Ban Sup Forumsitics from Sup Forums !

How do we stop Sup Forums and sjw infesting this place with politics?

Before Trump winning election we just talked about tech related things and nobody cared too much talking politics here.
Now I can see everywhere pol and sjws.
Please just fuck off from Sup Forums and stay on Sup Forums or /leftypol/.Leave us alone.

Politics affect everyone, even you nerds and your linux faptops.

Shikata ga nai

That is sad because these guys are sad human beings losing their mental health debating with different type of people.

They can't never convice or "redpill"anyone they talk with.Same for them trying to un-nazi someone.These guys just waste their time, their productive hours and words.
If they are that invested in this bullshit they can't gtfo to pol or leftypol and let us talk about thinkpad linux etc.

looks like u cant handle the bantz

suck it up fagboi

It is not about bantz more our threads are dying here because someone posted some fat sad feminist human bean saying something outraged so she can get attention from people and sad Sup Forums fuckers are helping her getting all these attention.

Fuck off dumb nigger

summer stayed this year

the problem is now that Sup Forums related issues are being more relevant to Sup Forums discussions.

chiefly privacy and info farming/tracking have major cause/effect link to dozens of Sup Forums issues.

You are the cancer.
Fuck off. There is no Sup Forums in Sup Forums, only your dumbass memeing about it.

>lainposter
>thinks any mentioning about something related politics is automatically politically incorrect discussion.
>thinks SJWs (white knights) on a heavily fanboy filled board is related to politically incorrect.
This physically hurts.

Agreed. The kiddults (and kids) of Sup Forums need to remain on their shitty, pox ridden board. There is no place for them here

it's bait that targets people like you

They aren't here though.
They only exist on Sup Forums inside your delusion, friend.

Yeah, Sup Forums is for women (men) desktop theads, AMD, and windows 10/video games! Get lost politics, this is our playhouse, the world of adult men from the 90s!

SJW detected.

I suggest reddit instead

Sup Forums only exists as a counter movement because they want to be left alone in their hobbies like on Sup Forums. If you remove politics trying to influence technology, the other side would go away because there's simply nothing to argue about anymore.

>people actually believe this
Reminder Trump is the President.

Socieconomics are deeply entwined with technology. Politics is part and parcel of posting in a big internet website.

Take the Paulpill my friend

>Everyone needs to know about my shitty ideology!
the thread

Like it or not, everything now is fucking politics, and ironically, the ones that scream "muh Sup Forums" are the ones that bring political bullshit here, so if you really want to stay away, shut the fuck up and focus on what you say, TECH RELATED TOPICS
also SAGE