Any laptopfags here own an old Dell...

Any laptopfags here own an old Dell? The latitudes are some of the fastest running and most durable machines ever made from their era IMO.

define "old"
e6430 here, love it
though keyboard isn't quite as good as a thinkpad one in some aspects and mine doesn't have a clit

E6510 with an i7, 8GB RAM and a SSD is still very quick.

2010 is pretty old.

When I manage to come up with the money I'm going to buy another one that has the nvs3100m graphics card in it. Right now I'm only getting by on 64mb of integrated VRAM and I could really use the 512mb upgrade in order to play Stalker and other games a lot smoother.

this is my core2duo e6500, it is beat to shit and still works. It's comically durable at this point

why is the finish so polished?

i used that laptop very heavily for years, it was kinda shiny to begin with but muh oils and hands have worn it down a lot

how comfy it must be to live alone where you can smoke in your bedroom and lay half naked 24 hours a day

trust me laying in bed smoking all day sucks MOST of the time

Inspiron 1545 reporting in

>Planning to get a new Latitude because muh quality
>Check the new lineups
>Half arrow keys
Welp, I might as well get an old Thinkpad then.

Precision 4400 reporting in with a legit glue quad core EXTREME cpu

i like this model, how long have you had it?

E4300 here.
Lovely machine, makes chinkpads look like a meme. The magnesium frame is just glorious. Also no hardware whitelist.

Dell latitudes and HP elitebooks are for all intents and purposes ThinkPad knockoffs.

The Inspiron 1545 was my first own laptop while finishing high school. Good times with, remember hearing and trying out the new game "minecraft" on it.

DELL XPS 13 9365 here.

Then don't do it smelly faggot. And clean your ashtray before taking pics.

I'd hate to see your fan. That computer is probably held together just by the tar at this point.

Nice one.
I have the xps 1645, best quality laptop i've even owned. Best laptop screen ever, raped those 3k$ macdonald pros with the retina in the ass.
I get random freezes, i haven't figured what it is, maybe the usual reballing issue of the gpus of that era.
I bought afterwards a lenovo ideapad y410p. Crappiest build ever seen... Overpriced as fuck, original price was 1500$, i bought it for 800$ with a near 50% from lenovo.

I love it because it's so thin and light.

e6400 reporting in
i hate it its a meme laptop

The Dell Inspiron 1525 was my first laptop, I miss the thing :') Windows vista was pretty good and I remember trying out minecraft on it for the first time haha. Lasted a long time until it started to overheat often so I ended up getting a desktop.

i miss my e6400
have an e6430 now

Latitudes, like the old Elitebooks, may lack the old Thinkpads cool cyberpunk aesthetic, but they absolutely demolish the Nu-novos.

My Latutude E6530 is so nice.