl gives a fuck about your enter key dumbass your delusional if you think they do you've probably never talked to a real woman

>Giving serious replies to a virgins

anime girls do

Lol you got raped son

>look at me I'm such an alpha boss I talk to women also I'm totally not a sperg who fell for this bait thread hook line and sinker because I talk to real girls you see

t. enterlet

KEK!

Respect to master race of keyboards.

>tiny backspace
I fucking hate that shit something fierce

>He thinks memes he heard on the Internet are real