I will never live in ancient times where women didn't know what was a good penis size

>i will never live in ancient times where women didn't know what was a good penis size
>the internet exists now girls will always know my penis size is small

If you think of it as small it will depress you.
Just think of it as cute and cuddly

An honest question, I am in no way mocking you or anyone else.

How can you not get laid, in a western country, in this day and age? I'd understand of it was india or any other conservative hole but why is it so tough for westerners to get laid? I see so many of you whining about it and I've always wondered is it really that hard to get laid especially when women are having such lose morals and one night stands are so common

They have high standards, only tall successful men are good enough

Cause TV and Video games separate alpha males and beta males, beta males become so engrossed with them that they won't get their ass of their sofa and go out and actually meet some grills

>How can you not get laid, in a western country, in this day and age?
Because we're here complaining about it on a Finnish firemaking forum instead of going out and developing social skills, talking to girls, etc

I could if I wanted to but my penis is 4 inch erect I'd rather not go through the embarrassment.

Leek no I'm fat and pound pussy a few times a month. You just can't be a loser with no self esteem

>just bee urself

>why is it so tough for westerners(on Sup Forums) to get laid?
Because we're all worthless autists that either can't get up the courage to ask them out or fuck it up by being awkward

>it's not 1250 anymore
The time of 6 wives is over and it won't come back in my lifetime

that's like average in South Korea

>inb4 korean-penis.blogspot.com

Just becuase they have loose morals doesn't mean they'll just fuck any ugly Joe that asks for it.

No mate you should have confidence, I am an Indian and I can easily talk to girls. You should just treat them like guts but with vaginas. Don't say creepy shit like I'll suck your farts or something like that and you are golden.

Yeah but that's till you get onto the bedroom. She won't know that till the clothes are off, just get her all aroused and do it in the darkdark, unless she is a slot she won't really know the difference. You can do it mate

But not all women get tall successful men. That's where we mediocres come in, unless you are looking for true love and all that , you should have no problem in fucking bitches.

I believe in you guys. Please go put there and get laid.

>No mate you should have confidence, I am an Indian and I can easily talk to girls. You should just treat them like guts but with vaginas. Don't say creepy shit like I'll suck your farts or something like that and you are golden.
I have a gf, that was just a generalization

>Those numbers.

I agree ugly people will have a lot tougher time in getting laid but I think they can if they try.

Most of you arnt even ugly, you guys just lack confidence because negative idiots tell you that. I'm not saying go out there unprepared. Improve your looks ie way you dress and talk and I guarantee you will get laid

no you don't bro.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL HIM THAT YOU FUCKING ROACH

kek

It helps

Why be rude to him? This is what I am talking about. Men put down other men instead of helping each other. Maybe give him tips and advice and boost his confidence. Why be so mean?

Because he's a shitposter and spams this all day

Then ok