Family always told me how we come from Germany. Mother was even born in Germany...

Family always told me how we come from Germany. Mother was even born in Germany. Saw me growing up and told me I really look like our family from Germany in the old pictures. Even have German Surname. Always told we have Native American blood as well.

Do DNA test and get this as a result.

WTF MANE!?

>MUH HERITUGE
You're just another amerimud, face it

>2%
Close enough :^)

>pays DNA test
wasting. absolutely wasting.

Wew what a surprise
It's not like the Germans came from Scandinavia, the Franks expanded into modern France or the Anglo-Saxons went to Britain.

hello my greek friend

Ignoring the fact you might have gotten scammed, you are 70% Anglo Saxon-Scandinavian? How is that bad? Those are just flavors of Germanic.

Hello, Brother!

We are all children of multiples ethnicities anyway.

My family tree up to about 1800 includes Flemish, Wallon, Dutch and perhaps Spannish heritage

Muh Heritage is Swiss and Muh DNA said Scandinavia/UK, similar to OP

Except unlike him I didn't get any matches for Central/Western Europe broadly, only Bong and Nordic

>tfw slav ;__;

Ancestry was the most accurate of all the DNA tests I took by far, the amount of west european I had lines up with the amount of german and french european ancestry I know I have as does my Irish percentage lines up perfectly with the amount of Irish and Scottish ancestors I know I have.

I think it works better than the other ones because it does recent ancestry.

Western European genes are usually so similar to each other, that large errors are plausible, that's why, for example 23andme uses those "generally x european" classifications in unclear cases.

It's only Y-dna, besides R1a isnt exclusively slav. It's been in Scandinavia since 2500bc.

but most common among slavs, only 5% in Finland

are there just a lot of oyster bay posters or is it just you in like every thread

Really common here though, nearly 1/3 and that is pre-historic.

I'm only 1,5% Scandinavian though

We are still connected to scandinavia.

Why are Americans do worried about ancestory? How does it matter where your ancestors came from? You are an American. I'd be so proud to be from such a powerful nation. Plus ancestory means shit unless you are getting some billion dollar inheritance. Your actions and achievements are what is important.

If it's just a case of curiosity then it's OK, otherwise I thinks plain retarded. I wouldn't give a shit about my ancestors if I was an American. I'd proudly say my ancestors are Americans the rest don't matter

There are two, no clue who the other person is though

lol

We are just interested in where our ancestors came from..
People who have been living in the same place for 2000 years and all look and act the same might not understand that but it's interesting to find out your family history and how they wound up in the new world with all these other people from all over the earth.

i ran mine through DNA Land and got 100% Northern/central European.