Bulgaria is now the buffer state between secular Europe and the Muslims trying to conquer Europe...

Bulgaria is now the buffer state between secular Europe and the Muslims trying to conquer Europe. Turkey is lost territory

What is Bulgaria and Bulgarians like? Are they helping stop the flood of "refugees" ? I literally know nothing about this country

Other urls found in this thread:

populationpyramid.net/bulgaria/2015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A lot of chinks russians and people from here just buy bulgarian passport from their gypsy state burecrats

I know they have a wall on the border which is nice

but the mudslime invasion is from the West

The last time they formed the buffer between Muslims and Christians they were conquered by the Ottomans for 500 years.

How rate is Bulgarian Muslim?

if you make a large enough investment you get a passport. it's legal
the wall is fine but not the whole boarder is protected. so far it was mostly turkish boarder guards that kept the migrants away from us. turks think we're one of their closest allies
quite the opposite, we were balkanized into borderline city states, and the greeks (who were the buffer) let the ottomans in
p high. about 15-20%. most of those are people who identify as turks, tho most of those are gypsies. there are actual turks as well, and pomaks- bulgarian muslims.
they live in their own regions / communities, and they're very moderate / cucks
>Turkey is lost territory
turkey has literally always been lost. why angloshits keep enabling them i don't even know
>What is Bulgaria like
we kind of just want to be left alone and we're p good at that. we make our own energy and fresh water, sadly the food situation is not as good as it used to be. we have probably the fastest declining population in the world
populationpyramid.net/bulgaria/2015/
>and Bulgarians
diverse, in language, religion and political ideology. generally angry
>Are they helping stop the flood of "refugees" ?
more than serbia, macedonia and greece did at least. we're getting paid by the EU to keep them here and we have a bunch. but it's not like they want to stay here anyway. (at least one grill was converted and one guy was shot)

this is heartbreaking to even think about
truly no Muslim-majority country on earth is free

>15-20%

try 10 tops

Serdar is reporting the situation in his god-forsaken Silistra village.

Bulgaria is barely Bulgarian.

>70% Bulgarian
>15% Gypsy
>10% Turk
>5% other

>Bulgaria is now the buffer state

Is that why they were under Islamic rule unironically for half a millenia?

Magyars were under the Turkish heel for 200 years. That's why you have Arab genes.

Its more like
>85% bulgarian
>10% turk
>5% gypsy

>Magyars were under the Turkish heel for 200 years.

Only the central part, Transylvania and Felvidék were free. That said, it wasn't altogether a negative thing. Turks brought bath culture and cuisine with them that we benefited from on the long run- for example there are very few countries in Europe that have as many thermal springs and underground reservoirs as we do, so now we're making a shit ton of money off of that just because Turks taught us how to take a bath every now and then. Also our kitchen had gotten richer too.

The turks are maybe muslims but they are nowhere near as fanatics as the turks in Turkey.
Most of the turks from Bulgaria i know are hardcore kemalist and pro-secular regime.

The gypsies however... i don't know anyone who likes them? Is there any nation that is OKAY with them?

Only people in the Americas.

Don't say that we're the worst thing to happen to humanity according to Sup Forums

God help us all.

Bulgarian grills are like Mexicans. Hot as teenagers, but turning shit immediately after they hit 20's.

Do they get fat too?

>Don't say that we're the worst thing to happen to humanity according to Sup Forums
no, that title belongs to the Americans.