Come to the Olympics

Will you come to Brazil to watch the Olympic Games?
Please come, I want to make Sup Forums friends

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/cms/s/0/70f8b4c4-d3e0-11e4-99bd-00144feab7de.html
frombrazil.blogfolha.uol.com.br/2013/03/22/what-is-middle-class/
latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2012/09/20/brazil-middle-class-swells-as-35-mn-climb-out-poverty/
reuters.com/article/us-brazil-middle-specialreport-idUSBRE9620DT20130703
youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't want to be murdered and dragged into a ocean, and then hit by white people swinging padstix rapidly

so no

Too much gay brazilians there obsessed with finnish boi pussi.

It's just me :3

>going to Rio to watch a bunch of people run in circles and throw crap into the air
>city is full of drunk tourists, rude brazilian middle class people, muggers and the olympic committee's copyright enforcers

Tell me about genuinely interesting places to visit while in Brazil.

>rude brazilian middle class people
what? how do you know this? middle class people are not rude, wtf

>Tell me about genuinely interesting places to visit while in Brazil.
idk man
pic related looks interesting

>i don't want to be murdered and dragged into a ocean
As an indian you don't need to travel abroad to experience that.

memes aside india is pretty safe, just don't go outside at night

are you guys coming to visit me or what?

If I actually had money I'd go to Chile.

>rude brazilian middle class people

>Brazil’s Secretariat of Strategic Affairs last defined “middle class” in 2012 as anyone living in a household with per capita income of R$291-R$1,019 ($99-$347) per month, although definitions vary slightly across the country’s institutions.
ft.com/cms/s/0/70f8b4c4-d3e0-11e4-99bd-00144feab7de.html

>One friend of mine, from a favela in Rio, complains bitterly that she and her family are now considered ‘middle class’ while they face exclusion, hardship, and even open prejudice and racism every single day. The government is right to include her in the demographic middle class. But she’s also very right.
frombrazil.blogfolha.uol.com.br/2013/03/22/what-is-middle-class/

>The document, produced by the Presidential Office of Strategic Affairs, sets a per capita monthly income of 291 reais ($75) as the threshold for middle class status.
latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2012/09/20/brazil-middle-class-swells-as-35-mn-climb-out-poverty/

>The very notion of middle class in Brazil is quite different from the standards of North America and Western Europe.
>Instead, the term is used broadly to include almost anyone able to pay rent, put food on the table and perhaps pay a monthly installment on the refrigerator, microwave or television that Brazil's government often touts as a sign of their emergence. The so-called "Classe C," the bottom rung of Brazil's middle class, earns as little as 1730 reais a month, about $430, and, unlike the much-smaller upper middle class, relies largely on public transportation, health services and schools.
reuters.com/article/us-brazil-middle-specialreport-idUSBRE9620DT20130703

so mean, jesus.

jesus christ, man. thats terrible

I am lookin foward to them, I will watch on TV though

Why even call it a middle class.
Sorry Luis, Amazonas seems appealing in theory but I am too white to survive even in tourist theme park jungle.

JUST COME VISIT ME, DAMNIT!

I SAID NO.

>Why even call it a middle class.

Because it makes Brazil look good when you show the statistics to some gringo and say "see? 80% of Brazil is middle class" or when news report this number.

On paper it looks good.

i'll visit you instead

youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10

Yes. Already sharpened my knives, bought a bulletproof vest and a gas mask.

>all those bastards commenting
Sup Forums faggots don't usually get out of their homes, OP.
I will go to Rio and watch the Olympic Games there but I don't really have the choice to not to do so.
My boss bought some tickets and planned a staff travel there.

Nigga, I couldn't afford going to the sochi olympics and it was in my own country not a half of the bloody globe away.

you're indian my man, you're probably way safer in Brazil

Honestly hope nobody comes and the whole thing ends up as a fiasco so maybe then we'd learn to start getting impportant things done before dick waving and entertainment

If I had the money to go to it I would instead buy some games on steam and watch isis fucking everything up on tv

I'll come afterwards maybe December

I am not going OP
Not until you start treating your countrymen-niggers better...
Or show pic of your sister's white nonexisting bunda.

;)

>not saving money to travel around SA

hihi

This shit was created just to steal money. I understand the World Cup because everybody likes football, but no one likes the olympics, it's boring.

Who the fuck said India is welcome? Go poo in some loo.

have they cleaned the water yet?

>India BTFO