>Krauts think it's ok to do this

>Mexicans think it's OK to make this shit thread over and over again

Only nacos do this.

>not poles

t. Günter

Absolutly disgusting.

I do that. I dont want my feet to get dirty

>not just wearing shoes

I've seen Americans doing that way too often.
Is it autism?

>He walks on dirt

Not enough ventilation.

that's comfy tho

Sort of, same reason why a syrian exchange student got frost burn on his hands when he decided to ride his bike to university without gloves.

He just did not know better.

here you just don't wear shoes without socks and some people apply that to sandals as well.

DELET

Honestly, anyone wearing open-toe shoes should be executed. Don't care if they're shot, stoned, stabbed, whatever. They need to die. Feet are so disgusting and should never, ever be seen. Ugh.

But it's alright because you're wearing socks. I hate seeing bare feet, too, but with socks it's perfectly fine.

It's a Utah-Midwest thing

>Men exposing feet
Only women should legally be allowed to do that

Feet are disgusting. Nobody should be able to expose them, not even when swimming. We need swimming trunks for feet. Swimming socks, if you will.

germans are retards confirmed

Where is German footfag when you need him

these guys knows what's up

Poles do this shit too guess we wuz germans too

it is

>too hot for shoes
>too cold for sandals without socks
>wear sandals and socks
>feels good

i see no problem

You still are. You just need to throw away that flag.

>too hot for shoes
what fucking weather is hot for shoes??????

i dont want merkel as my master

it's 26 degrees in Serbia now
it's better to wear sandals and socks than shoes or sneakers

if it were like over 30 then just sandals would be nice

Me neither, that's why I excluded the ruinous west.

if we add grosspolen i think our country would look good 0 eastern polish leeches and no degenerate western scum

Actually its mostly northeastern scum that do this.

I was excluding it in consideration of the German Empire's partially ungerman ethnic makeup prior to its Versailles separation because I consider the Weimar Republic borders the best out of all German borders yet, but go ahead if you want to include it anyway

German genetics. Same with the Poles.

It's a middle age man thing. We're all young here so we don't understand, but when we get older we will stop giving a fuck and wear oversized t shirts and sandals with socks everywhere

the socks keep my sweat from ruining the sandals wich otherwise would be soaked in footsweat within hours. its also a protection for my feet from insects and other shit being outside.

lol what
I literally don't feel any difference of temperature between using shoe or sandals in hot weather

you're already in the EU lad

this is perfect t b h

it loooks very elegant

So basically autism

>being this cucked

a free man wears whatever he likes and i like to wear socks in sandals. deal with that bitches.

I can't wait for when I'm old enough to give up on keeping up with trends. I mean, even young people refuse to follow some trends, but in order to refuse you must first recognize the trend. However when you get older you will simply lose your awareness of trends. That will be glorious.

Everything east from the kiel-erfurt line used to be populated by slavs a 1000 years ago anyway (got assimilated)
So germany actually got kinda unified by balts
considering that everyone would eventually assimilate anyway

You silly megalomanic Czechs, your territory hasn't been this shape in half a millennium. Shut up and go back to engineering and cars, you're good at that sorta stuff.

That's actually me at the office to bee honest.
business suit
+neck tie
+dark color socks
+birkenstock sandals

I know I look stupid to some but super comfy and even recommended.

I wear dress shoes everyday but basically only for commute, as wearing them all day during my work could most likely give me athlete's foot in the long run which is terrible

Yeah, but you also lose testosterone production over time and become softer. Women are the inverse.

If becoming softer means stop giving as much of a shit I'm all up for it.